Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans: Service & Cost in December 2023
Zimbabwe is one of the eligible countries that must apply for a Cambodia e-Visa in order to enter the Kingdom of Cambodia, as it is officially known. Thankfully, when done online, the process of applying for an e-visa to Cambodia is usually quick and simple.
The entire visa application process takes about ten minutes and can be done from the comfort of one's own office or home. Visiting the consulate or embassy in person can be a frustrating experience, but the online application process streamlines the entire process.
Cambodia visa for Zimbabwean citizens
Before submitting a visa application, all foreign nationals from the list of eligible countries should ensure that they meet all of the requirements. Failure to meet all requirements may result in the application being rejected.
The Cambodia tourist visa for Zimbabwean citizens is easy to get at Cambodia Immigration Services . Explore more information about traveling to Cambodia below. Our expert team has got you covered!
1. Cambodia e-visa for Zimbabwean citizens:
If you want to visit Cambodia, you must ensure that you have the necessary documents. The Cambodian e-Visa is the most important of these documents because it allows you to enter Cambodia via a computerized link to your passport.
Before entering Cambodia as a Zimbabwean citizen, you must apply for a Cambodia e-Visa. In 2006, the Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation introduced an electronic visa. Nonetheless, this document is less difficult to obtain than a traditional visa. In fact, the Cambodian e-Visa should not be confused with a traditional Cambodian visa, as the e-Visa can only be obtained through an online form, whereas the traditional visa can only be obtained at a consulate or embassy.
The Cambodia e-visa for Zimbabwean citizens is an electronic travel authorization that allows Zimbabwean tourists to stay in the country for up to 30 days with a single entry. This visa is valid for 03 months from the date of issuance.
Zimbabwean travelers should be aware that their e-visa to Cambodia does not allow them to engage in any professional activities or long-term relocations.
If Zimbabweans plan to visit the country for more than a month or for reasons other than tourism, we recommend they contact the Cambodian Embassy in Zimbabwe for more information.
2. Cambodia e-visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens:
Cambodia visa requirements for Zimbabwean citizens
The Cambodia e-Visa for Zimbabwean citizens allows visitors to enter the country via a variety of border crossings.
Document requirements to obtain the Cambodia e-Visa from Zimbabwe include:
- Valid Zimbabwean passport – All travelers wishing to obtain a Cambodia visa for Zimbabweans must possess a passport. Furthermore, the document must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in Cambodia. At the same time, remember to scan the information page of your passport. During the application process, you will be asked to send it.
- Digital passport photo – we recommend that the photo be taken as recently as possible and that it adheres to the other requirements of a valid passport photo.
- Valid email address – As an online visa service, we will send you the visa in PDF format via e-mail. This is why you must provide a valid address. You must print at least two copies of your Cambodia eVisa before departing.
- Travel Insurance Documents & Covid-19 Vaccine Card/ Certificate: This is to avert the spread of the covid-19 pandemic in the country.
- Hotel Reservation Document
Furthermore, applicants in Zimbabwe must have a stable internet connection as well as a mobile device because the entire application process is completed online.
Applicants must travel on the same passport that they used for completing the form.
It is important to note that Zimbabwean families traveling to Cambodia with children or minors must apply for each e-Visa separately using each traveler's personal passport.
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Zimbabwe:
After you have gathered all of the necessary documents, proceed to the application form and fill it out with your information.
You need to complete all three steps of the form:
Step 1:Fill out the online form with your personal information. Choose a processing time that is convenient for you.
Step 2: Pay the Cambodia e-Visa fees for Zimbabweans
Step 3: Download and print out 2 copies of the Cambodia electronic visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
Cambodia e-Visa approval will be emailed to you in PDF format. It must be printed and presented upon arrival in Cambodia, along with a valid Zimbabwean passport.
How long does it take to get a Cambodia visa for Zimbabwean citizens:
Zimbabweans will typically receive their Cambodia e-visas within 72 hours, though the majority are delivered via email within 24 hours.
However, if errors are made while filling out the Cambodia visa application form, the process may take longer. Travelers from Zimbabwe should double-check the information on the application form before submitting it.
Travelers to Cambodia should apply for an e-visa for Zimbabwe at least a week before their trip to allow for any processing delays.
How to apply for a Cambodia visa online from Zimbabwe
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Zimbabwean citizens:
The total price for your Cambodia e-Visa depends on how soon you want to get your visa and the type of visa you are applying for.
Cambodia e-visa fees are generally less expensive than regular visa fees at the embassy.
You must pay two types of Cambodia e-Visa fees to get your Evisa to Cambodia: the Cambodia service fee and the Cambodian Government fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Covid travel insurance because it is required by the Government to process your visa.
For the Cambodia service fee, Cambodia Immigration Services offers 03 options that you can choose the best one according to your needs:
- Normal: This is the most affordable option for those who can wait a few days before departing for Cambodia. You’ll have to wait only 3 business days
- Urgent: If you have a large budget, you can choose this option for your Visa application, which will ensure that your Visa is ready well in advance of your trip. The waiting period is cut to 24 business hours
- Super urgent: this is the most expensive, but it gives you the option to get the e-Visa in 5 business hours