Cambodia visa requirements for Ugandan citizens
Cambodia is a destination for those who love traveling, especially the cultural wonders such as Angkor Wat, which is a temple complex in Cambodia, and also the largest religion in the world. Recently, the Cambodian Government promotes Cambodia tourism with new policies. The Cambodia e-Visa was launched for this purpose.
Cambodia visa online for Ugandan citizens
Cambodia e-Visa for Ugandan citizens breaks limitations about the long distance and creates the condition for Ugandan citizens to travel to Cambodia. E-Visa is a creative solution for tourism development. If you are interested in applying for the Cambodia e-Visa, do not pass this article by Cambodia Immigration Services.
1. Check Cambodia e-visa requirements for Ugandan citizens
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Ugandan citizens
Do passport holders who come from Uganda need a Cambodian visa when visiting this country? The answer is Yes because Uganda does not belong to the country list that is exempted from visa-free.
Before applying Cambodia e-Visa for Ugandan citizens, you have to make precise the following information:
- The e-Visa is accepted as a single entry authorization. If you would like to visit Cambodia one more time, please register to re-enter your visa.
- Once you get your Cambodia e-Visa officially, it will be valid within 03 months (90 days).
- This visa allows the applicant to use it for tourism purposes only. In addition, the e-Visa accepts a 30-day stay. If you would like to use it for other purposes or stay in Cambodia for over 30 days, please contact The Cambodian Embassy in Uganda or anywhere.
Obtaining Cambodia e-Visa is convenient, you do not need to figure out the location of the Cambodia Embassy in other countries because this foundation has not been established in Uganda. You can optimize time and spending because entire procedures are processed electronically. We have different options suitable for your time and demands. In the next part, we will show you the requirements and process of applying for a Cambodia e-Visa.
2. How to apply Cambodia e-Visa from Uganda easily?
How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Uganda
What are Cambodia e-Visa requirements for Ugandan citizens?
Procedures do not request many complex documents, but you should prepare carefully and enough required details:
- Passport holders can not apply successfully if they do not have a valid passport. The passport is eligible for at least 180 days and contains two pages to mark enter and exit stamps.
- Digital applicant photo which was taken in recent 06 months. The photo is formatted as JPEG or PNG.
- Applicants must purchase travel insurance because this is a required document for Cambodia e-visa.
- Make sure to prepare Covid-19 Certificate.
- Hotel reservations will be required for e-visa to be processed.
- Do not forget a scanned copy of your biographical information page in your passport.
- Debit or credit card for transactions.
- Your existing email address to supply the information.
Instruction on How to obtain Cambodia e-Visa from Uganda
After preparing enough documents presented before, you have to apply as soon as possible because problems can happen anytime. You should find a place that has a stable Internet connection to avoid interruptions.
On our website, please choose “Apply Visa” on the navigation menu. Do step by step on how to get Cambodia e-Visa for Ugandan nationals:
Step 1: Fill in every required information carefully. You need to provide personal and your Cambodia travel details without passing any information. Keep in mind that double-check before moving on to the next step.
Step 2: In this step, you have to charge for your services. You can choose one of the payment methods we have: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express or wire transfer (Bank of Cyprus). When completing the payment, we will direct you to a confirmation notification via email. Please check your inbox carefully.
Step 3: Depending on your demands you will know how fast you get an e-Visa. After that, you will receive your Cambodia e-Visa by email. We would like to note that in some cases, we will require supplemental information.
Step 4: Get your visa as hard copies. When departing and exiting, your passport will be marked with stamps. So hold them carefully.
Discover: Cambodia visa processing time for Ugandan citizens!
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee from Uganda
Cambodia e-Visa fee from Uganda
Whatever the service you get, there are the kinds of expenses you have to pay Cambodia visa online cost from Uganda: government fees and service fees. The government fees are spendings you have to charge for the Cambodian Government. It is compulsory.
The service fees will be subject to the service you choose and the amount of people (person or group). We have 03 types of services:
- Normal: If you do not hurry, this option is the most suitable for you. Your e-Visa is processed within 03 working days.
- Urgent: If your time is limited and you hope the process is faster. This option helps you get the visa within 24h working hours.
- Super urgent: This option is for very urgent cases. The applicants choose super urgent service, the e-Visa will be processed within 05 hours.
We sincerely hope that you plan carefully due to whatever changes are charged as a new visa. In addition, when you travel abroad, you have to cover undesirable situations, especially health and security problems. This is a reason why we usually encourage applicants to buy Health Insurance. To make clear the benefits of Health Insurance, please access Cambodia Travel Insurance.
For a perfect journey, we suggest you consider a Car Pick-up service in Cambodia and E-sim. If you would like to receive consultancy about any services, do not hesitate to contact us.