Cambodia visa for New Caledonian citizens in in December 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia requirements for New Caledonian citizens
- 2. How to apply Cambodia e-Visa from New Caledonian
- 3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for New Caledonian passport holders?
Do you want to widen your outlook on a new culture in a Cambodian country? If you visit Cambodia the next time, this article is for you. It is a wealth of culture and impressive structures country, you can see and enjoy the beauty of Angkor Wat, a must-go place for international tourists. Angkor Wat owns over 1,000 temples and monuments and is recognized as a World Heritage Site. It’s an amazing wonder to see in person.
In 2006, the Cambodian Government introduced a new visa program called Cambodia e-Visa to put Cambodian tourism forward. This kind of visa is optimal for everyone, especially the citizens whose country Cambodian Embassy has not been established yet. In this article, Cambodia Immigration Services will present Cambodia's e-Visa requirements for New Caledonian citizens. Let’s investigate!
What exactly of Cambodia e-visa for New Caledonia citizens?
1. Check Cambodia requirements for New Caledonian citizens
For New Caledonian citizens, a Cambodia visa is required when visiting this country. The citizens can obtain Cambodia visas in 02 ways:
- Obtain Cambodia visas directly at the Cambodian Embassy. It is noted that the Cambodian Embassy in New Caledonia has not been established. You have to research the location of the embassy if choose this way.
- Obtain Cambodia e-Visa.
Cambodia e-Visa is an eligible permit allowing outbound tourists to come and visit Cambodian country. The process of obtaining Cambodian e-Visa for New Caledonian citizens is quite simple and convenient, no paper documents are required. We have various options for time to suit your demand. Also, New Caledonian citizens do not need to go to other countries to find the Cambodian Embassy, you can apply the end-to-end process remotely.
According to the Cambodia visa rule, the Cambodia e-Visa is valid as a single entry visa. The e-Visa allows citizens visit go to Cambodia for travel and leisure activities purposes only and stay time is not over 30 days. If you make a plan to stay in Cambodia for more than 30 days and other purposes, kindly connect with the Cambodian Embassy.
Please remember that the visa is valid within 03 months from the issuable day. If your visa has expired, please register again.
The Cambodia e-visa allows candidates from New Caledonia to visit the country for a short time trip
2. How to apply Cambodia e-Visa from New Caledonian
What are the requirements of e-Visa for New Caledonian citizens?
Before applying for Cambodia e-Visa, you have to get precise requirements. Please take notes about Cambodia e-Visa requirements for New Caledonian citizens below:
- The national passport is valid for 06 months. The passport must contain at least 01 page to get a stamp when you take off in Cambodia.
- The digital photo of the applicant. The photo is requested to adapt to the standards: high quality, taken in recent 06 months, show your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of frame, and show full head from top of hair to bottom of chin, PNG and JPEG format.
- Applicant’s email address. Email is important because we will send applicants a Cambodia e-Visa via your email and exchange the information when we request.
- Debit or credit card. We appreciate you choosing one of the following methods: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express or wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transfer).
Processing of Cambodia e-Visa application for New Caledonian citizens
You should prepare the required documents well and apply as soon as possible, a week before boarding a flight. When applying on our secure form online, you should find a place connecting to the Internet to avoid being interrupted. We will instruct the step-by-step application process on How to apply Cambodia e-Visa for New Caledonian.
On our website, click “Apply Visa” and follow the instructions:
Step 1: You can see our secure form online, please fill in enough information requested. We need you to provide details about your personal information and your trip. Check carefully and guarantee all is correct and no vacancies.
Step 2: Then choose your preferred payment method and make a payment. When your payment is done, we will require you to give some extra information to complete your application.
Step 3: Check our confirmation in your email inbox. Besides, we will inform you of the time when you get your Cambodia e-Visa officially. It is dependent on the kind of time service you choose. We have 03 available options: Normal, Urgent, and Super Urgent.
- Normal: You can get this option if you feel free about your schedule. You will receive an e-visa after 03 working days.
- Urgent: In rushed cases, this option will help you get an e-visa after 24 hours.
- Super urgent: You hope to get an e-visa right away, this option will help you get an e-visa after 05 hours.
After that, your e-visa will be sent electronically via the email address you provide.
Step 4: Please print out 02 hard copies of your e-visa before boarding a flight.
Apply Cambodia e-visa is a simple process and quick
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for New Caledonian passport holders?
Whatever services you get, we will charge 02 types of fees, including the visa service fee and the Cambodia government fee.
Both fees are compulsory and have to be paid in advance for service during the application process. The service fee includes an end-to-end process from applying via a form online to receiving an e-visa by email and getting a stamp inside the passport at the checkpoints.
You get more Cambodia e-Visa fees for New Caledonia passport holders on our website.
This is our suggestion for your trip related to your security and health. We provide a Health Insurance service that is the best protection for you and your family when visiting aboard. We can not cover undesirable situations that happen, so we always highly recommend the customer buy Health Insurance. Get more specific details about Cambodia Travel Insurance now!