Check Cambodia visa requirements for Haitian citizens September 2023
With new travel policies applied in The King of Cambodia, tourism and moving from other countries to Cambodia is more popular than ever. In 2008, The Cambodia Government issued the e-Visa policy, which promotes applicants from the entire world to easily apply for visas in this country.
Cambodia visa requirements for Haitian citizens
Cambodia e-Visa for Haitian citizens also is applied. The procedures are simple and quick and you do not need to visit the local consulate. Everything is solved electronically, with no paperwork. Let’s check the information about the Cambodia e-Visa for Haitian citizens.
1. Check Cambodia Visa Requirements For Haitian citizens
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Haiti citizens
Haiti is not applied to the exempt countries list for the Cambodia visa. Therefore, the Cambodia Visa for Haitian citizens is compulsory.
E-Visa is a new policy so many people are not really clear. The following information will help you learn more about the Cambodian electronic visa:
- The e-Visa is applied as a single entry authorization. If you wish to return to Cambodia, kindly register to re-enter your visa.
- The valid time since your visa is issued is 90 days. The duration of stay permitted is within 30 days from the arrival date.
- The e-Visa is suitable for various purposes but employment. If the residents would like to stay more than 30 days, please apply for another visa and apply at the Cambodian Embassy.
However, the Cambodian Embassy has not been founded yet in Haiti. Therefore, when applying in person, you have to move to neighboring countries or via email before arriving in Cambodia.
2. How To Apply For A Cambodia E-Visa From Haiti
How to apply Cambodia e-visa for Haiti citizens
- Cambodia e-visa requirements for Haiti citizens
From common requirements, Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Haiti Citizens include:
- The passport is valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date in Cambodia. A blank page is required for stamps when arriving in Cambodia.
- A personal photograph of the applicant. It is better if your digital photo was taken in the last 6 months.
- A scanned copy of the passport’s biographical page
- An email address to receive the eVisa
- A credit or debit card. You should choose one of the methods such as Visa, Paypal, Master Card, and American Express or you can wire transfer (to the Bank of Cyprus).
- COVID-19 vaccination certification or any related documentation.
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Reservations
We highly recommend you prepare these documents a week before your trip.
Instructions of applying for Cambodia e-Visa from Haiti
After getting necessary requirements, quickly apply for the Cambodia e-Visa. Let us show you instructions on How to apply for the Cambodia e-Visa from Haiti easily.
On our website, please choose “Apply Visa”, and then do the following 4 steps:
- Step 1: Provide your secure information in an application form. Make sure you fill it out exactly before moving on to the next step.
- Step 2: This step is for payment. The applicants complete the payment process. After paying, you will receive a confirmation via email.
- Step 3: In this step, you will know the time you get a visa. This depends on the service you choose. You can choose one of the following options for the processing time of the visa application:
Normal: Your e-Visa will be finished within 03 business days.
Urgent: You will receive your Cambodia eVisa within 24 hours.
Super urgent: This option is for super urgent situations, your e-Visa will be ready within 05 business hours.
- Step 4: Hold your passport carefully during your trip in Cambodia. When coming, you will receive stamps. Do not forget to print 02 hard copies to stamp inside your passport.
Learn more specific about step by step to obtain Cambodia Online Visa for Haiti applicants
3. Cambodia visa Fee For Haitians
Haitians who would like to get a Cambodia e-Visa have to pay 2 kinds of fees: service fees and the government fee. For the service fee, it depends on one of the services we presented before: Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent.
For the government fee: This is compulsory for Haitian citizens because Haiti is not on an exemption list from Cambodia.
You can make reference to the Cambodia e-Visa fee for Haitian citizens.
Also, when arriving abroad, everything can happen, especially the issues related to your security and health. So we highly recommend the customer buy Health Insurance to minimize the risks such as sickness, allergies, accidents, or any undesirable situations. Moreover, this Insurance is a compulsory document for the Cambodian Government to grant your visa.
We always try our best to bring the best services to your trip. Do not forget we provide both Car Pick-up Service and E-sim which support a lot for your experiences in Cambodia. Feel free to contact us if you have any comments.