Cambodia visa for Tokelauan citizens: Visa Cost in February 2024
Before taking a trip, you have to determine which kind of visa you need. There are many different visas available depending on the country of origin of the traveler and the purpose of the trip. Fortunately, the Cambodia e-Visa is now easier to apply for Tokelauan citizens. You can learn more about Cambodia's e-visa requirements for Tokelauan citizens, fees, and processing times by reading the article below.
Off the tourist path between Cambodia’s major cities, there are still plenty of rural areas that remain largely untouched. Getting off the beaten path and experiencing real life in the countryside is still possible. Reaching these isolated nooks might take some time, but your efforts will be richly rewarded. You can lounge in the sun next to volcanic crater lakes, hike through untouched forests, swim in jungle waterfalls, and gaze at karst mountains in the distance as you look out over endless rice paddies.
Cambodia e-Visa allows Tokelauan citizens to visit Cambodia for a short trip
1. Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Tokelauan citizens
A Cambodia e-visa is a travel document that allows Tokelauan passport holders to travel to Cambodia and remain there for a short period of time. It is valid for up to 03 months from the issued date, permitting Tokelauan nationals to enter the country once. With this visa, travelers may stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days from their arrival date.
Before beginning the e-Visa form, it is best to check the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Tokelauan citizens. Applicants can learn which countries can be visited with an electronic visa and what requirements must be met.
Citizens of Tokelau must meet the following requirements in order to obtain a Cambodian e-Visa:
- Photographs of the applicant. You should take this photograph within the last six months before applying for a Cambodian e visa.
- Passport Personal Information Scan. The passport should be valid for at least six months from the arrival date in Cambodia
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- To verify the payment, a debit card, credit card, PayPal, or American Express may be used for the transaction.
- Travel Insurance is an important document for the visa application process
- Covid-19 Certificate and Hotel reservations are also required
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Tokelauan citizens
2. How to get a Cambodia e-Visa for Tokelauan citizens
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as can complete the Cambodia e-visa application form in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You have to complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: It is strongly advised that you double-check all the information you have provided in the previous step. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-visa application may be delayed. After that, you need to make payment for the e-visa fees.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will be mailed to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the nation.
Cambodia e-Visa application for Tokelauan citizens
3. The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Tokelau
You must pay two (2) Cambodia visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online from Tokelau: the Cambodia visa service fee and a Government fee.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-visa within three business days. This is also the cheapest service available to our customers at Cambodian Immigration Services.
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in 24 hours. Please note that you need to pay a small extra fee for this service.
- Super urgent: If you opt for this service, you could be able to get an e-visa in as little as 5 hours!
The fees related to an e-visa can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Tokelauan travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. This Cambodia travel insurance may help your visa application be approved by the Cambodian government more easily. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
In terms of transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-visa registration process including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.
Hope this article helps you understand Cambodia visa for Tolelau citizens. Let's contact us if you want to book a Cambodia visa online have any questions or need support. Feel free to contact us.