Cambodia visa for Sudanese citizens: Service & Fee in November 2023
You can create wonderful memories and experiences in Cambodia, the land of immense temples, as long as you continue to do so. You may visit temples such as Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, and Banteay Srei, among others. Cambodia also has stunning beaches such as Otres Beach, Koh Tonsay, and Preah Sihanouk, in addition to them. It's a hassle-free vacation destination whether you want to go for a cultural journey or a summer getaway.
All of the general information about Cambodia e-visa requirements for Sudanese citizens, total cost and how to get a Cambodia visa from Sudanese will be contained in this article. Check it up and start your journey!
With Cambodia e-Visa, Sudanese citizens now can easily to travel this country.
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Sudanese citizens
Before beginning the e-Visa form, it is best to check the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Sudanese citizens. A Cambodia electronic visa, also known as an e-visa, is a digital travel authorization that allows foreign nationals to enter Cambodia for tourism, or business purposes. The electronic visa system was introduced by the Cambodian government to simplify and expedite the visa application process. Instead of applying for a visa through a Cambodian embassy or consulate, applicants can apply for an e-visa online by submitting their application and supporting documents through the Cambodia Immigration Services website.
The following requirements must be met by citizens of Sudanese in order to obtain a Cambodian e-Visa:
- To complete the application process for a Cambodia evisa, your national passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of entry and must have at least one blank page to receive stamps at checkpoints. It's recommended to scan your passport prior to applying for your visa, ensuring the passport file size is between 10 KB to 1 MB.
- The applicant's photo should adhere to certain rules, including being of high quality and showing the applicant's full face in a front view with eyes open and head centered within the frame. The photo should also show the full head from the top of the hair to the bottom of the chin, and be in either PNG or JPEG format. Additionally, the photo must have been taken within the past 6 months.
- The applicant’s email address to receive the notifications of the e visa.
- Applicants must provide their travel insurance documents to demonstrate that they have adequate medical coverage during their stay in Cambodia.
- A Covid-19 vaccination certificate is also required
- Applicants are required to provide hotel reservation documents to demonstrate that they have a place to stay during their visit to Cambodia.
The online application process for a Cambodia e-Visa is simple and user-friendly
2. How to get a Cambodia visa for Sudanese citizens
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: Applicants complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you need to double-check all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 2. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the Cambodia e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will be mailed to you.
- Step 4: Before traveling to Cambodia, please remember to download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
Once your e-Visa application has been approved, you will get an email with all of the pertinent details.
Applying for an online visa to Cambodia is a convenient option as it can be done from the comfort of your own home or office.
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Sudan
Sudanese applicants are required to pay two categories of Cambodia visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online through the Cambodia Immigration Services website: a Cambodia visa service fee and a Government fee.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: If you require a decision on your e-Visa within 03 business days, it's recommended to select the Normal processing option.
- Urgent: Opting for urgent delivery means that your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive within 1 working day.
- Super urgent: This service is available to applicants who have less time to prepare for their applications. With this service, they can get their Cambodia e visa as soon as 05 business hours.
The fees related to an e-Visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Sudanese travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. This Cambodia travel insurance is also required in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Regarding transportation, passengers may be confused about the choices of transportation services, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Sudanese:
If you register with the Cambodia Embassy in Sudan, the Kingdom of Cambodia will have access to the information that you have provided about yourself. The Cambodian Embassy in Sudan extends a warm welcome to tourists traveling from other countries as well as tourists from Sudan who are visiting Cambodia temporarily.