Cambodia visa requirements for Peruvian citizens September 2023
Over the last few years, Cambodia has seen a rapid increase in the number of foreign tourist arrivals, with over 6 million visitors per year. As a result, the government established the Cambodia e-Visa, a new electronic system that allows travelers from various countries to obtain a travel authorization. Peru is included on this list.
The main advantage of having an online visa is that Peruvian nationals no longer need to book an appointment at the local Cambodian embassy or consulate. The Cambodia e-visa for Peruvian citizens can be obtained in a matter of hours by filling out an online form.
This page explains the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Peruvian citizens, how to apply for a visa online, and visa fees.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Peruvian citizens:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Cambodia introduced the Cambodian e-Visa in 2006. Cambodia e-visa is a travel visa that allows visitors to enter Cambodia for tourism. It is an online visa that grants entry to foreign travelers, including Peruvians, for temporary visits.
Peruvian passport holders are required to have a valid visa to travel to Cambodia.
The online visa application system is the quickest and easiest way for Peruvians to obtain a Cambodia visa. Any computer or device with an internet connection can be used to complete the form. This enables citizens of Peru to apply from the comfort of their own homes or offices.
A Cambodia tourist visa for Peruvian citizens can now be easily obtained online. The e-visa for Cambodia is a single entry visa that allows a total stay of 30 days in Cambodia.
Other types of Cambodia visas for Peruvian citizens include long-term stays and other types of travel, such as business activities and studying or working in Cambodia. Applicants from Peru must visit their nearest Cambodian embassy in Peru to apply for one of these types of visas.
2. Cambodia visa requirements for Peruvian citizens:
Peruvian nationals are eligible to obtain an e-Visa for a visit to Cambodia if they meet the government's requirements.
Peruvian travelers must have the following documents in order to apply for an e-Visa online:
- An authentic and valid Peruvian passport with an expiration date of at least 6 months before the planned trip to Cambodia. The passport must have at least 02 blank pages, for the entry and exit stamps.
- A digital photo of the applicant's head and shoulders. The photo must be free of glares and reflections, and it must meet Cambodia's passport photograph requirements.
- A scan or copy of the applicant's passport's biographical page.
- A valid email address from which Peruvians will receive their electronic visa to Cambodia.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate: It is highly recommended to consult with a doctor at least one month before traveling to the Asian country to find out the necessary vaccinations for Cambodia.
- Travel insurance.
- Travel plans and a return ticket: Cambodian government will want to know your reasons for traveling, and how long you plan to stay in Cambodia, hotel reservation.
Peruvian e-Visa applicants do not need to present documents in person at the Cambodia embassy. All the information is submitted electronically.
If the traveler's passport is from an eligible country, the Cambodia visa for Peruvian permanent residents is available online. When completing the e-Visa request, applicants must provide their passport information.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Peru:
The application process for a Cambodia e-Visa is quick, simple, and straightforward. An eligible Angolan applicant only needs to fill out some personal information such as their full name, date of birth, address, passport information, and travel plans, as well as pay the processing fee with a valid credit or debit card.
A visa for Cambodia from Peru can be requested in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the application form online.
- Step 2: Pay the application fee.
- Step 3: Receive your approved visa via email.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Once the online application has been successfully submitted, applicants can expect to receive their e-Visa in 05 business hours to 3 business days.
If the e-Visa forms are correctly completed, travelers from Peru will be issued an approved e-Visa directly to their passports. They will also receive a confirmation email with a PDF document that they must print.
There is also a priority service for guaranteed 5-hour Cambodia visa processing.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Peruvian citizens:
To process their Cambodia visa application, all Peruvians must pay a fee. Fees apply both online and at the embassy.
Because it eliminates the need for trips to the embassy, the Cambodia e-Visa is a cost-effective option for Peruvians. The entire procedure is carried out online.
Cambodia e-Visa fees are paid securely online using a debit or credit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal
To apply for a Cambodia visa online, Peruvians have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.
For the application for a Cambodia tourist visa, you can choose from the three customized options for the processing cost and time:
- Normal: When you select this option, your Cambodia e-Visa will arrive via e-mail within 3 Business Days. This is the cheapest processing time you have.
- Urgent: This option will reduce the time it takes to process the application. Your application will be reviewed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: This is the option for you if you have an emergency and need to get on a plane to Cambodia as soon as possible. Within 5 business hours, your application will be processed. As you might expect, the price rises as well.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Peruvian citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia