Cambodia visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens
Are you planning a trip from Saudi Arabia to Cambodia as a tourist? Have you researched the requirements for a Cambodia Tourist Visa for Saudis? A Cambodia Tourist Visa for Saudi Arabians can be easily obtained by applying online with only a few items. You do not need to go to the embassy to obtain this travel document.
You can use cambodiaimmigration.org 's unbeatable services to obtain a Cambodia Tourist Visa. We have a team of experts available to assist you with every step of the application process 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have any questions, you should only contact them. You only need 20 minutes to complete the application process.
To learn more about the Cambodia Tourist Visa for Saudi Arabian citizens, please read this article below:
1. Cambodia e-visa for Saudi Arabian citizens:
In 2006, the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation decided to launch a new method of entry for certain nationalities that did not require the assistance of an Embassy. Because of this electronic system, many foreign nationals can now process and obtain their visas online in less time and with fewer complications.
Nationals of over 200 countries, including Saudi Arabia, are eligible to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa.
The most common tourist visa is the Cambodia e-Visa, which travelers can apply for entirely online. This is the most efficient way to travel to Cambodia with all of the necessary documents.
The Cambodia e-visa for Saudi Arabian citizens is an electronic travel authorization that allows Saudi Arabian citizens to stay in the country for periods of up to 30 consecutive days.
The e-Visa for Cambodia allows Saudi Arabian travelers to visit Cambodia for purposes of tourism
To visit the country for other purposes such as for business, or to work or study, it will be necessary to apply for a visa from the Cambodia embassy in Saudi Arabia .
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Saudi Arabian citizens:
There are a few simple Cambodian visa requirements for Saudi Arabia citizens that need to be met before starting the e-Visa application process. These conditions and documents required include the following:
- A valid passport: Please make sure your passport is current and has at least six months left on its expiration date, as well as two blank pages for Cambodian border stamps.
- Email address: After your information has been verified, you will receive your e-Visa here. When you receive your e-Visa, you can use it immediately or print a copy to keep with you after you arrive.
- Have a recent passport-style photo and a copy of the passport's biographical page ready to attach to the application. It is possible that these two attachments will be made available at a later time.
- Yellow fever vaccination — Not all countries require this, but it’s recommended that you get immunized against yellow fever before visiting Cambodia.
- Covid travel insurance: COVID-19 insurance is required if you want to enter Cambodia for any reason, in order to reduce pressure on the Cambodian National health and medical system in the event of an emergency.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
Saudi Arabian citizens who have a passport that does not meet the requirements for the Cambodian electronic visa should renew it as soon as possible with their local authorities before beginning the application process.
Travelers from Saudi Arabia who hold dual citizenship should be aware that the Cambodian e-Visa is electronically linked to their passports. They should remember to submit their application using the same passport they will use to enter the country.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Saudi Arabia:
Applying for a Cambodia visa for Saudi Arabian citizens is fairly easy. All the applicant needs to do is access the Cambodia e-Visa application form via the official Cambodia Online Visa website, fill in the necessary personal and passport information, answer health and security questions, and pay the processing fee.
Saudi Arabian can get a Cambodia online visa in 3 easy steps:
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia e-Visa application form online
- Step 2: Pay the e-Visa processing fee
- Step 3: Download and print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodian visa online
After completing the application, the Cambodian e-Visa is often approved between 05 working hours and 3 working days (depending on demand and public holidays).
The Cambodia e-visa for Saudi Arabian citizens is linked to each applicant's passport, and a copy is emailed to the address provided. However, it is best to print a paper copy in case an immigration officer requests it upon arrival in Cambodia.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Saudi Arabian Citizens:
To apply for a Cambodia visa online, Saudi Arabian Citizens have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa Fee, which are called Service fees and Government Fee.
The Cambodian visa fee is payable securely online using a debit or credit card, Visa Card, PayPal, or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account.
Your Cambodia e-Visa will have a total cost that will vary depending on your requirements. This price is influenced by two factors, which is why we decided to divide it into three options:
- Normal: this alternative, gives you the possibility to obtain the visa in 3 business days
- Urgent: With this second alternative, you get the e-Visa for Cambodia in just 24 Business hours
- Super Urgent: We provide you with the Cambodia e-visa in only 5 business hours.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia