Cambodia visa requirements for Gabonese citizens
The King of Cambodia is located in Southeast Asia. Cambodia is popular as a country with a rich culture, and its wonders are recognized as a World Heritage Site. Only the Angkor complex includes over 1,000 temples and monuments. Angkor Wat is one of the most famous destinations. Religion, culture, and interesting structures make Cambodian tourism attractive to travelers from all over the world.
In 2006, to promote tourism, the Cambodian Government launched the Cambodia e-Visa for foreigners who would like to visit this country. Compared with a regular visa, an e-Visa is more convenient, and applying is not complicated. This article will inform you about the Cambodia e-Visa for Gabonese citizens and how to apply. Let’s investigate with Cambodia Immigration Services!
Cambodia e-Visa for Gabonese Citizens
1. Check Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Gabonese citizens
If you are Gabonese, a Cambodia visa is required. So you need to apply for a Cambodia visa before entering this country. There are two ways to apply that you can consider:
- Apply directly to the Cambodia Embassy in Gabon or any neighboring country. You should check the information about the embassy before applying.
- You can choose our e-Visa service. A creative solution helps you optimize your time and effort.
Some specific information about Cambodia visa online for Gabonese nationals:
- The e-Visa is a single entry authorization. It means you can enter only one time, if you would like to come back, please get re-enter visa.
- From the issuable day, your e-Visa is valid for up to 90 days. After that time, the e-Visa will expire. Please register again if you have another plan.
- Remember that, Gabonese nationals are permitted to stay in Cambodia for 30 days. If you have other purposes except for tourism or leisure activities or stay over 30 days, kindly contact the local office to apply.
Apply for Cambodia e visa for Gabonese citizens
2. Step by step on how to apply Cambodia e-Visa for Gabonese citizens
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Gabon passport holders
The Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Gabonese citizens are documents you have to prepare to apply for a visa. We hope you prepare enough requests in advance to avoid interruptions.
- The passport is eligible for at least 06 months from the arrival date in Cambodia.
- The passport has a page to mark stamps when you enter the country.
- The applicant photo. This photo is formatted as PNG or JPEG. Some requests you need to remember: size 4x6 cm ( 35 - 40 mm), white background, a clear applicant’s face with no glasses and bangs, dress politely, and good quality.
- To exchange information, you have to provide an email address.
- Financial accounts, debit or credit card. We strongly suggest you use one of the methods: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express or wire transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus).
- Travel Insurance.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation.
Gabonese citizens apply for Cambodia Visas
How to obtain Cambodia visa online from Gabon?
In this part, we will tell you the process of obtaining a Cambodia visa online for Gabon passport holders. During the application process, we hope your Internet connection is good enough to handle any problems. Besides, we recommend you apply before your trip for a week to cover issues arising.
On our website, please click “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar. Then do 4 simple steps below:
- The first step, please fill in enough information on our secure form online. The form requests your information about yourself and your trip. Do not forget to check carefully and make sure details are correct.
- In the second step, you have to make a payment for your services. After successful payment, a confirmation letter will be informed to you via email. We also request you provide some extra information, so check your email inbox and do requests.
- Next step, this step will let you be aware of how long you get Cambodia e-Visa. This depends on the services you choose when applying. We note that any changes or supplements after payment are charged as a new visa.
- In the final step, we have to get 02 printed copies of your visa. When you depart and exit the airport, the stamps will be placed inside your passport. So keep it carefully.
How to apply for a Cambodian visa for Gabonese travelers?
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee from Gabon
Spending time applying for a Cambodia visa online is a concern. The fees are various and subject to the kind of visa service. However, there are 02 types of expenses you must pay: the Government Fee and the Service Fees.
Besides, you can consider some Cambodia e-Visa services we have:
- Normal: If you plan your trip before, you can choose this option. Your e-Visa will be solved within 03 working days.
- Urgent: You are in a rush and hope to get Cambodia e-Visa within 24 hours. Please get this option.
- Super urgent: In case your time is limited and you do not take much time. Choose the super urgent option to get the visa within five working hours.
You can register an e-Visa for a person or a group, and we are ready to adapt your requests. Get more details about the Cambodia e-Visa fee from Gabon.
When coming to a strange country, problems related to health and security can happen. To minimize risks and protect yourself safely, we strongly recommend the applicants buy Cambodia Health Insurance. We sincerely hope you can take consideration for this service if you have health problems. If you have any comments or questions, we will support you enthusiastically.
If you are planning to visit Cambodia for Gabon citizens, surely the above information has helped you to understand many issues. Next, we urge you to contact our expert team if you need any help or want to book an entry visa to this beautiful country of Khmer!