Cambodia visa for Mauritanian citizens in February 2024
Traveling to Cambodia is only possible if you possess a mandatory Cambodia visa. It can easily be applied online; you will then receive the visa by e-mail just after a simple process.
Mauritania is on the list of Cambodia e-visa eligible countries. So, Mauritanian citizens can apply online visa to enter this country. Let's check Cambodia visa requirements for Mauritania citizens, how to apply, and the visa cost and processing.
Cambodia e-Visa for Mauritanian citizens
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens
This electronic travel authorization is, however, available in Cambodia, which is why foreign visitors can apply for a Cambodia electronic visa and be granted permission to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The following papers must be submitted with your application for an e-visa to enter Cambodia:
- Photograph of the applicant
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- Passport's Last Page (if applicable)
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card
- An email address
- To verify the payment, a selfie with the physical credit card used for the transaction is required. In the image, only the last four digits of the credit card must be visible. Each order requires only one image (if applicable)
- For the Cambodian government to process a visa application, documentation of travel insurance
- Additionally necessary is a Covid-19 immunization record
- To prove that they have made accommodation arrangements while traveling to Cambodia, applicants must submit certified copies of their hotel reservations
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Mauritanian citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Liberian citizens
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, Cambodia Immigration Services can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
Applying for a Cambodia tourist e-visa is simple and only takes a few minutes. The system is very secure, convenient, and simple to use, making obtaining a Cambodia tourist e-visa a matter of a single click from anywhere in the world.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will be mailed to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
Once your e-visa application has been approved, you will get an email with all of the pertinent details.
The Cambodia visa process is quick and simple with the online visa system
3. The cost of a Cambodia visa for Mauritanian citizens
You must pay two (2) types of visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online through Mauritanian: Cambodia visa service and Government fees.
The processing period you choose for your Cambodia e-Visa application will influence the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-visa within three business days. Your e-visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate. Crossing your fingers
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in two working days.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an e-visa in as little as 05 hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. Cambodia e-Visas can be obtained in as little as one day.
The fees related to an e-visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Mauritanian travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Talking about transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-visa registration process including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Mauritania
If you register with the Cambodia Embassy in Mauritania, the Kingdom of Cambodia will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Cambodian Embassy in Mauritania extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from Mauritania who are visiting Cambodia temporarily.
If you need a Cambodia visa for Mauritanian citizens right away, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team of skilled professionals will assist you in obtaining an entry visa to Cambodia in a timely and cost-effective manner.