Cambodia visa for U.S. Virgin Islanders in in February 2024
- 1. Check Cambodia e-Visa requirements for citizens who come from the U.S Virgin Islands
- 2. How to get a Cambodia e-Visa from the U.S Virgin Islands
- 3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for U.S Virgin Island citizens
The Kingdom of Cambodia is always a top destination for travel lovers. Cambodia owns a dynamic capital - Phnom Penh, and an outstanding construction recognized as a World Heritage Site - Angkor Temple Complex. If you, a U.S Virgin Island citizen, are going to visit Cambodia, this article is for you.
In this paper, we will present Cambodia's e-Visa requirements for U.S Virgin Island citizens and how to approach them. Let’s investigate!
Check Cambodia e-visa for U.S Virgin IsIsland citizens and make sure the
1. Check Cambodia e-Visa requirements for citizens who come from the U.S Virgin Islands
A Cambodia visa is compulsory for U.S. Virgin Island citizens when visiting Cambodia. You can apply for a visa in two ways:
- Contact the Cambodian Embassy and apply for a visa
- Apply Cambodia e-Visa through the Cambodia Immigration Services website (recommended)
What is a Cambodia e-visa?
For Cambodia e-Visa, you should take notes of the following information:
- Cambodia e-Visa is acceptable as a single entry authorization. It means you have to apply for a visa again if you would like to return to Cambodia.
- You can stay in Cambodia for a period of 30 days and travel and leisure activities purposes. If you would like to apply for other purposes or stay longer, please contact Cambodia Embassy.
It is noted that the Cambodia Embassy has not been established in the U.S. Virgin Islands. Please figure out the location of the embassy or local consulate before applying.
Cambodia e-visa allows U.S Virgin Island citizens can stay in Cambodia maximum of 30 days.
2. How to get a Cambodia e-Visa from the U.S Virgin Islands
What are Cambodia's e-Visa requirements for U.S Virgin Island passport holders?
- The passport of the U.S Virgin Islands has at least 2 blank pages for getting a stamp when you take off at the airport.
- Digital photo of the passport holders. The photo adapts the standards: Taken in recent 06 months, high quality, shows your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and showing full head from the top of hair to bottom of the chin, PNG and JPEG format.
- Your current email address to exchange information.
- Debit or credit card to make transactions.
How to get a Cambodia e-Visa from the U.S Virgin Islands?
These are step-by-step instructions on the way to apply for Cambodia e-Visa from the U.S Virgin Islands. We highly recommend you apply soon, a week before boarding a flight to Cambodia. Sometimes your visa is processed longer than expected, it depends on elements. Kindly be patient, we will try our best to support you.
Please find an area connected to the Internet well to avoid interruption. On our website, click on “Apply Visa” on the navigation bar.
- Step 1: Provide your personal details and Cambodia trip information in a secure form online. Remember to make sure of accuracy before moving to the second step.
- Step 2: Make a payment for the service you choose. Choose a method of payment we suggest: Master Card, Paypal, Visa, and American Express or wire transfer. After receiving enough payment, we will ask you to provide some additional information.
- Step 3: You will be aware of the time your visa is processed. After that, you will obtain your e-visa via the email address you provided.
- Step 4: Print 02 copies of the Cambodia e-Visa before hitting the road. You will receive a stamp inside your passport at the checkpoints.
Cambodia visa processing time
The processing time depends on the kind of service, we have 03 available options:
- Normal: This option is quite common and suitable for any demands. When choosing this option, the e-visa will be processed within 03 business days.
- Urgent: If your time is quite rushed, this option is good for you. Your e-visa will be processed within 24 business hours.
- Super urgent: If you would like to get an e-visa right away, this option will help you get an e-visa after 05 business hours.
How to get a Cambodia e-Visa from the U.S Virgin Islands
3. Cambodia e-Visa fee for U.S Virgin Island citizens
Whatever service you choose, there are 02 types of visa fees you need to pay: The Government fee and the visa service fee.
The Government fee is compulsory spending by the Cambodia Immigration Services Team. The service fee covers the entire application process and depends on what type of service you choose (Normal, Urgent, Super Urgent) as well as the number of people registered.
We strongly recommend you buy Travel Insurance due to its importance. Travel Insurance reduces rising costs from undesirable situations such as pandemics, sickness, or accidents. When you travel to a new country, it is difficult to cover all of the situations that happen accidentally, so Health Insurance is the best protection for you and your family.
Car Pick-up Service and E-sim are promising services for your journey. We always aim to build for the customer the holiday of a lifetime with creative solutions. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns about Cambodia e-Visa for U.S Virgin Island citizens and other services.