Check Cambodia visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Macedonian citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from North Macedonia?
- 4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Macedonian citizens:
Want to know more about Cambodia's exotic beauty? Then, there's great news for you if you're Macedonian: You can apply online for a Cambodia e-visa. This e-Visa is the digital equivalent of a consular visa. In other words, a trip to the embassy is no longer required, so you will expend less effort.
If you want to know how to get a Cambodia visa for Macedonian citizens, keep reading the information we show you in this article.
Cambodia e-visa for Macedonian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Macedonian citizens:
Macedonian citizens need a visa in order to enter Cambodia. Macedonian citizens have 2 options for obtaining a Cambodia visa for Macedonian citizens: e-Visa and visa on arrival.
Prior to departure, travelers are encouraged to apply for a visa online to ensure they are eligible to enter the country. The online process also allows travelers to be notified of the status of their visa prior to departure, avoiding any delays upon arrival.
Getting a Cambodia e-visa is a simple and quick process. The Cambodia visa application can be completed in 15 minutes, and you will receive a response within 3 business days.
Macedonians must apply at their nearest Cambodian embassy or consulate to obtain one of these types of visas.
Maximum Permitted Stay with a Cambodia e-Visa as Macedonian
Holders of the Cambodia e-Visa for tourism purposes are permitted a single entry within 3 months from the issue date. A Macedonian passport holder may stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days from the arrival date.
If a visitor from North Macedonia wishes to stay in Cambodia for a longer period of time, a visa extension may be obtained; however, this must be done once in Cambodia.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens
We recommend reading through the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Macedonian citizens before applying. To request an e-Visa, Macedonians must meet the following conditions:
- Passport - Macedonians should ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. They must also confirm that 2 blank pages for entry and exit stamps are available.
- You must have a recent passport-size photograph of yourself.
- Having your passport bio data page
- Have an email address to receive the Cambodia e-Visa and correspondence related to the visa.
- Travel insurance and Covid-19 Vaccination Certification is needed for having a Cambodia e-visa.
- You will also be required to submit details about your accommodation, such as hotel booking confirmation, as well as any other information about your trip to Cambodia.
If you do not meet these requirements, you must renew your passport before proceeding with your application. The Cambodia e-visa is linked to the passport number, so you must travel on the same passport that you used to apply for a visa.
Applicants must ensure that all information provided in the application form is correct. Incorrect data or the inability to provide all required documents may result in the visa being delayed or denied.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from North Macedonia?
How to apply for a Cambodia e-visa from North Macedonia
Citizens of North Macedonia can begin the application process for the Cambodia e-visa once they have confirmed that they meet the requirements listed above. The form is a brief questionnaire that should take no more than 15 to 20 minutes to complete. Macedonians must provide the following information:
- Full name, date of birth, gender, and nationality.
- Passport number.
- Travel plans: date of arrival and departure in Cambodia.
Macedonian citizens can request a visa to visit Cambodia online in 3 steps.
- Step 1: Accurately fill out the electronic application form.
- Step 2: Completing the payment of the e-Visa fee and send us some supporting documents to complete the visa application process.
- Step 3: Print out at least 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Macedonians must double-check all of their answers before submitting the application form. Once they have completed the process, their responses are irreversible. Any mistakes or typos could result in the e-Visa being approved late or even denied.
Cambodia's evaluation process for applications from North Macedonia:
The Cambodian government evaluates all the applications received. They usually respond within 5 to 72 hours and send approved e-Visas to Macedonian requesters via email with a PDF attachment. Travelers from North Macedonia should print a copy of their eVisa and keep it with their travel documents.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Macedonian citizens:
You should know that when you apply for a Cambodia e-Visa using our services, the cost is not fixed. Cambodia e-visa fees vary depending on the type of visa and the processing time you select for your application. We provide you with 3 options so that you can pick the one that best works for you. They are as follows:
- Normal: It takes 3 Business Days for your Cambodia e-visa to arrive
- Urgent: It takes 1 Business Day for your application to be processed. This option is suitable for rushed cases.
- Super urgent: Your travel document arrives in just 5 business hours, but as you can imagine. The cost is a little higher. If you are super rushed, take into consideration this option.
In addition, we also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.
Method of payment: Macedonians can pay the Cambodia e-Visa fee securely online. The Cambodia visa processing fee is paid using a debit or credit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal, or wire transfer to the Bank of Cyprus.