Cambodia visa for UK citizens: Services & Fees in February 2024
If you, a UK citizen, are planning a trip to Cambodia, you're probably curious about the stringent travel documentation required for international travel since you need a Cambodia visa for UK citizens as an entry approval.
In case you have no idea what you need to do to begin your trip, this article will provide all the information about a Cambodia Visa UK citizens need, namely the Cambodia Visa requirements for UK citizens and how to apply.
1. Cambodia Visa for UK citizens
Any UK citizens planning a visit to Cambodia must obtain a Cambodia visa for UK citizens before entering because there are only 9 countries that have a visa-free agreement with Cambodia. Travelers from the United King Dom can request an e-visa before traveling to Cambodia
In general, there is only 1 available type of Cambodia e-visa for all foreigners over the world - the T type (Visa T). With this type of e-visa, you are able to stay in Cambodia for a maximum of 30 days with a single-entry allowance for tourism, business, and relative visits but not for employment. The validity of this e-visa type is 3 months from the date of granting and you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.
UK citizens should also confirm they stay in the country for the allowed 30 days.
British citizens, on the other hand, who wish to stay in Cambodia for more than one month or for other tourist purposes must apply for a visa at the Cambodia Embassy in the UK.
2. Cambodia visa requirements for UK citizens
Cambodia, like many other countries, has a number of visa requirements for foreigners, including UK citizens.
Travelers from the United Kingdom who apply for a Cambodia visa online will need several items in order to complete the questionnaire, including a variety of documents.
To meet the Cambodia e-Visa requirements for UK citizens, travelers need:
- A passport that has at least 6 months validity from the date of arrival in Cambodia and a blank page for verification stamping. You will be required to provide a scanned copy of your passport biographical page with 1 photo/person which should be named as your full name.
- Health insurance and pandemic document: COVID-19 insurance is compulsory when you plan to enter Cambodia for any purpose. Besides, vaccination is also a necessary requirement. You will be required to get at least 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccines before entering Cambodia.
- Hotel reservation (if any).
- Point of entry: seaports will not be accepted. You can only enter at airports and/or land borders if you want to use e-visa.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from the UK
To obtain a visa, British nationals must fill out an online Cambodia e-Visa application form. The electronic visa application form for Cambodia e-visa for UK citizens takes just a few minutes to fill out.
British passport holders can apply for a Cambodia visa from the UK in 3 steps:
- Fill out your application form.
- Complete your payment.
- Receive a result and print 02 copies of the e-visa for entry.
4. How much does a Cambodia e-visa cost and what payment method
After completing your application form and providing enough information as well as the required documents, you will need to pay for a total Cambodia e-visa for UK citizen's application costs, including government and service fees.
How many types of Cambodia visa services?
You can choose which service type is suitable for your demands. In total, there are 3 available service options:
- Normal: when you have enough time to prepare documents and wait for a response. With this type of service, you can get your e-visa result within 3 business.
- Urgent: this type is a great choice when you need to get an e-visa in a limited amount of time. With this type of service, you will receive your result within 24 hours.
- Super urgent: this type is the most rapid option for you to get an e-visa because you will need just 5 business hours.
Payment: after choosing your suitable type of service, you will see your total cost in the digital receipt. To charge for that, you can use electronic payment or wire transfer. To make a secure electronic payment, consider using Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or PayPal.
In addition, Cambodia Immigration Services also provides other package services to assist UK citizens while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.