Cambodia visa for North Korean citizens in February 2024
If you are interested in the wonders of The King of Cambodia and wish to travel to this beautiful country, this is an article for you. The Cambodian Government has launched e-Visa for travelers around the world since 2006. Cambodia e-Visa is eligible as a normal visa but much more convenient.
Cambodia e-Visa for North Korean citizens is the best choice. The services are various, and the procedures are simple and quick. All steps take you under 30 minutes to complete the online form. Therefore the information related to e-visa is clear to applicants, so check carefully.
What do you know about Cambodia visa requirements for North Korean citizens?
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for North Korean citizens
Do the citizens who come from North Korea need a Cambodia visa? The answer is yes. A Cambodia visa is required for North Korean residents. Besides, The Cambodian Government allows North Korean citizens to apply for Cambodia visas online. Therefore, these notes are for you to remember:
- The Cambodia e-Visa is eligible as a single entry visa.
- The e-Visa accepts only travel purposes. Remember that this case does not cover business trips and employment purposes.
- The e-Visa’s stay is limited to 30 days. If you stay longer than, or for other purposes, kindly apply for another visa and apply to the Cambodia Embassy.
The best kinds of Cambodia visa for North Korean citizens are online visa application
2. How to apply Cambodia e-Visa from North Korea
In this part, we introduce two 2 contents: Cambodia's e-visa requirements for North Korean citizens and a step-by-step application.
Check Cambodia e-Visa requirements for North Korean citizens
- Firstly, the passport holders need to have a valid Korean passport. The passport is reasonable within 180 days. Besides, the passport contains 02 blank pages to stamp when departing and exiting the country.
- Secondly, the passport photo meets the standard of style and format. The photo should have been taken 06 months ago.
- Thirdly, you have to provide your current email address to receive notifications from our services.
- Finally, show us a credit or debit card. You can choose one of the payment methods at your convenience.
It is better if you have a good preparation for your application. So check carefully.
Simple process and quick to get the approved Cambodia visa
Instructions on the process of applying for Cambodia e-Visa for North Koreans
This part will help you step-by-step How to apply for Cambodia e-Visa from North Korea. We hope you during the application process, the Internet connection keeps stable. Avoid interruptions, and remember to fill out the information fully.
Any changes or supplements must be charged as a new application.
Step 1: After clicking “Apply for Visa” on our website. In this step, you need to provide basic information about yourself and your trip.
Step 2: Make payment with one of the payment methods we provide. After charging successfully, kindly check your email inbox to get our confirmation and add information when we ask.
Step 3: We will let you know when you get your e-visa. This time depends on your service. We have 3 options for you:
- Normal: This case is common, you easily get a Cambodia e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: This option is the most convenient if you have a rush plan. We will process your e-visa within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: If you need to travel to Cambodia as quickly as possible. This option is for you, your e-visa will be processed within 05 business hours.
Step 4: Your Cambodia e-Visa will be emailed to you. Do not forget to print the visa 2 hard copies when departing and exiting. Keep it carefully during your trip to Cambodia.
We guarantee entire your basic information is private and confidential. Do not pass any steps, and please double-check before submitting.
Cambodia Immigration Services provides 03 kinds of e-visa for North Korean citizens who apply for.
3. Cambodia e-visa fee for North Korean citizens
The final thing that concerns applicants is expenses. There are 02 types of expenses you need to pay when obtaining Cambodia Visa Online for North Koreans: service and government fees. The service you choose (Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent) decides how much money you will charge. Also, the government fee is compulsory.
Kindly access the Cambodia e-visa fee for North Korean citizens on our website to learn more.
This is our recommendation for the people who apply for Cambodia e-Visa. Health Insurance is necessary in undesirable cases such as sickness, accident, etc. It protects you and minimizes the risks when being in a strange country. You can consider our suggestion at Travel Insurance.
Save Cambodia e-visa cost with the online visa
Moreover, we suggest other services such as Car Pick-up Service and E-Sim to the customer. For Car Pick-up Service, you will not waste time and money grabbing a taxi or moving around in the city, which is complex.
Let us know if you have any concerns, and we will always support you enthusiastically.