Cambodia visa requirements for Russian citizens
All Russian citizens who wish to visit Cambodia will no longer need to approach the Embassy because the Cambodian Government has developed a new program that allows everyone to apply for an electronic visa. You can get your Cambodia e-visa online with our assistance.
However, before you do that, do not forget that a Cambodia e visa for Russian citizens requires certain documents that you should consider, so we will help you with that in this article.
1. Cambodia e visa for Russian citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa is an online visa, introduced in 2006, which allows citizens of eligible countries a short stay in Cambodia for tourism purposes. This visa was introduced as a way to speed up the visa application process for foreign tourists traveling to Cambodia
Russian travelers visiting Cambodia are eligible to apply for an e-visa for Cambodia.
The Cambodia e visa for Russian citizens is a single-entry visa that lets the holder stay in Cambodia for 30 consecutive days from the date of arrival.
Travelers planning to spend more than 30 consecutive days in the country, must contact their nearest Cambodian Embassy in Russia for further information.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Russian citizens:
We recommend reading through the Cambodia visa requirements before making any travel arrangements for Cambodia. Applicants from Russia will learn which countries they can visit with an electronic visa and what requirements they must meet in order to obtain one.
The Cambodia e-visa requirements for Russian citizens include the following:
- A Russian passport that is valid for at least 180 days from the date of arrival in Cambodia and 02 blank pages for stampings.
- A digital image of the biographical page of the passport
- A recent photograph of the applicant with a clear face against a white/plain background.
- Email address: A valid email address is required as part of the application process.
- Travel insurance documents: you need to provide your travel insurance documents, including COVID-19 insurance to keep your benefits when visiting Cambodia.
- COVID-19 vaccination record: this is a crucial type of document that can decide whether your application is qualified or not. Therefore, make sure you are fully vaccinated with at least 02 standardized doses of COVID-19 vaccine of any kind.
- Hotel reservation: if any.
Furthermore, before a Cambodia e-visa for Russian citizens can be approved, you must have valid Cambodia travel insurance that covers your stay in Cambodia
Once the application form has been submitted, the approved electronic visa for Cambodia will be emailed to the traveler. Russian citizens can then print a copy of the e-visa to present alongside their passport when they arrive in the country at an approved immigration checkpoint.
Please keep in mind that you must travel to Cambodia with the same passport that you used to complete the online visa application.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Russia:
Applying for a Cambodian e visa for Russian citizens is easy and straightforward. Once the aforementioned requirements and documents are in place, the traveler can complete an online application form from the comfort of their own home.
Some of the details it is necessary to complete on the online form include::
- Type of visa
- Transportation Methods.
- Airport of Arrival
- Processing time
- Personal information including full name, date of birth, address
- Passport details such as nationality and validity period
Russian travelers can apply for a Cambodia tourist visa online in 3 simple steps
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia e-Visa application form
- Step 2: Review and confirm payment of visa fees
- Step 3: Download and Print out the Cambodia e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Once the application has been reviewed, the Cambodia tourist visa for Russian citizens will be issued via email in PDF format to the Russian traveler.
It is important to print a hard copy of the online travel authorization and keep it with your Russian passport, as travel or border officials will ask to see it when you arrive in the country.
The application processing time is a maximum of three days, so Russian citizens must apply well in advance of their trip to avoid problems, delays, or last-minute rejections.
The e-Visa to visit Cambodia is valid for one month from the issued date, so Russian travelers need to enter the country during this period.
4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Russian citizens:
Cambodia visa fees for Russian citizens vary depending on the type of visa applied for. The price is the same for all eligible nationalities.
Cambodia e visa fees consist of a government fee and a service fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance to protect your benefits while traveling to Cambodia.
The cost of the Cambodia e-visa must be paid using a valid Debit or credit card, PayPal, American Express, Master Card, Visa, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account
The government fee is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for a Cambodia e-visa.
One of the biggest questions clients have is about the Cambodia service fees. As a result, we offer three types of processing that differ in total cost depending on when you choose to obtain your Cambodia e-Visa:
- Normal: Cambodia e-visa will be completed within 03 Business days if you choose this type of service.
- Urgent: This type of service can get your e-visa done within 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent – This is the highest priority for you. With this type of service, you can get your e-visa within 05 business hours.
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- Aaland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Arab Saudi
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- Central African
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands