Cambodia visa for Tongan citizens: E-visa Cost in December 2023
Cambodia visa for Tongan citizens: There are still many uncivilized parts of Cambodia that are untouched by visitors, even outside of the tourist hubs. Getting off the beaten path and experiencing real country life is still possible. Spending some time to reach these isolated spots will be worthwhile. You may relax in the sun beside volcanic crater lakes, hike through pristine forests, swim in jungle waterfalls, and see karst mountains in the distance as a result of your efforts.
Your concerns about Cambodia e-Visa requirements, processing, and fees have subsided. Cambodia has officially approved the use of e-Visa, a type of electronic e-Visa that allows you to register remotely prior to your trip.
Cambodia e-Visa for Tongan citizens
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Tongan citizens
Citizens of Tonga who wish to go to Cambodia can submit an application for an electronic e-Visa and receive one electronically if they have a valid passport. The application for a Cambodia e-Visa can be submitted online.
We recommend that you prepare the following documentation before submitting your application form:
- Photograph of the applicant
- Passport Personal Information Scan
- Passport's Last Page (if applicable).
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card.
- An email address is required.
- To verify the payment, a selfie with the physical credit card used for the transaction is required. In the image, only the last four digits of the credit card must be visible. Each order requires only one image (if applicable).
Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Tongan citizens
What is the process for Tongan citizens seeking an e-Visa to visit Cambodia?
Receiving an e-visa to Cambodia is now a simple process, as the e-Visa application form can be completed in a matter of minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, Cambodia Immigration Services can now offer a brand new online application system that allows travelers to plan their trips as soon as possible.
You just need fifteen minutes to complete the order to request an e-Visa. The processing is divided into four simple steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: You must complete the application form by entering all relevant personal data, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data. Check that all of the information you provided is correct before proceeding to the next step to avoid unnecessary delays in processing and approval.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the stage where you make the payment, you must examine all of the data that was provided in the prior phase in Step 1. If there are any errors or informational gaps, your e-Visa application may be delayed. After that, in order for your application to be completed, you will need to pay the e-Visa fee.
- Step 3: A confirmation email stating that your e-Visa application has been received will now arrive in the mail. Your e-Visa application will be examined and approved online, after which it will be mailed to you.
- Step 4: To be ready for your travel to Cambodia, download and print a copy of your Cambodia e-Visa after you've got it in your email. You'll need to obtain your e-Visa stamped in your passport once you arrive in the country.
Once your Cambodia e-Visa application has been approved, you will get an email with all of the pertinent details. Easy to track your visa status at the "Check status" function.
Cambodia visa process for Tongan citizens
The cost of applying for an e-Visa to Cambodia in Tonga
You must pay two (2) types of Visa fees when applying for a Cambodia visa online through Jaimaca: Cambodia visa service and Government fees.
The processing period you choose for your e-Visa application will influence the amount of service charge you must pay. When you compare prices, you can choose the most opulent option while staying within your budget.
- Normal: You should choose the Normal processing option if you need a decision on your e-Visa within three business days. Your e-Visa can be approved earlier than you anticipate. Crossing your fingers
- Urgent: If you select urgent delivery for your service, your e-Visa for Cambodia should arrive in one working day.
- Super urgent: If you work for this company, you could be able to get an e-Visa in as little as a few hours! This is the one that, at this particular time, gives you the most comfort. Cambodia e-Visas can be obtained in as little as 05 hours.
The Cambodia visa fees can be paid in a number of different methods, including using a debit or credit card, American Express, or PayPal.
Tongan travelers are strongly advised to purchase Cambodian health travel insurance to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey. You will also need to show proof of Cambodia travel insurance in order for the Cambodian government to process your e-Visa application. If you're only going to be in Cambodia for a short period of time, it's best to protect yourself.
Talking about transportation, passengers will have the same feeling of confusion after landing at the airport with the choices of transportation services, different prices, and determining reliability. The e-Visa registration process including a Car Pick-up service will be a convenient option for passengers when arriving in a new land.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Tonga
The Cambodia Embassy in Tonga has not been yet established in Tonga. Hence, Tonga residents and nationals may only apply for a Cambodia visa at the Cambodian Embassy Abroad or apply through Cambodia Immigration Services.