Check Cambodia visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens
When it comes to planning your next adventure, you must first learn about the necessary travel paperwork. Obtaining a Cambodia visa for Tanzanian citizens is one of the steps you must take prior to your trip, and cambodiaimmigration.org is here to assist you with the online application process.
cambodiaimmigration.org is a tourist service that provides information and applications to people who want to travel to the beautiful Cambodia. Read our guide to learn more about the Cambodia visa from Tanzania, as well as the answers to many of the most frequently asked travel questions.
Cambodia e-visa for Tanzanian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Tanzanian citizens:
Tanzanian citizens need a visa to enter Cambodia. Thankfully it is quick and easy to apply and get approved for a Cambodia visa for Tanzanian citizens online
Tanzanians are not permitted to enter the Kingdom unless they have a valid visa.
The type of visa required to enter the country is determined by the Tanzanian traveler's specific needs and circumstances. However, for short-term leisure trips, obtaining a Cambodian visa online is the quickest and easiest option.
The Cambodia electronic visa for Tanzanian citizens —simply shortened to the Kenya eVisa— was originally introduced in 2018 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, is a mandatory travel authorization document that can be applied online to enter and stay in the country. You can use a Cambodia e-visa that can only be used for tourism purposes.
The standard Cambodia e-Visa for Tanzanian citizens (also known as a tourist visa or “T” visa) is valid for 3 months once issued and will permit visitors to stay in Cambodia for up to consecutive 30 days.
Visitors from Tanzania who wish to visit Cambodia for other reasons, such as medical treatment or business, should contact their nearest Rwandan consulate or embassy (such as the Cambodia embassy in Tanzania) for more information.
2. Cambodia visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens:
Cambodia, like many other countries, has a number of visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens
Travelers from Tanzania who apply for an online visa to Cambodia must have several items on hand, including a number of documents, in order to complete the questionnaire.
The Cambodia e-visa requirements for Tanzanian citizens include the following:
- Valid passport scan: Provide a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months after your arrival in Tanzania. You must renew the document if it expires before then.
- Ensure their passport includes at least two empty pages for entry and exit stamps.
- Passport photo – Take a passport photo that meets the requirements. Make sure it's against a white background and that you're looking straight at the camera. You may not wear glasses, and you may not wear headwear unless you have religious reasons.
- Valid email address – You must have access to your account in order to print the document. The e-visa will be delivered to your email address.
- Proof of your onward travel is required, and it must correspond to the validity period of your e-Visa.
- You must demonstrate that you have sufficient funds to cover your trip, which you can do with bank statements, cash, traveler's checks, and credit cards.
- It is also a good idea to pack proof of your lodging in case you are asked to provide it.
Cambodia e-visa for Tanzanian citizens
Tanzanian citizens must use the same passport that they will use to travel to Cambodia to complete the Cambodia e-Visa application, as the approved visa is electronically linked to an individual passport.
When a dual citizen applies, the passport used to enter Cambodia must also be used to complete the application. If a different passport is used to enter the country, the visa becomes void. Ensuring that you meet all of the requirements means that you will be able to pass through immigration and enjoy your trip.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Tanzania:
Tanzanian nationals can apply for a tourist visa to Cambodia using the online application form.
During the Cambodian e-Visa application process, Tanzanian citizens must answer personal and passport questions (as well as provide some trip-related information) such as:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Region of birth
- Date of entry to the country
- Passport number
- Passport date of issuance and expiry
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Tanzanian passport holders can get their visa for Cambodia in just 3 steps:
- Complete the electronic visa form
- Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fees for Tanzanian citizens
- Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
How to get a Cambodia e-visa for Tanzanian citizens
If you have all of the requirements ready, the application process should take about 10 to 15 minutes. The e-Visa application process takes about 1 to 3 days, with applicants typically receiving a confirmation within 24 hours.
All Tanzanian travelers must ensure that the information provided during the application process is complete, accurate, and matches the information on their passport. Visitors should carefully review their forms before submitting them.
4. Cambodia visa fees for Tanzanian citizens:
The fees for the application of the visa depend on various factors such as the Kenya visa types and processing time. Electronic visas are generally less expensive than those obtained through the embassy.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
For the application for a Cambodia visa for Tanzanian citizens, you can choose from the three customized options for the processing time:
- Normal: We will work on your application and send it to the government within three business days.
- Urgent: With only 1 Business Day, we process and obtain your e-Visa.
- Super urgent: With this alternative, you can receive your e-Visa in just 5 business hours
In addition, We also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia