Cambodia visa for Polish citizens: Service & fee in December 2023
Are you considering a trip from Poland to Cambodia? If so, you’ll need to have a visa before you can enter the country.
You do not need a visa to connect flights, but you will be unable to leave the airport. The good news is that obtaining an E-Visa is simple. Since 2006, the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has issued e-Visas. This type of visa is simple to obtain and does not necessitate a trip to an embassy or consulate.
Polish tourists can enjoy up to 30 days in Cambodia with an electronic visa. More information about Cambodian visa requirements for Polish citizens can be found below.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Polish citizens
Polish citizens need a visa for Cambodia, even for short stays. For Polish citizens, the Cambodia e-Visa is the most convenient option. Travelers can apply for a visa using a smartphone, laptop, or another electronic device.
Cambodia e-visa for Polish citizens is an electronic travel permit that allows Polish citizens to visit the country for tourism. To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Poland, it is expected that Polish citizens will be required to fill in a simple Cambodia visa application on the internet with basic personal and passport information, to receive an approved e-Visa sent by email.
Polish tourists may visit Cambodia for up to 30 days with an electronic visa.
To visit the country for other reasons, such as work, study, or stay longer than 30 days, travelers are advised to contact the Cambodia embassy in Poland for more information.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Polish citizens
Cambodia, like many other countries, has a number of visa requirements for Polish citizens.
Travelers from Poland applying for an online visa to Cambodia will need to have several items on hand, including a number of documents, to complete the questionnaire.
The Cambodia e-visa requirements for Polish citizens include the following:
- A passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of intended entry into Cambodia. It must also have at least two blank pages for stamping upon entry and exit.
- A recent passport-style photo of the Polish traveler.
- An email address – To receive updates on the status of their Cambodia electronic visa and its eventual approval, applicants must have a valid email address.
- A recent digital photo – The visa applicant must have a recent digital photo taken within 6 months of the application date. The image must be in color and in either PNG or JPG format.
Depending on their travel history, Polish applicants might need to submit a few more documents:
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate (if you are traveling from a country with a risk of yellow fever).
- Proof of travel insurance.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
All documents are uploaded digitally, Polish visa applicants do not need to present paperwork in person at the embassy.
If a Polish citizen's passport is expired or does not meet the validation requirements, he or she must renew it before proceeding with the application. Because the approved e-Visa for Polish citizens is electronically linked to an individual travel document, the passport used to enter Cambodia should match the passport used to apply for the visa.
Polish citizens must also pay attention to other requirements concerning security and health. Travelers entering Cambodia with a criminal record, for example, may be required to provide additional information when applying for an electronic visa.
In terms of health, Polish citizens are advised to see a doctor before traveling to Cambodia to ensure that all required vaccinations are up to date.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Poland:
For a number of nationalities, including Polish citizens, the Cambodian government has implemented an online tourist visa to encourage tourism in the country. This eliminates the need to apply for a visa at the consulate or embassy for a short stay or to wait in line for a Cambodian visa when you arrive.
A Polish passport holder can now apply for a Cambodia Visa online from the comfort of their home if they have a valid passport. This saves travelers the hassle of going to the embassy or queuing at the border to apply for a visa when entering Cambodia.
It takes only a few minutes to complete the application process. An online visa application form must be completed with basic personal and passport information. The following information must be included on the application form:
- Name, date of birth, and gender.
- Passport number, issue date, and expiry date.
- Date of arrival in Cambodia.
Polish travelers can get a Cambodia visa for Polish citizens by following a few simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia visa application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Step 2: Pay for the e-Visa processing fee.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa.
When filling out the online form, Polish applicants must be very careful and double-check as many times as necessary because any error may delay or deny their application.
Polish citizens who have completed, submitted, and paid for an e-visa will receive an email with the outcome at the address they provided. The majority of messages are delivered within the next 05 hours, and no later than 72 hours.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Polish citizens:
Cost of Cambodia visa for Polish citizens depend on the type of visa required. Electronic visas are generally less expensive than those obtained through the embassy.
To apply for tourist e- visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
Cambodia tourist visa processing times depend on your entry requirements and how quickly you need the visa. This application has three different payment entry options.
Choose one to determine how much you will pay and wait:
- Normal: You will receive your electronic visa via email within 3 Business Days if you select this option. This is the most cost-effective processing time you have available.
- Urgent: By choosing this option, the application processing time will be shortened to 24 business hours
- Super urgent: If you need to get to Cambodia as soon as possible due to an emergency, this is the option for you. Your application will be reviewed and processed within 05 business hours. As you might expect, the price rises as well.
Polish travelers pay the Cambodia e-visa fees securely online by debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
In addition, we also provide other service packages to help customers have a safe and wonderful trip to Cambodia, including Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia