Cambodia visa for Norwegian citizens: Visa Fee in February 2024
- 1. Cambodia e-Visa for Norwegian citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Norwegian citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from Norway:
- 4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Norwegian citizens:
Whether you plan to visit the exquisite beaches, fascinating temples, or enthralling towns and markets, your trip to Cambodia will provide you with a wide range of activities and experiences.
However, as a Norwegian citizen, you will need a tourist visa to enter the country. The Cambodia e-visa allows for up to 30 days of travel within Cambodia from the date of entry.
Fortunately, you can get this visa within 05 business hours to 3 business days of your trip by following a simple online process.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Norwegian citizens.
1. Cambodia e-Visa for Norwegian citizens:
Norwegian passport holders must have a valid e-Visa in order to travel to Cambodia for tourism or business. The Cambodia visa policy explains the benefits and requirements of the e-Visa for Norwegians.
The application process is a simple questionnaire that can be completed online. Norwegian visitors do not need to make an appointment to visit an embassy or consulate.
The Cambodia e-Visa for Norwegian citizens allows a stay of 30 days maximum during each visit.
Norwegians who want to visit Cambodia for reasons other than business or tourism, such as higher education, full-time employment, or a need to stay in the country for more than a month, should contact the Cambodia Embassy in Norway
Do children from Norway also need the Cambodia e-Visa?
Norwegian minors are also required by the Cambodian government to travel with their own e-Visa.
Their parents or legal guardians can apply on their behalf, using the same email address and payment methods.
2. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Norwegian citizens:
To apply successfully, Norwegian citizens must meet several Cambodian electronic visa entry requirements and gather several documents to ensure that this travel document is approved.
The Cambodia e-Visa for Norwegian citizens required are the following:
- Valid Norwegian passport - When applying online, you must have a valid passport which must be valid for at least 6 months after your arrival date and have at least 02 blank pages for the entry and exit stamps.
- A digital passport photo - You can take it yourself! Just make sure it meets the photo specifications. Otherwise, you can submit a photo that is no more than 6 months old.
- E-mail address – We will email you the document in PDF format. This is why we need a valid email address from you. When you receive your e-Visa, make sure to print a copy.
- Travel Insurance Documents.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents .
Norwegian who have a passport that does not meet the requirements for the Cambodian electronic visa should renew it as soon as possible with their local authorities before beginning the application process.
Travelers from Norway with dual citizenship should be aware that their passports are electronically linked to their Cambodia e-Visa. They should remember to use the same passport they will use to enter the country when submitting their application.
You should also look here for additional health information before traveling to Cambodia to determine which medical requirements are required for the trip.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia online visa from Norway:
Applying for a Cambodia visa online from Norway is easy and straightforward. The applicant must fill out an online application form with information:
- Full names
- Date of birth, address
- Passport information
The applicants' time is spent on the application process for less than 30 minutes.
Norwegian citizens can apply for a Cambodia visa online in 3 simple steps
- Step 1: Complete the online form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fees.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Norwegian citizens will be notified via email once the processing is complete. When the processing is finished, the traveler will be notified via email. If the application is approved, the applicant will be emailed a copy of the e-Visa. Although the e-Visa will be linked to the traveler's passport, a printed copy of the e-Visa must be presented to Cambodian immigration officials.
The Cambodia visa for Norwegian citizens is normally processed within a period of 05 business hours to 03 business days.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Norwegian citizens:
Cambodia issues one type of e-Visa with single allowed entry and the maximum 30-day stay. The Cambodia e-visa fee for Norwegian citizens is solely determined by the type of visa you have chosen, not by your nationality.
Norwegian citizens have to pay two kinds of visa fees: service fee and Cambodian Government fee.
We offer three processing options at Cambodiaimmigration.org, each with a faster processing time. To get a better idea of the price, consider the following.
- Normal: A basic application fee will be charged to process your application. While the processing time is lengthy, this is a great option for those who have plenty of time to plan their trip. Your visa application will be ready within 03 business days.
- Urgent: Processing is faster, but it is also more expensive. Your document will be delivered to you within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the quickest option, as you will receive a Cambodia e-visa for Cypriot citizens in only 05 business hours.
Applicants pay the Cambodia visa fee securely online using a debit/credit card, PayPal, American Express, MasterCard.
In addition, we recommend that you buy Cambodia travel insurance. With the small fee per application, you will be insured against many risks, especially the Covid pandemic, when you are not in your home country.