Check Cambodia visa requirements for Serbian citizens
Like most nationalities, the citizens of Serbia can receive a Cambodia e-visa online. It signifies that as a Serbian, you are eligible for a Cambodia e-visa . The only thing you should keep in mind is that if you intend to apply for this visa, you must first understand the requirements for processing the document.
On this page, Serbian will find useful information about Cambodia e-visa for Serbians, including Cambodia visa requirements, how to apply, and visa fees.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Serbian citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa is a travel authorization that allows visitors to enter the country electronically. It is available to citizens of all countries and has eliminated the need to physically go to an embassy or consulate or wait in line at the border for a visa.
The Cambodian e-Visa, also known as the Cambodia tourist visa, was introduced in 2006 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, to simplify the visa process for travelers from a number of countries, including Serbia, who wish to visit Cambodia.
The Cambodian e-Visa for Serbian citizens is valid for up to 30 days from the traveler's first date of entry.
Your visa can be extended once during your stay. Visa extensions are only granted for another 30 days, for a total of 60 days in the country.
The Cambodia e-visa allows Serbian citizens to visit Cambodia for purposes of tourism.
For longer stays, or to visit for other purposes, travelers need to apply for a visa through a Cambodian embassy in Serbia
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Serbian citizens:
Once started, the online visa application process is quick and easy. Before you begin, make sure you have completed all of the prerequisites. The Cambodia e-visa requirements for Serbian citizens are as follows:
- Valid Serbian passport: All passports must be valid for six months after the arrival date and have 02 blank pages for stamps.
- Digital Photo: Serbian citizens must submit a recent passport-size photo in either JPEG or PNG format. The photograph should have been taken within the last six months against a white background.
- Valid email address: While successful applicants will have their online visa linked to their passport, they will also receive a digital copy of the e-visa via email. This copy should be printed in physical form in case the holder is required to present it to Cambodian immigration authorities.
- COVID-19 requirements in Cambodia (subject to change): COVID-19 health insurance will be required.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate.
- Hotel Reservation Documents.
It is necessary to provide some information about the applicant's health, such as a record of vaccinations, as well as proof of sufficient financial means to cover the applicant's stay in Cambodia.
Serbians who have a passport that will expire in 6 months or less or that does not have less than 02 blank pages must renew it with their local authorities before applying for a Cambodia visa online.
Serbians with dual citizenship must travel to Cambodia on the same Serbian passport they used during the application process. The Cambodia e-visa will be electronically linked to that particular document and will not be transferable to another.
How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Serbia
Obtaining a Cambodia visa for Serbian citizens is quick and simple. Serbian travelers can fill out their Cambodia e-visa application form in just 10 minutes.
Serbian passport holders just need to follow 3 simple steps to apply:
- Step 1: Complete the online application form
- Step 2: Pay the visa processing fee
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Once they have sent their application for review, they just need to wait to receive the approved Cambodia e-visa via email.
Serbian citizens are encouraged to print a copy of this digital visa as well. Although the e-visa is linked to the applicant's passport, passport holders should keep a hard copy of their e-visa with them at all times.
To reduce the possibility of delays, applicants are reminded to double-check all the details and contact information that they have entered. If an error is made, it can cause delays and/or other problems. Applicants from Serbia are encouraged to complete the application in its entirety, ensuring that all details are correct and free of spelling errors.
4. Cambodia e-visa fee for Serbian citizens:
Thanks to its fast visa application process and a time-saving visit to the embassy, the Cambodia e-visa is one of the most inexpensive permits.
The processing fee is paid securely online with the applicant’s debit or credit card, American Express, PayPal, Visa, or Mastercard
The Cambodia e-visa fees cost consists of a government fee and a visa service fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance. One of the primary reasons for buying Travel Insurance is to cover the costs of any accidents or medical treatment, especially during the Covid pandemic that may occur while traveling.
For service fees, we give you three options about Cambodia processing times to receive The Cambodia e-visa
- Normal: The application takes 03 Business Days to be processed.
- Urgent: The good thing about this process is that you can get your e-visa in 24 business hours.
- Super Urgent: You get your document within 5 business hours.
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- Aaland Island
- American Samoa
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Arab Saudi
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Island
- Central African
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands