Check Cambodia visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Slovenian citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Slovenian citizens:
- 3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Slovenia:
- 4. Travel to Cambodia from Slovenia:
- 5. Cambodia visa fees for Slovenian citizens:
As a Slovenian, you have visa-free access to numerous countries. However, if you plan to visit certain countries, you may need to obtain one, which can be difficult. Slovenian citizens who wish to visit Cambodia must first apply for an e-visa. Fortunately, at cambodiaimmigration.org , we simplify the Cambodia e-Visa process, allowing visitors to obtain the document in less time and with greater ease.
We invite you to read on if you want more information on some of the most frequently asked questions about the Cambodia e-visa for Slovenian citizens, particularly the visa application form and fees.
Cambodia e-visa for Slovenian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Slovenian citizens:
Whether they visit for tourism or other reasons, Slovenians need a visa to travel to Cambodia. Tourists visiting Cambodia can apply for a Cambodia e-visa for Slovenian citizens if they meet all the eligibility requirements.The Cambodia e-visa application is entirely electronic, with no need to present paperwork or attend an interview at the embassy.
Cambodia e-visa, introduced in 2006, is an official document issued electronically by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Those who apply will receive their visas via email after filling out the application form with the required information and making the online payment.
Slovenian visitors who need to conduct business or study in Cambodia will need to apply for the appropriate visa. Work and study visas are only issued by the Cambodia Embassy in Slovenia .
How long is the Cambodian e-Visa valid for travelers from Slovenia?
Slovenian visitors to Cambodia should keep in mind that the e-visa is only valid for a single entry and a stay of up to 30 days. It is, however, possible to request an additional 30-day extension. Only one extension is possible per e-Visa.
The validity period of the e-visa is three months from the date of approval. Slovenian visitors must enter Cambodia within three months, or their e-visa will expire, and they will need to apply for a new one.
Furthermore, Slovenian tourists who wish to visit Cambodia for tourism purposes for more than 30 days will require an embassy tourist visa. There are several types of visas for Cambodia available, depending on the situation.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Slovenian citizens:
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Slovenian citizens
Slovenian residents can apply for a Cambodia e-Visa online. To apply, you must have a stable internet connection and a connected device (smartphone, tablet, or computer).
Other Cambodia visa requirements for Slovenian citizens include:
- Having a Slovenian passport with at least two empty pages for Cambodian border stamps. Additionally, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of arrival in Cambodia.
- Having a candidate's passport-style photo. The photo can be attached to the application along with a copy of the passport's biographical page, or it can be sent by email later.
- Cambodia travel plans, including the type of accommodation and travel dates.
- Have an email address to receive the Cambodia e-Visa and correspondence related to the visa.
- Digital photo of yourself. Before uploading the digital photograph, applicants should check the Cambodian e-Visa photo requirements to ensure their photo will be accepted.
You should renew your Slovenian passport if it is due to expire in less than six months. Slovenians must print two copies of their Cambodia e-Visa to present when entering or exiting the country. Holders of the e-Visa should keep a copy with them at all times while in Cambodia.
Slovenians with dual citizenship must travel to Cambodia with the same Slovenian passport they used to apply for. Slovenian citizens' Cambodia e-visas will be electronically linked to that specific document and will not be transferable to another.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Slovenia:
To complete the Cambodia e-Visa application form, travelers from Slovenia must prepare the following:
- Personal information: full name, gender, citizenship country, date and place of birth.
- Passport details: Passport number, issuing country, date of issue, and expiry.
- Travel plans: date of arrival and departure in Cambodia.
Slovenians can request a Cambodian online visa in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Accurately fill out the electronic application form
- Step 2: Completing the payment of the e-Visa fee
- Step 3: Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Before submitting the Cambodia visa application form, Slovenian citizens should carefully review their information and answers. Any missing details or errors could stymie their evaluation and result in the application being rejected.
How long does it take to get a Cambodia e-visa for Slovenian citizens?
The Cambodia e-Visa for Slovenian citizens is usually processed within 1 to 3 business days.
A longer processing time may be caused by mistakes or incomplete application forms.
Serbian applicants are encouraged to ensure that the information they provide on the application form is correct and free of spelling errors. Inaccuracies or incomplete information can cause delays in the e-Visa processing.
4. Travel to Cambodia from Slovenia:
To enter Cambodia, Slovenians may fly to one of the three international airports or use one of the land crossings.
- Cambodia’s international airports are Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport, and Sihanoukville International Airport.
- The land crossings are from Thailand (Cham Yeam – Koh Kong province and PoiPet – Banteay Meanchey province), Vietnam (Bavet – Svay Rieng province), and Laos (Trapeang Kreal Border Post).
There are no available seaports for Serbian visitors traveling to Cambodia.
5. Cambodia visa fees for Slovenian citizens:
Cambodia e visa fees for Slovenian citizens
We understand that this is probably one of the many concerns about Cambodia's e-visa fees for Slovenian citizens.
Slovenians pay the visa processing fees online using a debit or credit card, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal when making their application. Electronic fees for Cambodia vary depending on the type of visa and processing time. Cambodia visa fees consist of the service fee and Government fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance for your medical support if you test positive with Covid-19.
For service fees, we have three amazing options for you. As always, your visa cost is higher for faster processing time. Here is what Slovenian citizens can go for:
- Normal: If you select this option, your application will be processed within three business days. This is the least expensive option.
- Urgent: This choice will include Your visa will be processed within 24 business hours, but there will be a fee.
- Super urgent: This option is available if you want your application processed within 5 business hours. This option is ideal for last-minute travel.
In addition, We also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance , Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia .