Check Cambodia visa requirements for Tunisian citizens September 2023
Planning a trip to Cambodia can be time-consuming because you must consider transportation, lodging, and other factors to ensure a comfortable trip. But did you know you might also need to get a visa ahead of time? Only nine nationalities are exempt, so you'll almost certainly need one. All non-visa-exempt nationalities, it appears, are only permitted to apply for a Cambodia visa online if the trip is for tourism purposes.
Tunisian travelers need a visa to travel to Cambodia. Travelers are eligible to apply for a Cambodia e-visa. The good news is that cambodiaimmigration.org can assist you with the visa application process. You can read the information below to learn more about the Cambodia e-visa for Tusinian citizens.
Cambodia e-visa for Tunisian citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Tunisian citizens:
Tunisia is one of the countries whose citizens are eligible to apply for an e-Visa without having to visit a local consulate or embassy. Instead of standing in long lines, Tunisian citizens can apply for the Cambodia e-Visa online.
Cambodia e-visa is an electronic travel authorization introduced in 2006 by the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, which allows citizens of eligible countries to stay in Cambodia for a short period of time for tourism purposes.
The Cambodia e-visa for Tunisian citizens is an electronic travel authorization that allows Tunisian nationals to stay in the country for periods of up to 30 consecutive days. For longer stays, or to visit for other purposes, travelers need to apply for a visa through the Cambodia embassy or consulate
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Tunisian citizens:
The Cambodia e-Visa for Tunisian citizens allows visitors to enter the country via a variety of border crossings.
The Aranyaprathet/Poipet border crossing from Thailand, the Bavet/Moc Bai crossing from Vietnam, and the Trapeang Kriel/Nong Nok Khiene crossing from Laos are the most popular overland border crossings to Cambodia.
Document requirements to obtain the Cambodia e-Visa from Tunisia include having:
- Passport: Tunisian passport must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival in Cambodia. The most important requirement is to have a valid passport with at least two blank pages for stamps obtained at the Cambodian border.
- Submitting a passport-sized digital photograph and a copy of the biographical page of the passport. These documents can also be sent via email once the application has been approved.
- Digital photo: All travelers must have a recent passport-size digital photo in order to apply for a Cambodia visa online (either in JPEG or PNG format).
- You must have an email address in order to receive visa information and the eVisa itself.
- Travel itinerary.
- Place of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation, Airbnb receipt, or any proof of accommodation is enough.
If all the Cambodia visa requirements for Tunisian citizens have been met, the e-Visa will be received in a matter of days.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Tunisian citizens
In addition, every Tunisian visitor to Cambodia, including minors and children traveling on their parents' passports, must fill out a separate Cambodia e-Visa application form. To facilitate things, one person can fill out the form on behalf of other family members or a group of people traveling together.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Tunisia:
Candidates who meet all Cambodian visa requirements for Tunisians can begin the application process. This should be done as soon as the travel plans are finalized to account for potential delays.
From start to finish, the application is very simple and takes less than 15 minutes. Tunisian applicants must simply access the e-Visa application form online and provide their necessary personal information and passport details, such as:
- Full name, date, place of birth, and gender
- Tunisian passport number, issue, and expiry date
- Date of arrival and departure in Cambodia
Tunisians who are eligible for the Cambodia e-visa can apply online in 3 steps:
Step 1: Fill out the application form with your information and choose a processing time for your application.
Step 2: Pay the fees and submit the application.
Step 3: Make your payment and re-submit your application. Remember that it is critical to ensure that there are no errors that could jeopardize your application.
Print out 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Candidates who realize they made a mistake after submitting the e-Visa form have the option to correct the error until the application is processed. It should be noted that the Cambodia online visa can be denied due to an error. In that case, the applicant will be asked to submit a new application.
The visa application can be processed in as little as 5 hours after the applicant submits the online form. The email address provided on the online application will be used to notify the applicant. Approval may take longer depending on the day of application.
How to get a Cambodia e-visa for Tunisian citizens
Tunisians typically receive their e-Visa within 1 to 3 business days of submitting their application. Please keep in mind that this can take a little longer during busy times, so apply at least a week before your intended travel date.
An email with a copy of the e-Visa is sent once the visa has been processed. Although the Cambodia e-visa for Tunisian citizens is electronically linked to the applicant’s passport, it is still advisable to print copies of the visa for presentation if requested by immigration officers when entering Cambodia.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Tunisian citizens:
The price of a visa to travel from Tunisia to Cambodia depends on the kind of visa. Electronic visa fees cover processing costs and are generally less expensive than traditional embassy visas.
Tunisians pay for the Cambodia e-visa securely online using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Tunisia, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Cambodia e-visa fees , which are called Service fees and Government fees.
For Cambodia service fees, we offer three options for processing times:
- Normal: There is no reason to choose the quickest and most expensive option if you have plenty of time. Instead, you can select this option to pay the least amount of money for your Cambodia e-visa. The document will be delivered to your email inbox within three business days.
- Urgent: You can select this option if you want to shorten the standard time. Your application will be processed within 24 hours. Of course, the price goes a little higher.
- Super urgent: When people are pressed for time, they opt for the quickest processing time. If you select this option, your Cambodia visa application form will be processed in only 5 business hours. As you might expect, the price is a little higher as well.