Check Cambodia visa requirements for Georgian citizens
You may already be familiar with Cambodia due to its popularity in popular culture, but the Cambodia e-visa allows you to explore the country more thoroughly. This document is easy to obtain and will allow you to enter the country with ease.
It's a relatively simple process if you have a Georgian passport, especially use cambodiaimmigration.org. You'll only need a few minutes to fill out an online application form, and then you're done! You will not be required to visit the embassy or anything similar.
If you want to know more about the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Georgian citizens, continue reading the following article.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Georgian citizens:
A new initiative by the Government of Cambodia is making it easier than ever to travel to the country. In 2006, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Cambodia introduced the Cambodian e-Visa. It is an online visa that grants entry to foreign travelers, including Georgia, for temporary visits.
This new program allows citizens of over 200 countries to apply for a tourist visa via the internet.
Kenya e-visa is an authorization document that permits visitors to enter Cambodia. This document is electronically linked to their passport, which is why a physical stamp will not work.
Before entering Cambodia as a Georgian citizen, you must apply for an e-Visa. With this e-Visa, you can stay in Cambodia for a total of 30 days from the date of arrival for a single entry, and it is valid for three months from the date of issue.
The benefit of applying for a Cambodia e-visa
Applying for a Cambodia e-visa for Georgian citizens has many benefits. First and foremost, applying for a Cambodia e-visa is a simple process that takes less than 15 minutes. The online application can be completed from the traveler's home or office, eliminating the need to visit an embassy or interview with an immigration officer.
There is also no need to send the traveler's passport to a visa office; the Cambodia e-visa is delivered to the applicant's email address within 05 business hours to 03 business days.
Finally, there is no need to stand in long lines at the airport, as many travelers who choose a visa on arrival do (VOA).
All of these benefits make applying for a Cambodia e-visa a clear choice.
People who wish to stay for longer than a month or for non-tourism purposes should contact the Cambodian Embassy in Georgia for visa information.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Georgian citizens:
Applying for a Cambodia e-visa has never been easier thanks to the simplified requirements. Applicants will only need four steps in order to apply. They include the following Cambodia visa requirements for Georgian citizens:
- Have a Georgian passport with a validity of 180 days on their intended arrival date in Cambodia with at least 02 blank pages remaining in the passport for stamps or notes from the immigration department.
- Digital photo: All travelers must have a recent digital photo in order to apply for a Cambodia visa online. This photo contains a clear face against a white background, and your composition must be correct.
- A Valid Email address: Once we've verified your information, we'll send your e-Visa to this address. You can use your e-Visa immediately after receiving it or print a copy to bring with you.
- Travel Insurance Documents
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate
- Hotel Reservation Documents for the duration of your visit.
Georgia travelers must pay close attention to the information provided and ensure that it is correct and free of spelling errors. Inaccuracies in the application can result in delays or even denial of the e-Visa.
Travelers who possess more than one passport must use the same passport on their application and travel to Cambodia. There should be no discrepancies between the travel document and the one used to apply for the e-Visa.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Georgia:
It only takes a few minutes to apply for a Cambodia online visa from Georgia, and it can be done from anywhere in the world as long as travelers have a stable internet connection.
Here are 3 steps to apply for a Cambodia visa for Georgian citizens:
- Step 1: Fill out the application form including:
- Personal details: full name, gender, country of citizenship
- Passport details: number, country of issue, date of issue, and of expiry
- Date of arrival and departure
- Step 2: Complete the online payment by Credit or Debit card, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account
- Step 3: Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
After they fill in the Cambodia visa application form, applicants must check that all the provided information is correct. Travelers should apply for the Cambodia visa at least 07 days before their intended departure.
Cambodiaimmigration.org recommends printing out a copy of their approval email before their departure.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Georgian citizens:
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Georgia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia Visa Fee, which are called Service Fee and Government Fees. The cost of a Cambodia visa from Georgia depends on the type of visa and the processing time you choose.
The cost of electronic visas is a common source of concern. When it comes to processing time, applicants have three options with Cambodiaimmigration.org, which determines the price. The 03 options are:
- Normal:This may be your most cost-effective option. If you have a few days before your trip, you should be able to get your visa at a very low cost. Your Visa will be delivered to you within three business days.
- Urgent: This type will cost slightly more than the other standard option, but you will be guaranteed a speedy visa process. you will receive your visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: If you need to leave for your trip right away, this is the best option for you. It takes you only 5 business hours to get your e-Visa.
The total cost is calculated on the payment page, and applicants pay the fees securely online from Georgia by credit or debit card, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Georgian citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia