Cambodia visa for Nepali citizens: E-visa cost in in December 2023
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Nepali citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Nepal
- 3. How much of Cambodia e-visa fee for Nepali citizens?
It is now considerably easier for Nepalese to obtain a visa to visit Cambodia. Travelers from Nepal can now apply for an e-Visa online, which is an electronic travel authorization suited for most Cambodian international arrivals, instead of waiting in a long line when they arrive in Cambodia or applying for a visa in person at an embassy or consulate.
The Cambodia e-visa for Nepali citizens was launched to make it simpler for Nepali travelers to enter Cambodia for tourism purposes for a period of a maximum of 30 days.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Nepali citizens
The e-Visa for Cambodia is an electronic visa introduced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia in 2006.
The Cambodia eVisas helps to expedite the visa-issuance process for the country. In addition, it also eliminates the need to wait in long border queues to apply for a regular visa or visit a Cambodia consulate to submit an embassy visa application.
Do Nepali citizens need visa to visit Cambodia?
Nepal is one of more than 200 countries that must apply for a visa to visit Cambodia. With a Cambodian e-visa for Nepali citizens, Nepali tourists will be granted single entry to the country within 03 months from the issued date. They can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.
Citizens from any country who require a visa for Cambodia can use the simple online visa application to obtain an entry permit for tourism purposes.
Nepali tourists who intend to stay in Cambodia for an extended period of time and/or work or study there can obtain the necessary permit through the e-Permit platform or by contacting a Cambodia embassy in Nepal.
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Nepali citizens
Before you do anything else, make sure you have everything you'll need for the online application process. Fortunately, the list of requirements is short, and chances are you already have everything you require.
These documents and Cambodia visa requirements for Nepali citizens are the following:
- A valid passport is required for all applicants. It is also critical that the passport remains valid for at least 06 months after the intended date of arrival and 02 blank pages.
- A recent digital passport-sized photograph must be available to the applicant.
- A valid email address is required for all applicants. Because the visa will be emailed to successful applicants, they must still be able to access the email address that they provide.
- Passport personal details scan.
As part of the Cambodia visa requirements for Nepali citizens, applicants have to submit additional documents, depending on factors such as recent travel history. The documents include:
- Covid travel insurance.
- Proof of travel insurance.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
Without meeting all the requirements mentioned above, Nepali citizens cannot enter Cambodia.
2. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Nepal
A Nepali tourist who meets the aforementioned requirements will be asked to complete a simple online application form. Obtaining a Cambodian visa for Nepali citizens is a simple and straightforward process.
In the past, travelers would need to apply for a Cambodian visa in person at the local consulate or embassy. However, you are no longer required to apply for your Cambodian visa in person at the embassy. In fact, you can apply for your Cambodian visa online in under 30 minutes using your Nepalese passport!
Nepalese can apply for a Cambodia visa online in 3 simple steps
- Step 1: Complete the simple online application form
- Step 2: Pay the visa processing fee
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa
It is important that all applicants double-check the information they have provided before submitting their application, as forms with incorrect or incomplete information will take longer to process.
The traveler can usually expect to receive an approved Cambodian e-visa for Nepali citizens within 05 business hours to 03 business days of completing the online application and submitting the form. It is critical to submitting an application at least a few days before the intended date of arrival.
3. How much of Cambodia e-visa fee for Nepali citizens?
It is necessary to pay a small fee to process Cambodian visa applications. The Cambodia e-visa fee varies depending on the type of processing time.
There are two kinds of Cambodia E-visa fees that you have to pay to get a Cambodia visa for Nepali citizens, including the Cambodia service fee and the Cambodian Government fee.
If you're planning on traveling internationally during the Covid pandemic, it's critical to have Covid travel insurance.
If you request rush delivery services, you’ll receive additional pricing when filling out your application. Payment is due during the application process. To simplify your decision, here you can see the 03 options available on our website. Just select the best one according to your needs:
- Normal: The application takes 3 Business Days to be processed.
- Urgent: This is a great option if you want your visa within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: this processing time type is faster because you have your e-visa ready within 5 business hours.
Cambodia extra services for travelers - Don't miss
On the Cambodia Immigration Services website, we offer additional services to visitors who want to have the best possible experience in Cambodia. Look it up right now:
- Where should I stay in Cambodia? We've put together a list of the best hotels in Cambodia that are near tourist attractions. Check out Hotel Booking Service for more information.
- How much does a Cambodia flight ticket cost? Find out about cheap domestic flights for tourists. Here's your option: Domestic flights booking service.
- Where can I find the most affordable Cambodia Tour Booking Service? If you find them, please contact us. You can choose from lists of outstanding tourist attractions to visit, exciting things to try, and tour packages for families, couples, and so on, all at the most affordable price.
- Car Pick-up service in Cambodia can take advantage of the following services: When you arrive at the airport, you will be greeted by a team of professional drivers. After a long flight, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy the scenery in your modern car.
- Travel insurance is essential. It gives you peace of mind while you're in Cambodia. The most important benefit of travel insurance for travelers is the assistance required when unexpected incidents occur.
It's wonderful that these Cambodia extra services are now available on our website. Fill in the information once and choose the type of service you want, saving you a lot of time and money.