Check Cambodia visa requirements for Madagascar citizens
Cambodia visa for Madagascans citizens: Traveling allows you to get out of your comfort zone, confront yourself with the history of distant countries, and learn something new.
Cambodia has one of Southeast Asia's most extensive mangrove forests. It's a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see the fascinating natural environment that responsible ecotourism strives to preserve.
Your concerns about e-Visa requirements, processing, and fees have subsided. Cambodia has officially approved the use of e-Visa, a type of electronic e-Visa that allows you to register remotely prior to your trip.
Cambodia e-Visa for Madagascans citizens
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Madagascans citizens
Citizens of Madagascar who wish to go to Cambodia can submit an application for an electronic e-Visa and receive one electronically if they have a valid passport. The application for an e-Visa can be submitted online.
Cambodia Immigration Services recommend that you prepare the following documentation before submitting your application form:
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Passport Personal Information Scan.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- A travel Insurance document is required by the Government to process a visa application.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
- To verify the payment, a selfie with the physical credit card used for the transaction is required. In the image, only the last four digits of the credit card must be visible. Each order requires only one image (if applicable).
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Madagascans citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Madagascan citizens
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1 requires you to fill out the application form with accurate personal details including your full name, nationality, date of birth, and passport information. It's crucial to double-check all the information provided before proceeding to the next step to prevent processing and approval delays.
- Moving on to Step 2, prior to making the payment, it's necessary to review all the information provided in the previous phase carefully. Any errors or missing information can result in a delay in processing your e-Visa application. After that, payment of the e-Visa fee is required for your application to be completed.
- In Step 3, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that your e-Visa application has been successfully received. The application will then be reviewed and approved online before being sent to you via mail.
- Finally, in Step 4, after receiving your Cambodia e-Visa via email, download and print a copy of it to carry with you while traveling. Upon arrival in the country, it's necessary to obtain a visa stamp in your passport.
Once your e-Visa application has been approved, you will get an email with all of the pertinent details.
How to get a Cambodian visa for Madagascan citizens
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Madagascar
You must pay two (2) types of Cambodia visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online through Madagascar: Cambodia visa service and Government fees.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days. Your e-Visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate. Crossing your fingers!
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in one working day.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an e-Visa in as little as a few hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. Cambodia e-Visas can be obtained in as little as five hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different ways, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Madagascar travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Talking about transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Madagascar:
There is currently no Cambodian Embassy in Madagascar. Hence, residents and citizens of Madagascar may only apply for a Cambodia visa at the Cambodian Embassy Abroad.