Cambodia visa for Palestinian citizens in November 2023
You have a thirst for adventure and your dream destination is The Kingdom of Cambodia. You, a Palestinian citizen, would like to enjoy the historical and cultural emblem of Cambodia - Angkor Wat. However, this is the first time you visit Cambodia and you have no idea the way to apply for a Cambodia visa. No worries, we will show you more specifics about the Cambodia visa for Palestinian citizens.
To promote local culture to international friends, Cambodia e-Visa was launched by the Cambodian Government in 2006. This kind of visa is an optimal solution for travel lovers coming from all over the world.
What exactly is Cambodia's e-visa for Palestinian citizens?
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Palestinian nationals
Palestine is not included in the exempt visa country list from Cambodia so a visa is required for Palestine citizens. You can obtain a Cambodia visa for Palestine citizens in two methods:
- Apply directly at the Cambodian Embassy. Please find out the location of the embassy or consulates in your neighboring nations because the Cambodian Embassy in Palestine has not been established.
- Apply Cambodia e-Visa via a travel agency.
Cambodia e-Visa is a permit allowing international travelers to visit Cambodia. The application process is simple and quick, you can apply anywhere you prefer. The procedure is optimal, no paperwork is required. Before applying for an e-Visa, you should probably obtain the conditions below:
- Cambodia e-Visa approves the visit purposes which are travel, business, and leisure activities. The employment purpose is not suitable for this visa.
- You are allowed to stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days.
- The e-Visa is issued as a single entry visa. Please renew your e-Visa if you wish to return to Cambodia.
- The visa will be valid within 03 months from the date of approval.
With an approved e-visa, the candidates from Palestine can save more time and money.
2. How to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa from Palestine
What are the required documents for the Cambodia e-Visa application?
Before applying for a visa online, you should prepare well in advance for Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Palestine nationals, please take notes:
- A national passport that is valid for at least 06 months. Please scan the first page of your passport in JPEG format to apply.
- A passport has at least 02 pages to receive a stamp when you depart from the international airport.
- Digital photo of the applicant. The photo meets the requirements: taken in recent 06 months, high quality, shows your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and shows full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin, PNG or JPEG format.
- A biographical page scan.
- Travel Insurance is a must when applying for an e-visa.
- COVID-19 certificate and hotel reservation are additional documents that you must provide.
- Your current email address.
- Debit or credit card for transactions.
- 02 hard copies of your e-Visa.
Cambodia e-Visa application process for Palestinian passport holders
The application process includes 04 simple steps:
Step 1: Click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar, and you will see our secure application form. Fill in enough information we request. Confirm and make sure all details are accurate.
Step 2: Make a payment. We appreciate it if you chose one of the methods: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express or wire transfer (The Bank of Cyprus direct bank transfer).
After receiving full payment, we will ask you to provide some information. Please provide us with the required documents to finish the process.
Step 3: Check our confirmation and be aware of the processing time. The time is subject to the kind of services you choose. We have 03 available options:
- Normal: this option is popular with everyone, we will solve it and send you an e-visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: You hope your e-Visa will be solved quicker. With this option, you can get an e-visa after 24 working hours.
- Super urgent: You have no time to wait and hope to get an e-Visa as soon as possible. This option is the highest priority, and you will get an e-visa after 05 working hours.
After that, we will send it to you when your request is done.
Step 4: Print out 02 copies of your e-Visa we sent via email. Bring them to the checkpoint to receive a stamp inside your passport.
Cambodia Immigration Services provides 03 different kinds of e-visa services.
3. Cambodia e-Visa expense from Palestine
The Cambodia e-Visa fee for Palestinian citizens includes 02 types of fees: the Cambodia visa service and the government fee.
The visa service depends on the kind of service you obtain and how many people are registered. The fee included an end-to-end process from when you fill in the application form to receiving an e-visa via email and getting a stamp at the checkpoints.
We strongly recommend that you buy Travel Insurance for your Cambodia journey. It is very necessary for your security on outbound travel trips. With benefits up to 5,000 dollars, it will protect you from unexpected situations such as accidents, pandemics, and sickness. Take into consideration insurance’s benefits and treatments at Insurance Information.
We always support your trips with many creative solutions, Car Pick-up service or e-Sim are potentially useful for your journey. Please contact us if you have any concerns about Cambodia's e-visa requirements for Palestinian citizens or our additional services.