Check Cambodia visa requirements for Lesotho citizens
All of the general information about Cambodia e-visa requirements for Basotho citizens, the total cost, and how to get a Cambodia visa for Basotho citizens will be contained in this article. Check it out and start your journey!
Cambodia, the birthplace of the Khmer Empire, provides each visitor with a one-of-a-kind experience. Cambodia also has some beautiful national parks with untouched nature. Enjoying the luxurious flora and fauna is something you must do and, more importantly, something you will never forget. Traveling to Cambodia is only possible if you possess a mandatory Cambodia visa. It can easily be applied online; you will then receive the visa by e-mail just after a simple process.
Cambodia e-Visa for Basotho citizens
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Basotho citizens
Before beginning the e-Visa form, it is best to check the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Basotho citizens. Applicants can learn which countries can be visited with an electronic visa and what requirements must be met.
The following requirements must be met by citizens of Lesotho in order to obtain a Cambodian e-Visa:
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- The passport must be valid for at least 06 months from the entry date in Cambodia.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Basotho citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Basotho citizens
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. When you arrive in the country, you must have your e-Visa stamped in your passport.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Cambodia visa for Basotho citizens
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia
You must pay two (2) Cambodia visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online: the Cambodia visa service fee and a government fee.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days. Your e-Visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in one working day.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an e-Visa in as little as a few hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. Cambodia e-Visas can be obtained in as little as five hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Basotho travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Talking about transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process, including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Lesotho
There is not yet a Cambodia Embassy in Lesotho. As a result, Lesotho residents and citizens can only apply for a visa to Cambodia through the Cambodia Embassy Abroad.