Cambodia visa for Nauruan citizens: Service & Fee in December 2023
The Kingdom of Cambodia is popularly known for owning many unique cultural architectures. Travel lovers can not miss the majestic beauty of Angkor Wat - a World Heritage Site and the biggest pride of Cambodian citizens. Only in Angkor Wat, there are over 1,000 monuments and temples. It is an amazing place to enjoy in person.
To spread local culture to international tourists, the Cambodian Government released a new visa program called Cambodia e-Visa. E-visa or visa online is a creative solution, reducing the unnecessary procedures in the visa application. If you, a Nauruan travel lover, are going to visit Cambodia, this article bestows on you. We present Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Nauruan citizens and how to obtain an e-Visa.
Nauruan candidates can visit Cambodia easily with an online visa.
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Nauruan citizens
According to the visa rules, Nauruan citizens must have a Cambodia visa when traveling to this country. Two common ways to apply Cambodia visa are applying directly to the Cambodian Embassy and applying for an e-Visa (recommended).
You should probably take note of the following e-visa regulations:
- Cambodia e-Visa is as valuable as a single entry visa. It means you must renew your e-visa if you want to visit again.
- Per e-Visa, the staying time is 30 days total, and permitted purposes include travel, short-term business, relative visits, or leisure activities.
- You can use Cambodia e-Visa within 03 months from the approval day.
Be mindful that you should consider whether your demand suits Cambodia e-Visa for Nauruan citizens. If you would like to stay more than a month and apply for other purposes, please contact to Cambodian Embassy to apply for alternative visas.
The Cambodia e-visa allows the Nauruan candidates to visit the country for a short time trip
2. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Nauru
In this part, we outline 02 important parts for passport holders: Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Nauruan citizens and how to apply.
What are the requirements for the Cambodia e-Visa application?
- A national passport is official for at least six months. Please scan the passport in JPEG format to apply.
- The passport must contain at least a page to receive a stamp when you enter Cambodia.
- Digital photo of the applicant. Please note that the photo should have been taken in recent 06 months, high quality, show your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of frame, and show full head from top of hair to bottom of chin, PNG or JPEG format.
- It is crucial to provide your existing email address to exchange information with each other.
- Financial cards (debit or credit cards) to make a payment
These are basic required documents, which you should prepare fully and accurately for the application processing has no delays.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Cambodia e-Visa?
Your mission is to find a place having a stable Internet connection to avoid interruptions. Then, you have to follow the step-by-step instructions below.
Step 1: Click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar. Please provide your details, including your personal and your Cambodia trip information, in the application form. Check the accuracy before moving next steps.
Step 2: Make your payment. Choose one of the following payment options we have: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transfer).
Cambodia Immigration Services would like to remind you that after successful payment, you will be requested to provide additional information.
Step 3: Check our confirmation and time-processing information. About the processing time, we have 03 options available for you:
- Normal: If you have enough time to wait for processing and response. You should choose this option, we will solve your order within 03 working days.
- Urgent: Your timeline has been a little bit rushed, with this option, we will process your request within 1 working day (24 hours).
- Super urgent: You need the highest priority for your trip. The “Super urgent” option will help you get an e-visa after 05 processing hours.
After that, your Cambodia e-Visa will be directed to you via email.
Step 4: Print out 02 hard copies of the e-visa we provided before hitting the road to Cambodia. You will receive a stamp when you check in at the international airport.
With the device having an internet connection, applying for a Cambodia visa from Nauru is simple and quick
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee from Nauru
You have to pay for 02 types of Cambodia e-Visa fees from Nauru: the Cambodia Government fee and the visa service fee.
The Cambodia Government fee is charged to the Cambodia Immigration Services Team Department to process your visa order. And the service fee is paid to the travel firm, the fee covers the end-to-end application process.
The fee will change depending on the kind of service (Normal, Urgent, Super urgent) and the number of people registered. You should prepare your plan well in advance before applying, any variation after payment will be charged as a new visa.
Learn more about Cambodia e-Visa fees
We always encourage customers to supply Travel Insurance to the application to aim for a safe journey. When you stay in a strange country, it is hard to cover entire unexpected situations such as pandemics, sickness, and accidents. With the benefits is up to 50,000 dollars, Travel Insurance is the best protection for you and your family.
In addition, we provide a Car Pick-up service, this service helps you to grab a car easily and save time and money. Sometimes choosing a reasonable taxi service takes you a lot of time, even if the fee is higher and beyond your budget. Car Pick-up service is the best choice for your outbound trip. Feel free to contact us if you have questions about Cambodia e-Visa for Nauruan citizens or services.