Cambodia visa requirements for Indian citizens - E-visa fees
Cambodia is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world, not just in Southeast Asia. It is home to the world's largest religious structure, Angkor Wat, and hosts some of the most important festivals all year.
The Cambodian government changed the way which international travelers could obtain visas in 2006, making the process easier, less expensive, and less complicated. The e-visa for Cambodia was introduced at that time, and Indians are among the eligible citizens who can obtain one online. Indian citizens are no longer required to visit a Cambodian embassy to obtain a visa. The application for a Cambodia e-visa for Indians is entirely online.
This article contains all the information about the Cambodia e-visa for Indian citizens, including the list of requirements and how to apply for a Cambodia visa online
1. Cambodia e visa for Indians
Cambodia e-visa is an official document that grants the right to enter Cambodia. There is no need to schedule an appointment or bring original documents to the Embassy or Consular Office. Nationals of most countries, including India, can use this digital system.
Cambodia e-visa for Indians can be obtained for tourism or business purposes. Indians must specify the purpose of their visit on the application form.
The Cambodian tourist visa for Indians is valid for 03 months from the date of issue and when using a visa T, you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival.
People who want to stay for more than a month or for reasons other than tourism should contact the Cambodian Embassy in India for visa information.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Indian citizens:
Before applying for a Cambodia visa from India, we recommend reading through the Cambodia visa requirements for Indian citizens. These outline the countries to which they can travel and the documentation required to obtain a valid visa.
The Cambodia e-Visa entry requirements are simple for international visitors. As an Indian citizen planning to visit Cambodia, you should meet the following requirements:
- A passport issued by the Republic of India that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your intended arrival.
- A digital copy of your passport's biography page and 1 photograph of yourself that has white or clear background and your composition must be correct.
- An active email address: It is important that the applicant provide an email address that they check frequently, as the approved e-Visa will be sent to this address.
- Health documents and certificate: in order to enter Cambodia, you have to get COVID-19 insurance to protect you in any circumstance.
- COVID-19 vaccine card/certificate: you will be asked to provide this document as evidence of adequate vaccination. Follow the instructions, you need to get at least 02 doses of COVID-19 vaccine (any kind of worldwide verified vaccine).
- Proof of accommodation: you will provide your hotel reservations for verification.
Passport requirements for entering Cambodia with an e-Visa from India
Indian travelers should ensure that their passport is valid for at least 180 days after their arrival date. Otherwise, they must first request a renewal from their local authorities before proceeding with their application.
The Cambodia e-visa for Indians is a one-of-a-kind online visa that can only be issued to a single passport. This is especially important for Indians who have dual citizenship or who need to replace their current passport before traveling.
If Indian citizens arrive in Cambodia with a passport other than the one used to apply for their e-Visa, they will be denied entry.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from India?
Travelers from India who meet the basic requirements of Cambodia e-Visa for Indians can begin the application process by filling out an online form with their biographical and passport information. The process of applying for a Cambodia e-visa as an Indian citizen only requires applicants to fill in and submit an online form.
Indian citizens can apply for a Cambodia e-visa in 3 steps.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
It is recommended that all information entered on the form be thoroughly reviewed before submission, as errors or omissions may result in processing delays.
To complete their e-visa application, applicants must accept the visa's terms and conditions and pay an application processing fee with a debit or credit card. Applicants have the option of uploading their supporting documents (the digital photo and passport scan) when they apply for the e-visa, or after they have submitted their application.
Travelers should keep in mind that all Indian nationals entering Cambodia, including minors, must have their own Cambodia e-visa. However, parents and guardians may apply for an e-Visa on behalf of a minor.
The Cambodia e-visa for Indians is usually delivered within three business days, and applications can often be processed much faster. However, applications can sometimes take longer to be processed.
4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Indian passport holders:
The Cambodia visa fee is the same for all eligible countries' citizens. Your nationality has no bearing on the visa fee. It is entirely dependent on the type of visa you have chosen.
To apply for a Cambodia visa from India, travelers have to pay two kinds of visa fees, including visa service fee and Cambodian Government fee. In addition, we also advise travelers to buy Covid-19 Insurance.
For the government fee, since India is not on the exemption list of Cambodia, you will be required to pay for this fee.
For the service fee, you will choose 1 in 3 options below:
- Normal: you will receive your e-visa result within 03 business days if you choose this service type.
- Urgent: this service type allows you to get an e-visa within just 24 hours from the time you complete your documents.
- Super urgent: the highest standard type that allows you to get an e-visa within just 05 business hours.
Payment method: you can choose electronic payment or wire transfer to complete your payment. If your choice is electronic payment, consider using these following payment units: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- Aaland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Arab Saudi
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- Central African
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands