Cambodia visa for Sri Lankan citizens: Visa Fee in November 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia e-visa requirements for Sri Lankans
- 2. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Sri Lanka?
- 3. Cambodia visa fees for Sri Lankans
The Kingdom of Cambodia has seen a large influx of international tourists in recent years, with approximately 300 of them being Sri Lankan nationals. As a result, the government has allowed over 200 nationalities to enter the country through the Cambodia eVisa electronic travel authorization scheme.
Sri Lankan nationals who wish to visit Cambodia must obtain a visa. The Cambodia visa for Sri Lankan citinzens is easy to get through an online application.
Choosing an electronic visa to visit Cambodia eliminates the need for Sri Lankan citizens to visit a local embassy or present paper documents to apply: the eVisa to Cambodian territory is designed to be obtained entirely online.
With an electronic visa, Sri Lankan tourists can visit Cambodia for up to 30 days from the arrival date. This page contains all the information Sri Lankan citizens need to travel to Cambodia with an electronic visa. Find out the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Sri Lankan citizens and e-visa fees
1. Check Cambodia e-visa requirements for Sri Lankans
The Cambodia e-Visa is an online visa that was announced in 2006. With the Cambodia online visa, citizens of eligible countries will be able to visit Cambodia for short periods of time.
The Cambodian government is implementing the Cambodia visa application online to promote tourism in the country by making it easier for eligible citizens to apply for a Cambodia visa for tourism and medical treatment.
The Cambodia e-visa makes visiting the Southeast Asian country easier than ever.
Type of Cambodia online visa for Sri Lanka passport holders
With a Cambodia e-visa for Sri Lankan, Sri Lanka nationals may spend up to 30 days in Cambodia for tourism-related activities.
In general, Sri Lankans can apply for only 1 type of Cambodia e-visa: the visa T. This e-visa is valid for 03 months from the issued date and once you use this e-visa to enter Cambodia, you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival.
Sri Lankan nationals will be able to apply online for a Cambodia visa, which will only take a few minutes to complete. Applicants must complete the Cambodia e-Visa application form with personal, passport, and travel information, as well as answer a few security questions, in order to receive an approved Cambodia e-Visa for Sri Lankan via email.
People who want to stay for more than a month or for reasons other than tourism should apply for a regular visa at the Cambodian Embassy in Sri Lanka.
Documents required for Cambodia online visa
To successfully apply for a Cambodia visa online, Sri Lankan passport holders must provide personal information as well as some supporting documents.
To meet the Cambodia e-Visa requirements, Sri Lankan travelers need to provide:
- A lawful and valid Sri Lankan passport, as well as a copy or scanned image of the biographical page of this travel document. The minimum validity of the passport must be of 6 months and at least 02 blank pages for stamping.
- Digital Photo – The applicant must submit a recently taken digital photo in either JPEG or PNG format. The photograph should have been taken against a white background within the last six months.
- Travel insurance: you need to provide this document according to the official announcement of the Cambodian government, including COVID-19 insurance to keep your benefits when traveling overseas.
- COVID-19 vaccination document: you need to prove that you are fully vaccinated by using a vaccination certificate with at least 02 standardized doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Hotel reservation.
Before beginning the application process, Sri Lankan citizens who do not have a passport that meets the requirements for the Cambodian electronic visa should renew it as soon as possible with their local authorities.
Dual nationals from Sri Lanka should keep in mind that the Cambodia e-Visa is electronically linked to their passports. They should remember to use the same passport they will use to enter the country when submitting their application.
2. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Sri Lanka?
Applying for a Cambodian visa for Sri Lankan citizens is straightforward. Sri Lankan travelers can complete an online application form from the comfort of their own homes once the aforementioned requirements and documents are in place.
Sri Lankan citizens can apply for a Cambodian visa online 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out the Cambodia e-Visa application form with basic personal information, travel information, and passport information.
- Step 2: You can pay the Cambodia online visa processing fee with a debit/credit card, American Express, PayPal, Visa, or wire transfer to our HSBC bank account.
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa for Sri Lankan. Please present a copy of your eVisa at the Cambodian checkpoint.
If Sri Lankan applicants have all of the requirements ready and a good internet connection, this process takes less than 15 minutes to complete.
Sri Lankan residents must wait for any relevant notifications and the approved e-Visa via email after completing all of these steps.
Check your Cambodia visa status quickly and easily
When visiting our Cambodia Immigration Service website, Sri Lanka can completely check their evisa status. You only need to fill out a few required fields in the "Check status" feature to find out the status of your visa quickly.
Register once and select from our additional services for the most convenient trip.
How will Sri Lankan receive their electronic visa to travel to Cambodia?
Your application form will typically be processed within three business days. Once approved, the visa to Cambodia from Sri Lanka will be emailed to the address provided on your application form. You are also required to print out a copy of your Cambodia e visa to bring on the trip to Cambodia. You must present it to border officials on arrival where it will be stamped and form your approved Cambodia electronic visa.
When you arrive in Cambodia, you can use your approved e-Visa to enter through the dedicated entry fast lane.
You will also be required to present the passport that you used to apply for your Cambodia e-Visa. Sri Lankan nationals who have dual citizenship must travel with the correct passport.
3. Cambodia visa fees for Sri Lankans
All types of visas for Cambodia carry a cost. To apply for a Cambodia online visa, you have to pay two kinds of Cambodia visa fee, which are called the Service fees and Government Fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid-19 Insurance.
The Government fee is an obligation fee for each Sri Lankan applicant when applying for a Cambodia visa online.
The Cambodia service fee is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you require the visa. We give you three options:
- Normal processing: We process your e-Visa for 03 Business days.
- Urgent processing: within 24 hours from the time you submit the document list. With this type of service, you can get your e visa to Cambodia within this period.
- Super Urgent processing: This one has the slight advantage of being the quickest. You could get your e-Visa in as little as 05 business hours.
Cambodia additional services for travelers
Filling out the information once saves you more time than signing up for each service separately. Furthermore, you can enjoy being alert and prepared for your Cambodia activities as soon as you arrive in the country.
We offer the following Cambodian extra services:
- Car Pick-up Service: When you arrive at the airport, you will be greeted by a team of professional drivers.
- Tour Booking Service: It's great when there are outstanding tourist attractions to visit, interesting things to try, and tour packages for families, couples, and others to choose from, all at the most affordable price.
- Hotel Booking Service: To help you explore Cambodia's beautiful country, we have compiled a list of top hotels near points of interest.
- Domestic flight booking service: Assist you in getting to popular Cambodian cities and locations quickly and affordably.
- Travel insurance: The most important benefit of travel insurance for travelers is the assistance needed when unexpected incidents occur.
Hope article Cambodia visa for Sri Lanka citizens give you useful information. It is a joy to travel to the country of Angkor Wat, the unique Khmer culture, and beautiful beaches. Please do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible for assistance in obtaining a tourist visa.