Cambodia visa for Guyanese citizens in in November 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Guyanese citizens
- 2. How to apply for Cambodia e-Visa from Guyana
- 3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for Guyanese citizens
Cambodia visa for Guyanese citizens: You have a travel plan, and the ideal destination for your trip is the Kingdom of Cambodia. Cambodia country owns the cultural and historical architecture that is so popular with international friends. You will fall in love with an energetic capital city - Phnom Penh which is recognized as the “Paris of the East." Or have you ever enjoyed the majestic beauty of the emblem of Cambodia - Angkor Wat? Everything is worth experiencing in a lifetime.
In 2006, the Cambodia Government publicly announced a new visa policy called Cambodia e-Visa. This is a breakthrough in the development of Cambodian tourism. The eligible countries can apply easily, including Guyana. In this paper, Cambodia Immigration Services will outline information on the Cambodia e-Visa for Guyanese citizens and the way to obtain an e-Visa.
Cambodia e-visa for Guyanese citizens allows visitors to stay in the country for 30 days in total
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Guyanese citizens
Citizens coming from Guyana have to apply for a Cambodia visa before entering the country. There are 02 common ways to obtain a Cambodian visa: apply for a regular visa at Cambodian Embassy and apply for an e-Visa at a travel firm.
With a regular visa, you have to apply directly at the Cambodian Embassy. However, since the Cambodian embassy or local consulate has not yet been established in Guyana, the nationals need to go overseas or to the neighboring countries to apply. On the other hand, with e-Visa, you can absolutely apply anywhere at your convenience. The procedure is quite straightforward, you do not need to print any paperwork to apply.
What is Cambodia e-visa for Guyanese citizens?
By the way, this is some information you probably should know before applying for a Cambodia e-Visa for Guyana citizens:
- The e-Visa accepts you to enter Cambodia a single time. It means if you come back to Cambodia, please register to re-enter the visa.
- The acceptable staying time is a maximum of 30 days. Besides, your visit purposes are travel or leisure activities. If your demand is not covered by this visa type, kindly contact Cambodian Embassy and find alternative visas.
- From the approval day, your e-Visa will be valid for 90 days (03 months).
Guyanese applicants can check the visa status visa at the Cambodia Immigration Services website
2. How to apply for Cambodia e-Visa from Guyana
Check supporting documents for the Cambodia e-Visa application
To be ready for a smooth application process, you should prepare well in advance for the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Guyana citizens, which we outline below:
- A national passport is valid for at least six months. The passport has at least two pages to place a stamp on when you come to the country.
- The digital photograph satisfies Cambodia visa photo requirements.
- Your current email address to transfer information.
- Financial cards to make a payment (debit or credit cards).
- A scanned image/copy of the biographical page of the passport needs to be provided.
- Cambodia Travel Insurance.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
Instructions on how to apply for Cambodia e-Visa for Guyanese citizens
On our website, click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar. Then do the following 04 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out your information in our secure online form. The form requests your personal and trip plan information. Please declare honestly all information.
- Step 2: After confirming everything is correct, you have to make a payment for your services. When we receive your full payment, we will ask you to give some details to finish the application.
- Step 3: Check our confirmation, you also know how long your e-Visa is processed. The kind of visa service decides the processing time. After that, your Cambodia e-Visa will be finished and sent to you via email.
- Step 4: Print two copies of the visa before boarding a flight. Your passport will be stamped when departing.
How long to process Cambodia online visa
Cambodia Immigration Services have 03 options for you:
- Normal: with this option, Cambodia e-Visa is processed within 03 working days.
- Urgent: Your timeline is quite hurried, and you have a limited amount of time. This option will help you get an e-Visa after 24 processing hours.
- Super urgent: you are very hurried and hope to have an e-Visa right away. We will solve your request within 05 hours with this option.
The Cambodia e-Visa fee for Guyanese citizens can be made by bank transfer, credit card, or debit card, by PayPal.
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for Guyanese citizens
The Cambodia e-Visa fee for Guyanese nationals includes 02 types: the Cambodia government fee and the visa service fee.
You can pay for the visa fees via the payment methods we have: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express, or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus. We guarantee the information is kept confidential.
The service fee is dependent on the kind of service you choose (Normal, Urgent, Super Urgent) we presented before. Please consider your plan carefully before paying; any modification will be charged as a new application.
This is our suggestion, Travel Insurance is very useful for your trip. The benefit is up to 50,000 dollars, we believe that this service is the best protection for your security, especially when you visit a new country. You can take into consideration treatments and benefits at Insurance Information.
Cambodia Immigration Services always try our best to support the customers. Our services are made to bring amazing experiences for every single trip. We happily support any concerns about Cambodia e-Visa for Guyanese citizens and our services.