Cambodia visa for Papua New Guinean citizens in November 2023
You know The Kingdom of Cambodia as a wealthy culture and history country. You wish to have a chance to come to this country and see the “Paris of the East” - Phnom Penh city and the World Heritage Site - Angkor Wat. Outbound traveling is much more popular thanks to technological developments. In 2006, to spread the local culture to international friends, the Cambodian government announced publicly a new visa program, called Cambodia e-Visa.
Cambodia e-Visa is a breakthrough point in tourism development. Travel lovers coming from over 200 countries in the world can apply for this visa, including Papua New Guinea. Applying for a visa is always a big concern when traveling abroad. If you are interested in the Cambodia e-Visa for Papua New Guinean citizens, do not ignore this article. We believe that the shared information in this article is useful for you.
Electronic visa for Papua New Guinean nationals
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens
The Cambodian e-visa is generally issued by the Cambodian government for travel and visitation purposes. Travelers from Papua New Guinean who apply for this kind of e-visa will be issued a 3-month validity e-visa starting from the date of entry and 30-day stays. Citizens of Papua New Guinean, however, can only enter Cambodia once.
Papua New Guinean citizens need a Cambodia visa to enter Cambodia. In general, you can apply for a visa in 02 ways:
- Contact Cambodian Embassy.
- Apply Cambodia e-Visa via Cambodian Immigration Services
If you apply for a regular visa at the Cambodia Embassy or consulate, you need to figure out the location in other countries because the Cambodian Embassy has not been founded in Papua New Guinea. On the other hand, e-Visa solves this problem because you do not need to go overseas to apply, you just stay at home and the entire process operates electronically.
Supporting documents for Cambodia online visa process
For an advantageous process, please prepare Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Papua New Guinean citizens to apply for a Cambodia e-visa efficiently:
- Valid passport which has 6 months effective from the entry date
- The passport has more than 2 empty sheets of paper for exit and entry stamping.
- Travel plans such as hotel reservations, Travel insurance are one of the requirements for processing the e-visa.
- To apply for a Cambodia e-visa, travelers should prepare for the Covid-19 Vaccination Certification.
- A photo of the biographical page of your passport and a photo of yourself which show your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin.
- A working email account
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Papua New Guinean travelers
2. How to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa from Papua New Guinea
Please find a place with a good internet connection for Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Cambodia e-Visa from Papua New Guinea to avoid interruptions. On our website, please click on “ Apply Visa” and follow the instructions:
- Step 1: Fill in the form application online honestly. Check the information again and make sure you provide full and accurate information before forwarding the second step.
- Step 2: You need to make a payment. Please choose one of the payment methods we suggest: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, American Express, or wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus). When your payment is processed successfully, kindly provide us with additional information to complete the application.
- Step 3: Check our confirmation, as well as know when your e-Visa is approved. After processing time, we send you Cambodia e-Visa by the email you provided.
- Step 4: With a valid e-Visa you will receive a stamp when checking in at the international airport. However, remember to print out 02 hard copies before boarding a flight.
We highly recommend you apply as soon as possible. Sometimes delays happen and the processing time will be longer than we expect. Anyway, we hope you are patient and we try to support you.
How to apply for a Cambodia e-visa from Papua New Guinea
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee from Papua New Guinea
Your payment is successful only if we receive your full 02 types of visa fees: the government fees and the visa service fees. The government fee is the amount of mandatory fee that Papua New Guinea citizens must pay to the Cambodian government. The service fees depend on what your service type is, we have 03 options available for you:
- Normal: this option takes you 03 business days to process your Cambodia e-Visa.
- Urgent: if you hope to reduce the processing time, your e-Visa within 24 business hours by using this process option.
- Super urgent: if you have no time to wait, choose this option. Your e-Visa is processed within 05 business hours.
Overview your plan carefully before making payment, any modifications after payment will be charged as a new application.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration Services share Travel Insurance and highly recommends you add it to your journey. When you travel abroad, it is hard to cover all unexpected situations such as pandemics, sickness, or accidents. With benefits up to 50,000 dollars, we believe that the insurance helps you reduce partly rising expenses. You can take it into account at Insurance Information.
Finally, we hope you have a great time in Cambodia. If you have any questions about Cambodia e-Visa for Papua New Guinean citizens, contact us now!