Cambodia visa for Guineans: Service & Fee in in November 2023
If you, a Guinean citizen, take an interest in Cambodia e-Visa, this article - Cambodia e-visa requirements for Guinean citizens is for you.
- 1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Guinean citizens
- 2. How to get Cambodia e-Visa from Guinea
- 3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for Guinean citizens
Cambodia visa for Guinean citizens: You would like to enjoy a new culture or architecture that has a classic and timeless beauty. If your favorite place is The Kingdom of Cambodia, this article bestows on you. We believe that Cambodia is a promising place to make your holiday of a lifetime. There is a World Heritage Site - Angkor Wat, owning over 1,000 temples and monuments, the construction brings historical and cultural values and also is the biggest pride of Cambodian citizens. It is absolutely a destination that deserves to be experienced.
In the technical era, applying for a visa for traveling is not complicated. The Cambodian Government has applied for the Cambodia visa online program (e-Visa) since 2006. Actually, the e-Visa can be seen as a breakthrough in developing the tourism field of Cambodia. Over eligible 200 countries and territories can join this new visa program, including Guinea. If you, a Guinean citizen, take an interest in Cambodia e-Visa, this article - Cambodia e-visa requirements for Guinean Citizens is for you.
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Guinean citizens
To the Cambodia visa rule, citizens coming from Guinea have to get a Cambodia visa when coming to the country.
In general, we have 02 ways to get Cambodia e-Visa:
- Apply directly to the Cambodian Embassy.
- Apply via a travel firm with an e-Visa.
When you choose to apply at the Cambodian Embassy, please research the location overseas in advance because the Cambodian Embassy has not been active in Guinea. However, it takes you a lot of time and effort, so we recommend you apply for the Cambodia e-Visa.
The process of Cambodia e-Visa for Guinean citizens is uncomplicated, you can stay home to apply for a visa, and no paperwork is required during the process. All the processes will be done through email.
By the way, Cambodia Immigration Services believe that this information about Cambodia e-Visa will help you a lot.
What is Cambodia e-visa for Guinean citizens?
- Cambodia e-Visa is issued as a single entry level. It means that you have only one time to enter the country.
- The e-Visa will be valid for 90 days (03 months) once issued.
- The allowable staying time is 30 days and purposes include travel, short-term business, or leisure activities. It is noted that the employment purpose is not covered by this visa.
Consider your plan to choose the best suitable visa. If the Cambodia e-Visa is not matched, you can apply for a regular visa at the Cambodian Embassy. Unfortunately, the Cambodian Embassy is not available in Guinea; therefore, travelers are recommended to apply online through our simplified visa application.
2. How to get Cambodia e-Visa from Guinea
What are the requirements for the Cambodia e-Visa application?
- You must prepare a 06-month Guinean passport. The passport has at least a page to receive a stamp. Please scan the first page to apply on our digital form.
- The passport biographical page with full details.
- The applicant’s photograph is in JPG or PNG format. Also, the photo meets the requirements: taken in recent 06 months, high quality, shows your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and showing full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin.
- The email address to send and receive information.
- You must purchase Cambodia Travel Insurance, which is required by the Cambodian government. You can refer to the Insurance information.
- Covid-19 certification must be provided.
- Hotel reservation in Cambodia.
- 02 hard copies of your e-Visa.
These are basic required documents for every application. Your mission is to prepare fully and accurately. The next step is to apply in our secure form online.
Step-by-step instructions on applying for Cambodia e-Visa from Guinea
You have to fill in the form online. It takes you under 20 minutes to complete. To approach the form, please click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar and do the following 04 steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the application form. The form requests you provide your personal details and your passport information. You have to guarantee the information is full and accurate before moving to the next steps.
- Step 2: Make your payment for your e-visa approval. You can choose electronic payment (Paypal account or other credit/debit card) or wire transfer (The Bank of Cyprus). After receiving full payment, we ask you to provide extra information to finish your application.
- Step 3: Check your email inbox to receive confirmation and know how long your e-Visa is processed. After that, we will send you an e-Visa via your email.
- Step 4: Print out 02 copies of your e-Visa. Remember to bring them to the international airport to check your procedure and receive the stamp.
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for Guinean citizens
To finish the application process, you have to pay the full 02 types of fees: the Cambodian government fee and the visa service fee. Visit the Cambodia visa fees for the details information.
The Cambodian government fee is paid to the Cambodia Immigration Services Team Department to process your request. The service fee is paid to the travel firm to cover the entire process, from when you fill in the form to getting a visa via email. The service fee will depend on your service.
Type of Cambodia visa services
At Cambodia Immigration Services, we have 03 available options for Cambodia visa processing time:
- Normal: You will receive the Cambodia e-Visa after 03 processing days. This option is common to everyone due to its reasonable costs.
- Urgent: If you would like the processing time to be shorter, this option helps you get an e-Visa after a processing day. You must pay a higher processing fee than the first one.
- Super urgent: Your e-Visa will be processed quickly with the highest priority option. You will get an e-Visa after 05 hours. However, this fee will be expensive, so think carefully before selecting.
Consider your plan carefully before making a decision because any changes are charged as a new application.
Regarding the method of payment, you can transfer by wire or use electronic payment such as Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express.
Moreover, to aim for a secure journey, we sincerely hope that you add Travel Insurance to your trip. With the benefits of up to 50,000 US dollars, we believe that it supports you from undesirable situations such as accidents, pandemics, or sickness. We hope you have a safe trip, but the insurance will make you feel more secure. Learn more benefits and treatment at Cambodia Insurance Information.
Finally, Cambodia Immigration Services hopes you have a good journey. If you have any questions or concerns about Cambodia visa for Guinean citizens, do not hesitate to contact us.