Check Cambodia visa requirements for Togolese citizens September 2023
Everyone should experience the wonderful world around them at least once in their lives. Togolese have the advantage of living in close proximity to many amazing countries that are easy to visit and explore.
If you're planning a trip to an exotic location, such as Cambodia, you're probably curious about the stringent travel documentation required for international travel. You should also be aware that if you plan on visiting Cambodia, you will need to apply for a visa. Take a look at this article if you're unsure what you need to do to get your trip started.
In this article, you can find all the necessary information about the Cambodia e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens.
Cambodia e-visa for Togolese citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Togolese citizens:
Almost all foreign nationals must apply for a visa in order to enter Cambodia. Currently, 9 countries are visa-free and can enter Cambodia with only their passport. A travel authorization is required before arrival for all others, including Togolese nationals.
In 2006, Cambodian authorities launched an e-Visa program to make it easier to obtain a valid travel permit for short-term visits. Togolese are frequent visitors to Cambodia and are eligible to apply for an electronic visa.
The e-Visa for Cambodia, introduced in 2016 by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia, is an electronic travel document that Togolese travelers can obtain without going to the Embassy. They are not required to make an appointment at embassies or consulates. The entire procedure is completely online and can be completed in 15 to 20 minutes.
The Cambodia e-visa for Togolese citizens is valid for tourism-related activities and allows for travel within Cambodia for up to 30 days from the date of entry. Togolese applicants who plan to stay for more than 30 days or engage in activities other than tourism (employment, education, etc.) should be aware that the e-Visa does not cover them. We recommend they inquire about more suited visa options at the Cambodia Embassy in Togo
2. Cambodia's e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens:
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Togolese citizens
To meet the Cambodia visa requirements for Togolese citizens, applicants need:
- A Togolese passport valid at least six months from the date of arrival in Cambodia.
- Confirm that the Togolese passport has at least two blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
- A scan of the passport's biographical page.
- A digital photo – This image should be as current as possible. Finally, ensure that the background is white and that no facial gestures are used. When you've confirmed that your photo meets all of these specifications, scan it and you're ready to submit it.
- Email address – Your Cambodia visa will be sent to you via email in PDF format, so the address you provide when filling out the form must be valid and correctly spelled. You must print at least two copies before leaving.
Togolese citizens whose passports expire in less than six months must renew them before applying for the Cambodia e-Visa. Togolese applicants are ready to apply for the Cambodia e-visa once they have gathered all of the required documents and met the current visa requirements.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Togo:
To get the Cambodia e-Visa from Togo, travelers must follow a few simple steps:
Step 1: Fill out the electronic application form for Togolese citizens.
Step 2: Pay for the e-Visa processing fee.
Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
The entire application process should take no more than 15 minutes, and Togolese visitors should receive their Cambodia e-Visa via email. Togolese nationals should provide the following details in their Cambodia e-Visa application form:
- Personal details, including full name, date of birth, and country of citizenship
- Passport details, including number, issue date, and expiry date
- Contact details, including a valid email address
- Travel plans, namely the intended date of arrival in Cambodia
Togolese applicants will receive their approved travel permit via email at the email address provided on their Cambodia e-Visa application form.
How to get a visa for Cambodia from Togo
How long does it take to obtain a visa to Cambodia from Togo?
After they have completed the form and answered questions, Togolese applicants can proceed to pay the Cambodia e-Visa processing fee. It is possible to pay the fee using credit/debit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard.
Approval for Cambodia e-Visas is emailed to applicants within 1 to 3 business days of their application. Most Togolese nationals, however, will receive an e-Visa within 5 business hours.
It should be noted that Togolese citizens must print the Cambodia e-Visa prior to departure. Passengers must present their visas as well as their valid passports at the airport.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Togolese citizens:
When it comes to such a service, most Togolese may be concerned about fees. However, for your convenience, Cambodiaimmigration.org offers an excellent service at a reasonable price. Your Cambodia visa fee is determined by two factors: processing time and type of visa. In terms of the former, you can select one of three options:
- Normal: Most people go for standard because it costs less. Your Cambodia e-visa application is processed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: By choosing this procedure time, you’ll have to wait only 1 business day.
- Super urgent: As you can guess, the price is the most expensive. In 5 Business Hours, we process the e-Visa and send the result via email.
The Cambodia e-visa fee for Togolese citizens includes a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee. In addition, Cambodia immigration services also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.