Check Cambodia visa requirements for Malawian citizens
Cambodia is a country full of fantastic vacation spots. Cambodia has incredible natural wonders ranging from incredible national parks to beautiful tropical beaches. From striking Buddhist temples to the ruins of ancient civilizations, this country is ideal for experiencing a new culture. Cambodia is a famous place to learn about the history and the terrible effects of genocide, with the killing fields left as a reminder of a brutal regime.
Cambodia e-Visa for Malawians citizens
All of the general information about Cambodia e-visa requirements for Malawians citizens, total cost and how to get a Cambodia visa from Malawi will be contained in this article. Check it out and start your journey!
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Malawian citizens
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Malawian citizens
The Cambodian government has approved e-visa for Malawian citizens to apply for tourist purposes only. Once travelers applied, they will own a Tourist e-visa which valid for 3 months from the date of arrival and allow them to stay in Cambodia for 30 days with one entrance only. Malawian citizens do not need to be worried about the stay duration because it can be extended at the local government in Cambodia.
Before beginning the e-Visa form, it is best to check the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Malawian citizens. Applicants can know which countries can be visited with an electronic visa and what requirements must be met.
The following requirements must be met by citizens of Malawi in order to obtain a Cambodian e-Visa:
- The passport must be valid for at least six months when Malawian citizens arrive in Cambodia. Moreover, the passport must have at least 2 blank sheets of papers for stamping at the border control.
- Photograph of the applicant saved as the file name is your full name.
- Travel insurance and Travel Initiary are submitted for Cambodia e-visa to be processed.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate must be provided due to the recent pandemic.
- Passport Personal Information Scan (Passport's First Page).
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Malawian citizens
Cambodia visa process for Malawian nationals
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport numbers. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which we will mail it to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your trip to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Malawi
You must pay two (2) Cambodia visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online through Cambodia Immigration Services: a Cambodia visa service fee and a government fee. The government fee will be changed depending on the country that you live in.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget:
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days. Your e-Visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in two working days.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an e-Visa in as little as a few hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. Cambodia e-Visas can be obtained in 5 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal. Moreover, Malawian travelers can make payment through the Bank of Cyprus.
Malawians travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Talking about transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Malawi:
If you register with the Cambodia Embassy in Malawi, the Kingdom of Cambodia will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Cambodian Embassy extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from Malawi who are visiting Cambodia temporarily.