Cambodia Visa For Saint Vincentian Citizens in December 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Saint Vincentian citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa for Saint Vincentian citizens
- 3. Cambodia e-Visa fees from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
You wish to make a holiday of a lifetime and your dream travel destination is The Kingdom of Cambodia. Cambodia owns cultural and historical monuments that are popular in the world. It is impossible to mention Angkor Wat - an emblem of Cambodia and the big pride of citizens in this country. You will be surprised and fall in love with the majestic beauty of over 1,000 monuments and temples. It is a wonderful place to see in person.
Nowadays, outbound traveling is easier than ever. In 2006, to promote the local culture to international friends, Cambodia launched a new visa program, called Cambodia e-Visa (visa online). This type of visa allows citizens coming from over 200 countries to apply, including Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. In this article, we share with you all the information about the Cambodia e-Visa for Saint Vincentian citizens and how to apply.
A Cambodia visa for Saint Vincentian citizens is required to enter the country
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Saint Vincentian citizens
Cambodia e-Visa is necessary for Saint Vincentian citizens when visiting this country. You consider 02 ways to apply for this:
- Contact the Cambodia Embassy or local consulate to apply.
- Apply Cambodia e-Visa quick and simple.
If you worry about going overseas to apply for a visa because the Cambodian Embassy has not been established in your country, Cambodia e-Visa makes you satisfied. With e-Visa, you stay at home to apply, the entire process is operated electronically. The procedure is straightforward, no paperwork is required.
By the way, we share with you about the Cambodia e-Visa for Saint Vincentian citizens. You should probably know how to choose the most suitable visa:
- Cambodia e-Visa is valid as a single entry authorization. If you would like to come back to Cambodia, you have to renew your e-Visa.
- The e-visa has been used for 03 months since the day of approval.
- Please note that the e-Visa only matches travel, business, or leisure activities purposes. The employment purpose will be rejected by this visa. Besides, you are allowed to stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days and have one chance to enter and exit Cambodia.
Apply Cambodia online visa in Saint Vincentian easily, saving time and cost for candidates
2. How to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa for Saint Vincentian citizens
What are the requirements for the Cambodia e-Visa application?
You have to prepare these required documents before applying for a Cambodia visa. Please take notes:
- A national passport that is valid for at least 06 months. You will receive a stamp when entering the country so prepare a blank page passport. For application online, please scan the first page of your passport before applying.
- Applicant’s photo meets the requirements: white background, high quality, showing your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin, PNG or JPEG format.
- The biographical information page scan
- The government requires travelers to purchase Travel Insurance before traveling
- A Hotel reservation in Cambodia
- You must get the Void-19 vaccinations at least 2 doses before applying for an e-visa.
- The existing email address to exchange information.
- Debit or credit card to make transactions.
- 02 hard copies of your e-Visa.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa for Saint Vincentian citizens
You have to complete the application form to apply online. We will instruct you step-by-step on how to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa for Saint Vincentian citizens. To approach the form, please click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar. Then do the following instructions:
- Step 1: Declare honestly your details in the application form. Check accuracy before moving to the next steps. Any re-application will be counted as a new application.
- Step 2: Make a payment for your service. You can choose electronic payment or wire transfer. After payment, we will ask you to provide extra information to complete your application.
- Step 3: We send a confirmation email to you. Please check the information on the processing time. It depends on the kind of service you choose. Then, the Cambodia e-Visa will be sent to you via email.
- Step 4: Print out your e-Visa before boarding a flight. With a valid visa, you will receive a stamp when entering Cambodia.
The cost of a Cambodia e-visa depends on the type of rush visa services that candidates apply for
3. Cambodia e-Visa fees from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Your payment is successful only if we receive your payment of the Cambodia visa cost including the Cambodian Government fee and the visa service fee.
The Cambodian Government fee is the amount of money paid to the Cambodia Immigration Services Team Department to process visas.
The service fee is to cover the entire application process, from when you fill out the form to receiving an e-visa by email address. The service fee is subject to the kind of visa.
At Cambodia Immigration Services, we have 03 available visas:
- Normal: The e-visa is processed within 03 working days.
- Urgent: The e-visa is processed within 24 working hours.
- Super urgent: The e-visa is processed within 05 working hours.
Considering what type of visa is suitable most for your demands. After payment, any variation will be charged as a new application. For payment methods, choose one of our methods: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express, or transfer wire (Bank of Cyprus direct bank transfer).
To aim for an advantageous journey, we strongly recommend you buy Travel Insurance. Insurance is the best protective tool for every single trip, especially outbound trips. How do you manage entire situations happening accidentally during your trip? Maybe it is pandemics, accidents, or sickness. With the benefits of up to 50,000 dollars, we believe that Travel Insurance is useful for your journey.
Finally, we hope you have a successful application and enjoy a great holiday. If you have any concerns about the Cambodia e-Visa for Saint Vincentian citizens or other services, contact us now!