Check Cambodia visa requirements for Macau citizens
You could certainly spend your days relaxing on islands like Koh Rong, but if you're looking for something a little more authentic, backpacking Cambodia is for you. At a cooking class, you can learn about a little-known national cuisine, visit floating villages to learn about local traditions, kayak through unspoiled waterways, see Cambodia's unique wildlife, or visit the center where APOPO trains giant rats to safely detect landmines.
If you are Macau citizen and want to know Cambdia visa requirements for Macau citizens, So, this article is for you! All your concerns about e-Visa requirements, processing, and fees are summarized! Let discover them with Cambodia Immigration Services!
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Macanese citizens
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Macanese citizens
Citizens of Macau who wish to go to Cambodia can submit an application for an electronic e-Visa and receive one electronically if they have a valid passport. The application for an e-Visa can be submitted online.
The following papers must be submitted with your application for an e-Visa to enter Cambodia:
- Photograph of the applicant; scan of personal information from the applicant's passport.
- Passport at least 6 months after the date the holder intends to arrive in Cambodia and contain the last Page (if applicable).
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- To verify the payment, a selfie with the physical credit card used for the transaction is required. In the image, only the last four digits of the credit card must be visible. Each order requires only one image (if applicable).
- Travel Insurance.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation.
How to get a Cambodia visa for Macanese citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Macanese citizens?
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
You just need ten minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your trip to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
Once your e-Visa application has been approved, you will get an email with all of the pertinent details.
Cambodia e-visa fees for Macanese citizens
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Macau
You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online: Cambodia visa Service and Government fees.
The length of time you choose to process your e-Visa application will affect the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days. Your e-Visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate. Crossing your fingers
- Urgent: I f you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in 24 working hours.
- Super Urgent : If you work for this company, you could be able to get an e-Visa in as little as a few hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Macanese travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
When it comes to transportation, passengers will feel the same way after arriving at the airport, with so many options, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process, which includes a Car Pick-up service, will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new country.
Thank for reading "Cambodia visa for Macau citizens". Please contact us soon for the most dedicated advice if you still have questions about Cambodia e-visa or want to register for our online visa service!