Cambodia visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
If you are a Rwandan citizen and going to visit Cambodia next time, do not pass this article. The King of Cambodia is always a must-go destination for international tourists. It’s a pity if you miss the majestic beauty of Angkor Wat which is one of the highlight archaeological areas in South-East Asia. Angkor Wat is a cultural and regional emblem of Cambodia, also known as a World Heritage Site. It is a wonderful place to visit.
Cambodia visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
Nowadays, the Cambodian Government has promoted international tourism with creative solutions. In 2006, Cambodia e-Visa was launched to widen opportunities for faraway countries. In this article, we present to you Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Rwandan citizens and how to apply. Let’s explore with Cambodia Immigration Services.
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Rwandan citizens
A Cambodian visa is required for Rwandan citizens if visiting this country. You can apply for Cambodia e-visas following 02 ways:
- Apply directly to the Cambodian Embassy. It is noted that the Cambodian Embassy in Rwanda has not been founded.
- Apply for e-Visa via Cambodian Immigration Services.
Talking about Cambodia e-Visa advantages, it is really an optimal option. The entire application will be processed electronically, so you can apply remotely without going anywhere. No paper is required during processing. Moreover, Rwandan citizens who come to Cambodia for other purposes must apply for a casual visa at the Cambodia Embassy.
The Cambodian government has approved e-visa for tourists only. Cambodia e-Visa for Rwandan citizens which is valid for 3 months after being issued and allows Rwanda travelers to stay in Rwanda for 30 days only. If any travelers who want to stay more than 30 days, they can extend their e-visa in the local office in Cambodia.
2. How do citizens coming from Rwanda apply for the Cambodia e-Visa?
How to apply Cambodia e-visa from Rwanda
This is an important part because we will outline Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Rwandan citizens and step-by-step instructions on how to apply for Cambodia e-visa. Please pay attention carefully.
What are Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Rwandan citizens?
Kindly take note of the following required documents due to their importance. You should prepare enough as soon as possible to avoid delays:
- You need to have a national passport that is valid for at least 06 months. Scan your passport in JPEG format before applying. The passport has 2 blank pages to get stamps when taking off from Cambodia.
- Your digital picture in any format meets the standards: taken in recent 06 months, high quality, show your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of frame, and show full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- It is vital to prepare travel plans, including hotel reservations, while applying for a Cambodia e-visa.
- We must present a Covid-19 immunization record and travel insurance when we request that an e-visa be completed.
- Your current email address to exchange information and receive your e-Visa.
- Financial cards, debit or credit cards.
Instructions on how to apply Cambodia e-Visa from Rwanda
Please find a place that has a good Internet connection and do the following steps below:
Step 1: On our website, click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar. You can see a secure form online, and fill in enough information we request. Before moving on to the next step, make sure your information is correct and there are no vacancies.
Step 2: Make your payment. You can choose one method of payment you prefer. After that, we request you provide some additional information.
Step 3: After we receive full payment, you will receive a confirmation from us. Please check your email inbox. You are aware that your e-Visa is issued officially. Remember that your e-Visa will be sent to you via your email address.
Step 4: Do not forget to print out 02 hard copies of your e-Visa before hitting the road to Cambodia. Learn more about How to obtain Cambodia e-Visa from Rwanda.
3. How much fee do the Rwandan passport holders have to pay for Cambodia e-Visa?
Whatever your service is, we will charge 02 types of fees including the Government fee and the Service fee. The Government fee is the amount that travelers must pay to the Cambodia Immigration Department to obtain visas. The Visa Service fee is the amount for the entire application process from when you fill the form online to receiving your Cambodia e-Visa via email and bringing it to checkpoints.
The Cambodia e-Visa fee from Rwanda is subject to your demand regarding time and number of people. We have available options: Normal, Urgent, Super Urgent.
- Normal: This option is quite common. Your e-Visa will be processed within 03 days.
- Urgent: If you hope to obtain an e-Visa as quickly as possible, this option suits you. Your e-Visa will be processed within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: If you would like to obtain an e-Visa immediately, please consider this option. Your e-Visa will be processed within 05 hours.
We hope that you cover your demand and plan carefully because any changes or supplements will be charged as a new application. Learn more Cambodia e-Visa fee for Rwandan citizens.
We strongly recommend you buy Health Insurance when visiting abroad. Some bad situations can happen accidentally, Health Insurance will help you to minimize damages from sickness, accidents, pandemics, allergies, or any undesirable cases. Please consider our suggestion at Cambodia Travel Insurance.
Besides, to avoid arising problems related to picking up and transportation, we have an idea for your trip about pick-up service, called Car Pick-up Services. This service helps you to optimize time and cost, it’s really convenient and quick. Contact us and book service today!