Cambodia visa for Greek citizens: Service & fee in February 2024
Over the last few years, Cambodia has seen a rapid increase in foreign tourist arrivals, with millions of visitors per year. As a result, the Cambodian government decided to launch a new type of visa that is easier to get and cheaper than the casual type. It has been a proper promotion for the tourism industry since the release time, 2006 to be specific.
The main benefit of having an online visa is you no longer need to make an appointment at your local Cambodian embassy or consulate. Moreover, your budget for applying for a visa is not a concern anymore.
In this article, you will find all the necessary information about applying for an electronic visa, including Cambodia visa requirements for Greek citizens and how to apply for a Cambodia visa online.
1. Cambodia Visa for Greek citizens
Cambodia e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that allows citizens of eligible countries to visit Cambodia for a short period for tourist purposes. Nationals of most countries, including Greece, can use this digital system.
Cambodia e-Visa for Greek citizens has a maximum validity of 90 days from the granting date. You can stay in Cambodia for 30 days in total with a single entry.
Greek citizens should obtain a Cambodia tourist visa before entering the country. Cambodia e-Visa expedites the visa application process and saves time for travelers.
The e-visa, a litle version of the casual type, causes some restrictions on time and travel purposes. If you want to enter Cambodia for other reasons, you might consider visiting the Cambodian embassy in Greece
Cambodia visa requirements for Greek citizens
Travelers from Greece can obtain an e-Visa for a trip to Cambodia if they meet the government's requirements. The Cambodia visa requirements for Greek citizens are as follows:
- A Greek passport is valid for at least 06 months from your arrival date in Cambodia. You also need to provide a scanned copy of your passport biographical page.
- Digital Photo in color, against a white background, and in PNG or JPEG format and a
- A valid email address that you can use to receive an e-visa result.
- Health record and insurance: COVID-19 travel insurance is compulsory when you enter Cambodia, all for your benefit in case of a circumstance. You also need to add your COVID-19 vaccination certificate with at least 02 standardized doses for verification checking.
Once you meet the above requirements, you can begin the online application process.
2. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Greece:
The online application takes only a few minutes to complete. You can easily apply at any time, anywhere, just using a portable device.
You can obtain the Cambodia visa for Greek citizens in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the Cambodia electronic visa form for Greek citizens
- Step 2: Pay the service fee and Government fee online with your Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American Express, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
- Step 3: Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
3. Cambodia visa fee for Greek citizens
The Cambodia e-visa is one of the least expensive permits thanks to its speedy electronic application process and no embassy visit.
To apply for a Cambodian visa for Greek citizens, applicants have to pay 02 kinds of Cambodia visa fees: the service fee and the government fee. In this case, the government fee is compulsory since Greece is not on the exemption list of Cambodia.
The service fee will depend on which kind of service you choose from the 03 following options:
- Normal: you will receive your e-visa within 03 business days if you use this service type.
- Urgent: your waiting time will be reduced, from 3 business hours to 24 hours.
- Super urgent: the highest kind of service that guarantees you get an e-visa within just 05 business hours.
Payment method: you can choose between an electronic transaction or a wire transfer to complete your payment. When you pick electronic payment, consider using these units: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Paypal.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provides other package services to assist Greek citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.