Check Cambodia visa requirements for Zambian citizens
The Kingdom of Cambodia is truly a beautiful country with natural and majestic wonders. Cambodia owns the Angkor Wat wonder, a World Heritage Site and the Angkor Temple Complex has more than 1,000 temples and monuments. It is completely a must-go destination place for international tourists.
In 2006, to widen the development of Cambodian tourism, the Government launched a new type of visa, namely Cambodia e-Visa. The nationals coming from over 200 eligible countries can apply for Cambodia e-Visa, including Zambian citizens. This article makes you clear about Cambodia e-Visa for Zambian citizens and how to apply. Let’s investigate!
1. Check Cambodia visa requirements for Zambian citizens
Cambodia e-Visa is an obligation permit for residents of Zambia when coming to Cambodia. The residents apply for Cambodia e-Visa in 02 ways:
- Apply directly at Cambodian Embassy. It is noted that you have to figure out the nearest embassies or consulates in neighboring countries because Cambodian Embassy in Zambia has not been established.
- Apply quickly with Cambodia e-Visa on the Cambodia Immigration Services website.
You can choose a way you prefer, however, we recommend that you approach Cambodia e-Via thanks to its convenience. Cambodia e-Visa is an optimal solution for outbound travel. You can apply completely remote, in your home country, or anywhere in your comfort zone. The procedures are quite simple, no paper is required during the process.
Also, we would like to inform you about Cambodia e-Visa for Zambian passport holders:
- Since the issuable day, your e-Visa will be valid within the next 03 months. If the visa is expired, please renew your visa.
- Cambodia e-Visa is a single entry visa, which means per visa the applicant can enter Cambodia at a time. If you would like to come back, you have to get re-enter visa.
- Allowable staying time is a maximum of 30 days. Besides, the e-Visa approves travel purposes or leisure activities only. If your trip is not both cases, please find out alternative visas and contact to Cambodian Embassy.
2. How to get Cambodia e-Visa from Zambia
What are the requirements for Cambodia e-Visa?
In this part, you should obtain the required documents before applying for Cambodia e-Visa for Zambian citizens. Please take notes carefully:
- The Zambian passport is valid for at least six months from the intended arrival date in Cambodia. The passport must have a blank page for getting a stamp when taking off at the airport.
- The applicant’s photo meets the requirements: taken in recent 06 months, high quality, show your full face, front view, eyes open, head in the center of the frame, and show full head from top of hair to bottom of chin, PNG and JPEG format.
- Travel Insurance document is required by the Government to process a visa application
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Your current email address.
- Debit or credit card for transaction.
Step-by-step instructions on how to apply Cambodia e-Visa for Zambian passport holders
We will instruct you step by step on how to apply accurately. Please find out a place having a good Internet connection to avoid being interrupted during the application
On the navigation bar, click on “Apply Visa” and then do the following 04 simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill in enough required information on our secure form online. We need you to provide fully and accurately details related to your personal and Cambodia trip information.
- Step 2: After double-checking all information, you have to make a transaction. After receiving full payment, we will ask you to give extra details, please provide us.
- Step 3: Check your email inbox and receive confirmation. You are also aware of how long your e-Visa process will take. It depends on many factors such as the kind of service, and the government's decision sometimes.
Consider carefully before choosing the below services because any changes after payment will be paid as a new order. We have:
- Normal: This service is common for everyone, your e-Visa is processed within 03 working days.
- Urgent: You have been a little bit rushed, kindly consider this option. Your e-Visa is processed within 24 working hours.
- Super urgent: You would like to get an e-Visa as quickly as possible. This service will help you get an e-Visa after 05 working hours. After that, your e-Visa will be processed and sent to you via email when finished.
- Step 4: Get 02 hard copies of the e-Visa before hitting the road because you will receive a stamp inside your passport.
3. How much is the Cambodia e-Visa fee from Zambia?
Whatever the service you choose, the applicant must pay for 02 types of fees: the government fee and the service fee.
The Government fee is paid to Cambodian Immigration Department to proceed with your visa application. The service fee is subject to the service you choose (Normal, Urgent, Super urgent) and the number of people is registered.
We also recommend the applicant buy Health Insurance for the Cambodia trip. Health Insurance is very necessary when you visit a new country, to help to reduce costs from problems that happen accidentally. This is not to mention that travel insurance is required by the Cambodian Government to issue a visa. Please take into consideration about benefits and treatments of Insurance Information.
In the end, we are happy to receive your comments and questions about Cambodia e-Visa for Zambian citizens and other services.