Cambodia visa requirements for Qatari citizens
If you are a Qatari citizen who wishes to visit Cambodia, the Cambodia e-visa may be the best option for you.
Since 2006, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia has made these simple and stress-free visas available to Qatari travelers, as well as tourists and business people from a variety of other countries. Whatever your reason for traveling, the e-Visa is the best option for those who don't have time to waste at an embassy in Cambodia to obtain a visa.
If you have a long layover, why not experience all the beauty of Cambodia? It’s just a short application away, so take advantage of this program.
The Cambodian e-visa for Qatari citizens is simple to apply for and receive because the entire process can be completed online, allowing travelers to focus on planning their trip to Cambodia and enjoying its rich and diverse history, culture, and culinary traditions.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Qatari citizens:
The Cambodia e-Visa is an online visa that allows eligible citizens to travel to Cambodia for a short stay for tourism purposes.
The Cambodian government changed the way international travelers could obtain visas in 2006, making the process easier, less expensive, and less complicated. The e-Visa to Cambodia was introduced at that time, and Qatari nationals are among the citizens who are eligible to obtain one online.
The Cambodia e-visa for Qatari citizens is a single entry visa that allows for a 30-day stay in the country.
Qatari passport holders interested in visiting Cambodia for other purposes than tourism or would like to relocate for employment opportunities should schedule an appointment at the Cambodia Embassy in Qatar.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Qatari citizens:
We recommend reading the Cambodia visa requirements for Qatari citizens before beginning their e-Visa process. For Qatari visitors, the specific conditions for the Cambodia e-Visa are very straightforward and simple to meet. The following are the most important:
- Having a Qatari passport with a validity of at least 180 days from the date of arrival in Cambodia.
- For entry and exit stamps, the passport must have at least two (2) blank pages.
- Having a valid email address to receive the electronic visa.
- We only need the information page of your passport, so please scan it. This button contains information on how to create the best passport scan for your application.
- A recent passport-size digital photo: the photo must be in color and show the entire face.
Additional documents that may be required:
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
- Travel insurance
- Proof of travel — this could be an email confirmation from your hotel reservation, a flight confirmation.
Applicants must make certain that their Qatari passport is valid for the duration of their trip to Cambodia. If they do not already have a passport, they must renew it before submitting the application. Dual nationals must enter Cambodia with the same passport they used to apply for the e-Visa.
If a Qatari visitor does not meet one of Cambodia's e-Visa entry requirements, they can still apply for a tourist/business visa by submitting a paper application to a Cambodian embassy or consulate.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Qatar:
To apply for the Cambodia e-visa online, Qatari nationals must fill out the application form, upload the required documents, and pay the processing fee. They will be asked to provide the following information on their application form:
- Full name, date, and place of birth.
- Qatari passport number, issue, and expiry date.
- Date of arrival in Cambodia.
Travelers who meet the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Qatari citizens can apply online in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form.
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa fees for Qatari applicants.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Important: Applicants should double-check that all sections of the application form have been correctly completed. Inaccuracies or missing information may cause delays in the processing of the Cambodia e-visa from Qatar
Once travelers of Qatar have submitted their applications, it can take up to 03 business days for the processing to be completed. Hence, it is best to submit the Cambodia e-Visa request at least 05-72 business hours before the trip to avoid any last-minute delays.
The approved e-Visa will then be sent to Qatari applicants via email. Although it is not a mandatory requirement, they may also print a copy of their approved e-Visa and carry it with them during their trip.
Travelers who need a Cambodia visa from Qatar in a rush can use the priority service for 5-hour processing.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Qatari citizens:
The cost of a Cambodia visa for Qatari citizens varies according to the type of visa required. Cambodia visa fees are typically lower than visa fees for embassy visas.
Applicants for a Cambodia e-Visa pay the processing fees securely online using a debit or credit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard or use wire transfer (HSBC direct transaction) to complete payment.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Qatar, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which were called Service Fee and Government Fee.
The price of service fees is affected by the processing time and the type of visa you choose. As for the processing time. We offer you three options:
- Normal: When you choose this option, your Cambodia e-visas will be emailed to you within three business days. This is the cheapest processing time available.
- Urgent: This option will shorten the application processing time. Your application will be processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: Emergency case? This is the best option to choose. Within 5 business hours, you get your e-Visa but at a higher price.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist Qatari citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia