Cambodia visa for Spanish citizens: Service & Fee in November 2023
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Spanish citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Spanish citizens:
- 3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Spain:
- 4. Cambodia visa fees for Spanish citizens:
Spanish citizens visiting Cambodia for tourism or leisure can now apply online for an eVisa. Cambodia online visa simplifies the application process, which is entirely online and only takes a few minutes to complete.
Travelers from almost every country in the world, including Spanish citizens, can apply for a Cambodia e-visa online from the comfort of their own homes, eliminating the need to visit an embassy.
Visitors to Cambodia from Spain should apply for a Cambodia e-visa for Spanish citizens before departing.
Although there are several Cambodian visa types available, the e-visa is the most appropriate and convenient for Spanish tourists visiting Cambodia. The Cambodia visa for Spanish citizens can be obtained quickly and easily through a simple online process.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Spanish citizens:
The Cambodia e-visa for Spanish citizens is a digital entry permit. It allows Spanish passport holders to visit Cambodia for tourism and leisure purposes.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia introduced the eVisa for Cambodia in 2006 to simplify the process of applying for a visa for international travelers.
For the majority of eligible nationalities, the Cambodia e-visa is available as a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the country for up to 30 days from the date of arrival. The validity of this e-visa is 03 months from the date of issuance.
Eligible applicants can apply using the Cambodia e-visa application form, which takes only a few minutes to fill out with personal and passport information. Applicants must also state the reason for their trip and the intended date of entry into Cambodia.
Those wishing to visit Cambodia for purposes other than tourism or leisure are required to contact at Cambodia Embassy in Spain
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Spanish citizens:
Applicants who wish to apply for an online visa must first provide the necessary documentation. Before beginning the process, it is critical that all requirements are met. This makes the application process quick and simple.
The Cambodia visa requirements for Spanish citizens are as follows:
- Valid Spanish passport: All passports must be valid for at least six months after the date of entry and have at least two blank stamp pages.
- A scan of the biographical page of their Spanish passport
- A digital photograph that fulfills Cambodian visa photo requirements (maximum 1 MB, in PNG, BMP, or JPEG format)
- E-mail address – You will receive your Cambodia visa in PDF format via e-mail, so the address you enter when filling out the form must be valid and correctly spelled. You must print at least two copies before leaving.
- Travel insurance documents: you will be required to get travel insurance, including COVID-19 insurance in order to cover your fee in case an unexpected situation happens.
- COVID-19 vaccination certificate: You also need to provide a COVID-19 vaccination certificate with at least 02 standardized doses confirmed to be qualified.
- Hotel reservation: optional.
Visitors from Spain who have a passport that will expire in less than six months must renew it before submitting their e-Visa application.
Dual nationals from Spain should keep in mind that they must use the same passport to apply for their Cambodia e-Visa as they will use to enter the country.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Spain:
Applying for a Cambodia visa for Spanish citizens is simple and quick. All the applicant needs to do is access the Cambodia e-Visa application form, fill out the necessary personal and passport information, and pay the processing fee.
Spanish travelers can get an online Cambodia visa from Spain in 03 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the online application form
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-visa fees by your Credit/Debit Card, Visa, American, PayPal, or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account Bank.
- Step 3: Receive the result of e visa application via email.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Before submitting the Cambodia e-visa form, Spanish travelers should double-check their answers. It cannot be changed once it has been delivered. Any errors or gaps in information could result in the delays or even rejection of their application.
When the Cambodia e-visa for Spanish citizens is completed, it is linked to the applicant's passport, and the applicant is notified via email. The applicants will also receive a copy of the visa via email. Upon arrival in Cambodia, travelers can present a printed copy of the Cambodia e-visa for Spainish citizens, along with the appropriate passport, to immigration officers for expedited entry.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Spanish citizens:
The Cambodia visa fee for Spanish citizens includes the Government fee and service fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy a Cambodia travel Insurance to protect your benefits while staying in Cambodia.
To pay the visa fee, you must have a valid debit or credit card. The online portal will prompt you to pay the visa fee once you have completed your visa application form and attached the required documents. If you do not pay the visa fee, you will be unable to submit your visa application.
The Cambodia Government fee is an obligation fee for each applicant when applying for a Cambodia e-visa.
Cambodia service fees vary depending on how quickly you need the visa and how many people your application covers. Therefore, we have created three types of processing, each with a different total price depending on when you choose to obtain your Cambodia e-visa
- Normal: this service type can get your visa done within 03 business days.
- Urgent: The result will be sent to your email within 24 business hours if you choose this type of e-visa.
- Super Urgent: this service type is the fastest process that can complete your application rapidly and you can receive your e-visa result within 05 business hours.
Payment: there are 02 ways you can choose to complete your payment: electronic payment (by using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Paypal) and wire transfer (HSBC direct bank transaction).