Cambodia visa for Montenegrin citizens in in November 2023
Cambodia visa for Montenegrin citizens: Between November and April, when there is little rain, is the best time to visit Cambodia. Clear blue skies are expected during this time, making it ideal for a relaxing getaway on the southern coast. The temperature remains constant at 68°F all year.
Between May and October, humidity rises, and rains fall, assisting Cambodian farmers in crop production. However, don't let this deter you from traveling; the countryside is lush and green, the rivers are full and flowing, and the temples are peaceful. This is the best time to visit some of the more remote temples, which are frequently deserted.
At the end of the summer, one of Cambodia’s true wonders comes to life - Tonle Sap, the largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia, home to Cambodia’s floating villages.
Traveling to Cambodia is only possible if you possess a mandatory Cambodia visa. It can easily be applied online; you will then receive the visa by e-mail just after a simple process.
Cambodia e-Visa for Montenegro citizens
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Montenegro citizens
This electronic travel authorization is, however, available in Cambodia, which is why foreign visitors can apply for a Cambodia electronic visa and be granted permission to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The following papers must be submitted with your application for an e-Visa to enter Cambodia:
- Photograph of the applicant
- The national passport will be useful for the following six months.
- Covid-19 vaccination records are additionally necessary.
- Applications shall be accompanied by verified copies of the applicants' hotel reservations as proof of the applicant's travel plans to Cambodia.
- Prior to issuing visas, the Cambodian government needs proof of travel insurance.
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- Passport's Last Page (if applicable).
- Payments can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- To verify the payment, a selfie with the physical credit card used for the transaction is required. In the image, only the last four digits of the credit card must be visible. Each order requires only one image (if applicable).
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Montenegrin citizens
2. How to apply for Cambodia visa in Montenegro?
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
Applying for a Cambodia tourist e-visa is simple and only takes a few minutes. The system is very secure, convenient, and simple to use, making obtaining a Cambodia tourist e-visa a matter of a single click from anywhere in the world.
Step by step to apply Cambodia visa from Montenegro
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The visa processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Examine all of the information that was supplied in Step 2 before moving on to the stage where you make the payment. Your e-Visa application can be delayed if there are any mistakes or informational gaps. After that, you must pay the Cambodia e-Visa cost in order to finish processing your application.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will be mailed to you.
- Step 4: After receiving your Cambodia e-Visa in your email, download and print a copy of it so that you are prepared for your trip to Cambodia. When you arrive in the country, you must have your e-Visa stamped in your passport.
Once your e-Visa application has been approved, you will get an email with all of the pertinent details.
Cambodia visa process
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Montenegro
You must pay two (2) types of Visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online for Montenegrin citizens: Cambodia visa service fees and Government fees.
The service fee is the amount that the applicant must pay in advance for services rendered during Cambodia Evisa processing, which includes everything from receiving and verifying the applicant's personal information to collecting the Evisa from the Cambodian government and sending it to the applicant in order for their visa to be stamped when they arrive at Cambodia checkpoints (airports/borders).
- PNH - Phnom Penh - PNH - Phnom Penh
- Preah Sihanouk-Sihanoukville-KOS-Sihanoukville
- Cham Yeam (Province of Koh Kong) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Province of Bansay Meanchey) (from Thailand)
- Bavet (Province of Svay Rieng) (from Vietnam)
- Tropaeng Kreal (Stung Treang Province) Border Post (from Laos)
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of the service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days. Your e-Visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in two working days.
- Super urgent: A Cambodia e-Visa can be available to you in only a few hours if you work for this company. The one that brings you the most comfort right now is this. In as little as 5 business hours, you can have a Cambodian e-Visa.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Montenegrin travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Talking about transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process, including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.