Check Cambodia visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
- 1. Cambodia e-visa for Venezuelan citizens:
- 2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens.
- 3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Venezuela:
- 4. Cambodia e-visa for Venezuelan citizens:
Cambodia has seen a significant increase in tourism arrivals in recent years, owing to its stunning landscapes, ancient temples, and welcoming culture, which is highly valued by international passengers from all over the world, including Venezuelan nationals.
In this regard, the Cambodian government has launched a number of initiatives aimed at encouraging international travel, including the introduction of a new electronic visa (e-visa) to visit Cambodia, which Venezuelan citizens can obtain through a simple online application.
Venezuelan nationals who wish to visit Cambodia must obtain a visa. The Cambodia visa for Venezuelan citizens is easy to get through an online application. Venezuelans can find all the information they need about obtaining a Cambodian visa on this page.
Cambodia e-visa for Venezuelan citizens
1. Cambodia e-visa for Venezuelan citizens:
Any Venezuelan national planning to visit this country must obtain a Cambodia visa in order to gain entry. Only nine countries have visa-free access to Cambodia. Fortunately, the application process is simple and straightforward.
The online Cambodia visa application process is simple and quick. You can apply from anywhere that has an internet connection. It is no longer necessary to visit a Cambodian embassy.
A Cambodia tourist visa for Venezuelan citizens can now be obtained easily online. In 2006, the Kingdom of Cambodia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation introduced the e-Visa online system. It makes applying for a valid travel permit to visit their country easier.
The Cambodia e-visa for Venezuelan citizens is a single entry visa that allows you to stay in Cambodia for 30 days for tourism and leisure purposes. Once in the country, it can be extended for another 30 days.
Venezuelan citizens who wish to move to Cambodia and/or perform non-tourist activities there must instead apply for the appropriate visa and permits at a Cambodian embassy or consulate
What Types of Cambodian Visas Are Available to Venezuelans?
The Cambodia tourist e-Visa is currently valid for three months and allows for a 30-day stay. If Venezuelan visitor stays in Cambodia for an extended period of time or engages in activities unrelated to the purpose of the visa, they may face penalties and fines under Cambodian immigration laws.
Other types of Cambodia visas are available if the purpose of the trip is not tourism and the Venezuelan citizen needs to stay for more than 30 days:
- Business visa
- Retirement visa
- Student visa
Because the procedure is lengthy and more documents are required, Venezuelans will need to submit a request directly at the nearest Cambodian embassy or consulate for these types of visas.
A visa on arrival is still available to enter Cambodia, but it is often more inconvenient due to long lines at the airport. Furthermore, applicants from Venezuela must bring the necessary documentation as well as the exact visa fee in cash to the border.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens.
Cambodia e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens
Venezuelan citizens planning to visit Cambodia should be aware that they must meet several Cambodia e-visa requirements for Venezuelan citizens and gather various documents before submitting their applications. These are some examples:
- Valid Venezuelan passport (with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry into the country).
- Copy of the information page of the passport in high resolution.
- For entry and exit stamps, the passport must have at least two (2) blank pages.
- Email address – We will use your email address to communicate with you. There, we will send you all updates on the status of your e-Visa, and if additional documents are required, we will notify you.
- A digital image of the applicant's passport's biographical page.
- Round Trip flight - e-visa only allows for a round trip flight.
- Travel plan - a piece of paper outlining the places you intend to visit in Venezuela.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel confirmation or letter from a host.
- Mean of payments: You'll be pleased to learn that iVisa allows you to pay for services in a variety of ways. You can pay with a credit/debit card, PayPal, Visa Card, American Express, and Mastercard.
It should be noted that Venezuelan citizens must consider the validity of their passports before applying for an e-Visa. If the traveler's Venezuelan passport expires, they must renew it before applying for the e-Visa.
Cambodia’s ports of entry that allow Venezuelans to hold an e-visa
Currently, an e-visa from Venezuela can be used to enter Cambodia via a number of air and land entry points:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanoukville International Airport
- Cham Yeam – Koh Kong province (from Thailand)
- PoiPet – Banteay Meanchey province (from Thailand)
- Bavet – Svay Rieng province (from Vietnam)
- Trapaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treng)
This type of visa does not allow for sea travel. If a Venezuelan traveler needs to use a port of entry that is not listed above, he or she will need to apply for a different type of visa.
3. How to get a visa for Cambodia from Venezuela:
Venezuelans should apply for the Cambodia visa online at least four days before their departure date to ensure that the visa is issued on time.
Venezuelan passport holders planning a trip to Cambodia can apply for a visa online from anywhere in the world and on any internet-connected device.
Travelers must provide information about their personal and passport details during the application process. This information includes the Venezuelan visitor's full name as it appears on their passport, as well as their passport number, which includes both numbers and letters (if applicable). A scanned copy of the passport and a photograph must also be uploaded.
How to get a Cambodia e-visa for Venezuelan citizens
Venezuelan applicants will receive a confirmation email with a transaction ID and application status information if all information provided is correct and accurate, and the payment is successful.
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
They will also receive the confirmed and approved e-visa directly in their inbox after up to 1 to 3 business days.
It is recommended that Venezuelans print the document in order to present it to the immigration bureau upon arrival in Cambodia.
Venezuelan citizens should be aware that having an approved e-Visa does not guarantee entry because the final decision is made by Cambodian border control officers. If they discover inconsistencies between the e-visa and the passport, they may deny the traveler entry.
4. Cambodia e-visa for Venezuelan citizens:
Processing times and visa type will determine the total cost of your Cambodia e-Visa. As for the processing times, we give you three options to choose from, as follows:
- Normal: Your Cambodia e-Visa application is processed within 3 business days.
- Urgent: By choosing this procedure time, you’ll have to wait only 1 business day.
- Super urgent: If you need an e-visa quickly, you can use this option. Your India e-Visa will be delivered to you in just 5 business hours.
To apply for a Cambodia visa online from Venezuela, you have to pay two (02) kinds of Visa fees, which are called Service fees and Government fees.
In addition, We also provide other package services to assist travelers while traveling to Cambodia such as Cambodia travel insurance, Cambodia eSim cards, and Car Pick-up service in Cambodia.