Check Cambodia visa requirements for Greenlanders
The Kingdom of Cambodia is a beautiful country with a long history, a rich culture, and friendly people. When visiting Cambodia, do not pass the most famous structure, Angkor Wat, which is the enormous pride of Cambodian citizens and one of the wonders recognized as a World Heritage Site.
In 2006, to promote the development of Cambodian tourism, the Government announced a new policy called Cambodia e-visa. With this kind of visa, foreigners coming from eligible nations can apply and visit Cambodia effortlessly.
Greenland citizens who are going to Cambodia can totally apply for this visa. Cambodia e-Visa program for Greenland citizens has simple processes and procedures. Kindly research this article to be precise about Cambodia e-Visa.
Cambodia e-visa for Greenland citizens
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Greenland citizens
Do the nationals coming from Greenland need a Cambodia visa?
Cambodia e-Visa is a crucial permit for foreigners coming to Cambodia. This visa is formatted electronically. Because Greenland does not belong to the exempt country list for Cambodia visas, Greenland citizens must apply for a visa when visiting this country.
Why should we choose e-Visa to enter Cambodia?
A Cambodia visa can be obtained in two ways: at the Cambodian Embassy or through travel agencies. We suggest you use the e-Visa service due to its conveniences:
- You do not need to go around the countries to find the Cambodian Embassy because the Cambodian Embassy has not been established in Greenland. You can obtain it entirely online at your own home.
- No paper is required during the application process. When submitting successfully, a valid visa is sent to you via your email. No worries anymore if you forget to bring the visa.
Information about Cambodia e-Visa you need to know
It is critical for Greenlandic citizens to obtain information about the Cambodia e-Visa program as soon as possible. Take note of the following details:
- The e-Visa is valid as a single entry authorization. Kindly register a re-enter visa if you would like to visit Cambodia again.
- The e-Visa allows people to stay in Cambodia for 30 days only. Besides, e-Visa accepts tourism purposes or leisure activities only, other purposes are rejected.
- It is crucial that the e-Visa is valid within 03 months (90 days) from the issuable day.
Cambodia visa requirements for Greenland citizens
2. How to apply Cambodia e-Visa from Greenland
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Greenland citizens
Before applying, the passport holders should be clear about the Cambodia e-Visa requirements:
- The passport is valid for at least 06 months. The passport has a page to get stamps when you enter the country.
- The digital photo application. The photo meets format requirements: white background, show clear your face, no bangs and glasses, PNG or JPG format.
- Your current email address to exchange required documents.
- Travel Insurance.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation.
- Financial cards: credit or debit card.
We appreciate it if you have good preparation. Besides, we can ask you to provide extra information during the application process.
How to apply for Cambodia visa for Greenland Citizens
Application of Cambodia e-Visa process for Greenland citizens
When you obtain enough documents for the Cambodia e-Visa for Greenland nationals. In this part, we will show the step-by-step application process. It is better if you apply as soon as possible, at least a week before your trip.
Please make sure that your Internet connection is stable and that no interruptions happen. On our website, click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar, and then do the following 4 steps below:
Step 1: Take a look at our secure online form and fill in the entire required information. Make sure that you have no vacancies and that the information is correct.
Step 2: Choose a method of payment and make it The fees you must charge are determined by the services you receive. Please cover and make sure of your demands because any changes after payment are charged as a new visa. After that, we will request some extra information from you, so do not forget to check your email inbox.
Step 3: At this point, you will know when you will receive your Cambodia e-Visa. The processing time is divided into three options:
- Normal: If you plan your trip before, you can choose the “Normal option". This option will help you get the e-Visa within three days.
- Urgent: If you are in a hurry and hope to get your Cambodia e-Visa as soon as possible, please choose the "Urgent" option. Your e-Visa will be processed within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: Your time is limited and you would like your e-Visa to be processed within 05 hours, please choose this option.
Your Cambodia e-Visa will be activated and sent to you electronically.
Step 4: On arrival, you will receive stamps inside your passport. Please print two copies of your visa that we sent to you.
You can obtain Cambodia e-Visa application processing instructions on our website.
Cambodia e-Visa fee from Greenland
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee from Greenland
Being a Greenlander, the Cambodia e-Visa fee is a concern to you. For a Greenland citizen, you have to pay two kinds of fees, consisting of Government Fee and Service Fees.
The service fees depend on your demand and the options we presented before (Normal, Urgent, Super urgent). Please consider all of the services we suggest. Health Insurance is one of the elements of every single journey, especially when arriving abroad. In some cases, such as sickness, allergies, or accidents, we always recommend that customers purchase health insurance. Please consider this carefully.
Hope the useful article helps you understand more about Cambodia e-Visa for Greenland. In conclusion, if you have any comments, do not hesitate to contact us. Our experts are ready to support you.