Check Cambodia visa requirements for Mozambique citizens
Cambodia has the raw beauty that is typical of a South-East Asian country. With more than 95 percent of the population of Khmer origin having a long history, this country's culture bears a strong Khmer stamp. The Angkor temple complex, which was the capital city of the flourishing Khmer Empire, is one of them. It is also an ancient civilization, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Cambodia's most popular tourist destination.
Cambodia e-Visa for Mozambique citizens
This article is for Mozambique citizens who are concerned about e-Visa requirements, processing, and fees have subsided. Cambodia has officially approved the use of e-Visa, a type of electronic e-Visa that allows you to register remotely prior to your trip.
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Mozambique citizens
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Mozambique citizens
Cambodia has access to this electronic travel authorization, which is how foreign tourists can apply for a Cambodia electronic visa and receive authority from Cambodian Immigration Services to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia.
In general, the Cambodian government has issued the Cambodian e-visa for tourism and visit reasons. If Mozambique travelers apply for this type of e-visa, they will be granted an e-visa which has 3-month validity from the date of entry and 30-day stays. However, Mozambique citizens can only enter Cambodia one time only.
The following papers must be submitted with your application for an e-Visa to enter Cambodia:
- The passport must have at least 6 months validity remaining from the date of arrival in Cambodia. There must be more than 2 empty pages in order to be stamped.
- An applicant’s picture in any format.
- A scanned copy of the first page of your passport
- Travel plans such as hotel booking are required when applying for Cambodia e-visa.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Travel Insurance must be on hand when we require for the e-visa to be processed.
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- A frequent-check email address is required.
Read more: Cambodia e-Visa photo requirements
2. What does the process of the application for a visa to Cambodia look like?
How to apply for a Cambodian visa for Mozambique travelers
It is now easy to obtain an electronic visa for Cambodia because the application form can be finished quickly. We are now able to provide a completely new online application method, which contrasts with the former procedure of getting visas and enables tourists to plan their excursions as soon as possible.
Mozambique travelers just need about fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The procedure is broken down into the following four easy steps::
- Step 1: You must complete the application by providing all necessary personal information, including your full name, nationality, date of birth, and passport information. Before moving on to the next stage, make sure all of the information you supplied is accurate to prevent unforeseen processing and approval delays.
- Step 2: Examine all of the information that was supplied in Step 2 before moving on to the stage where you make the payment. Your e-Visa application can be delayed if there are any mistakes. After that, you must pay the e-Visa cost in order to finish processing your application.
- Step 3: Once your e-Visa application has been approved, you will soon receive a confirmation email as a PDF file.
- Step 4: After receiving your Cambodia e-Visa in your email, download and print a copy of it so you can be prepared for your trip to Cambodia.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Mozambique
You must pay two (2) types of Visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online that is Cambodia visa service and Government fees. The government fee is a compulsory fee for Mozambique nationals to pay because their nationality is not included in visa exempt country lists of Cambodia.
These services range from receiving and verifying the applicant's personal information to procuring the applicant's e-visa from the Cambodian government and sending it to them so that it can be stamped when they arrive at Cambodia checkpoints (airports/borders):
- PNH - Phnom Penh - PNH - Phnom Penh
- Preah Sihanouk-Sihanoukville-KOS-Sihanoukville
- Cham Yeam (Province of Koh Kong) (from Thailand)
- Poi Pet (Province of Bansay Meanchey) (from Thailand)
- Bavet (Province of Svay Rieng) (from Vietnam)
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang Province) (from Laos)
The service fee is the sum that the applicant is required to pay up front for services provided during Cambodia e-visa processing. Depending on the processing time you choose for your e-Visa application, there are different service charge amounts that Mozambique citizens must pay.
You can choose the best option while staying inside your spending limit by comparing prices:
- Normal: If you require a response to your e-Visa application within three business days, you should select the Normal processing option. This is the popular option that most travelers around the world choose.
- Urgent: Your Cambodian e-Visa will come in two working days if you opt for an urgent processing time frame.
- Super urgent: You might be able to receive an e-Visa if you choose this processing option in only 5 working hours! This one brings you the most comfort at this particular time.
There are numerous ways to pay the costs associated with an e-Visa, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, PayPal, or the Bank of Cyprus for Mauritius visitors.
To guarantee a secure and comfortable trip, tourists from Mauritius are highly advised to buy Cambodia travel insurance. For the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application, you must additionally provide proof of travel insurance for Cambodia.
When arriving at the airports, passengers will be perplexed by the variety of transit options available at various price points. When landing in a foreign country, passengers from Mauritius will find it convenient to use the Car Pick-up service provided by Cambodian Immigration Services.