Cambodia visa for Syrian citizens: Service & Fee in November 2023
- 1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Syrian Arab Republic citizens
- 2. How do Syrian Arab Republic citizens apply for Cambodia e-Visa?
- 3. Cambodia e-Visa fee from the Syrian Arab Republic
You would like to widen your outlook on a new culture, and your dream destination is Cambodia. Cambodia is known as a rich cultural and historical country. This country owns valuable constructions such as the Angkor Temple Complex, a wonder recognized as a World Heritage Site. This structure is famous because there are more than 1,000 temples and monuments. Cambodia is truly a must-see destination for people all over the world.
Publicized in 2006 by the Government, Cambodia e-Visa is an innovation for travel lovers. Passport holders coming from more than 200 countries can approach it simply. This article bestows on Syrian Arab Republic citizens; we will introduce more Cambodia e-Visa for Syrian Arab Republic citizens and how to apply for it. If you are interested in Cambodia e-Visa, do not ignore it.
Cambodia e-Visa for Syrian Arab Republic citizens
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Syrian Arab Republic citizens
A Cambodia visa is a compulsory permit for Syrian Arab Republic citizens when coming to Cambodia. You can apply for a visa in two ways:
- Apply at the Cambodian Embassy for a casual visa. Because the Cambodian Embassy has not been founded in the Syrian Arab Republic, you can look for the nearest countries at Check Cambodian Embassy
- Apply at a travel firm with Cambodia e-Visa. E-Visa is a creative option for travel lovers. The procedure is not complex; the entire process happens electronically. You can apply for a visa in your home or anywhere convenient, and no paperwork is requested.
Before applying for a Cambodian e-Visa, we would like to inform you that:
- Cambodia e-Visa is authorized as a single entry visa. If you are accepted to enter Cambodia once, please get a new visa if you want to return.
- When your e-visa is approved, you can use it within 03 months.
- Regarding staying time, you can stay in Cambodia for 30 days total. Besides, your purpose is not for employment. Please pay attention to these rules.
If you must stay in Cambodia for over 30 days and for other reasons, please contact the Cambodian Embassy to apply.
Cambodia visa requirements for Syrian Arab Republic citizens
2. How do Syrian Arab Republic citizens apply for Cambodia e-Visa?
What are Cambodia e-Visa requirements that Syrian Arab Republic citizens need to prepare?
The procedure is simple, but you must prepare thoroughly and accurately. Please take note of the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Syrian Arab Republic passport holders:
- The national passport has a 06-month validity period. Please scan the first page passport to apply.
- The passport must have a blank page to receive a stamp when you enter the country.
- Your digital photo adapts requirements; taken in recent 06 months, high quality, shows your entire face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and full head from top of hair to bottom of the chin, PNG and JPEG format.
- Your existing email address to exchange data.
- VISA cards, debit or credit cards, bank account.
Step-by-step guide on applying for a Cambodia visa online for Syrian Arab Republic passport holders
Please find an area with a good Internet connection to avoid being interrupted. You should plan your trip carefully and apply as soon as possible. We will instruct you on how to get a Cambodia e-Visa for Syrian Arab Republic passport holders.
Stay on our website, click on “Apply Visa” and do the following 04 simple steps:
Step 1: Fill in your personal information in our secure form online. Ensure you provide enough information and check accuracy before moving on to the next step.
Step 2: In this step, you must complete the payment process. Please choose a method we suggest to make your payment: Master Card, Paypal, VISA, and American Express or bank transfer.
After the payment step, we ask you to give us some additional information; please provide us to finish the process.
Step 3: Check our confirmation in your email inbox. We will inform you about the processing time. Basically, the processing time will depend on the kind of service. Consider 03 options:
- Normal: This option is standard for everyone. It is suitable for you when you feel free about your timetable. Your e-visa will be solved within 03 working days.
- Urgent: If you are pretty emergent, this option will help you get an e-visa within a working day.
- Super urgent: You are emergent and want an e-visa immediately. Considering this option, your e-visa will be processed within 05 working hours.
After that, when finished, your e-visa will be sent to you.
Step 4: Do not forget to bring 02 hard copies of your e-visa. Your passport will be stamped.
Cambodia visa fee for Syrian Arab Republic citizens
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee from the Syrian Arab Republic
Cambodia e-visa fee for Syrian Arab Republic citizens is reasonable for everyone. You must pay 02 fee types: the Cambodia Visa service and the Government fee.
The government fee is the money charged to the Cambodia Immigration Department. The visa service fee is the money charged to the travel firm. It includes the whole application process and supports you to get a Cambodia e-Visa successfully.
This is our recommendation for the applicants, Travel Insurance is necessary no matter where you go. You can not cover all situations that happen accidentally in a strange country. At that time, if there are any rising costs from pandemics, sickness, or accidents, the insurance partly reduces those costs. We always encourage customers to buy travel insurance for a perfect vacation. If you are interested in the benefits and treatments of our insurance service, kindly access Insurance Information.