International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day has a long history dating back more than 100 years. In 1908, when 15,000 women protested in New York City demanding shorter working hours, better pay and the voting rights. A year later, on 28th February 1909, the Socialist Party of America celebrated the first National Woman's Day.
The idea of having an international day for women was suggested by Clara Zetkin – a German activist for women’s rights in 1910 at an International Conference of Working Women in Copenhagen. There were 100 women from many countries around the world had agreed on her suggestion in that conference. A year later, in 1911, 8th of March was first celebrated in Austria, Denmark, Germany and Switzerland. In 1917, Russian women protested for ‘Bread and Peace’ on 8th of March (on the Gregorian calendar) in the capital of the Russian Empire, Petrograd. This later marked the beginning of the February Revolution and the October Revolution made up the Russian Revolution.
In 1975, the United Nations officially recognized 8th of March as the International Women’s Day making the day celebrated annually worldwide to honor the achievements of women, promote women rights as well as gender parity.
With family, this meaningful day is also a chance for family members to show their love and appreciation to those women whom are wives, mothers and sisters for all the incredible things they have done for family as well as society.
Together join with the World to celebrate International Women’s day, we sincerely offer the special promotion with the code: WDAY20
Insert the Promo Code through The e-Visa application and service fee will be 40% OFF.
The program will end on March 31st 2020.
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Vesaka Bochea (Buddha's "Birthday")
- Phnom Bakheng: Best for Sunset Viewing
- The Top 3 Things to Do in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Useful tips for Cambodia’s first-timer
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Sihanoukville Airport opens renovated terminal
- This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Fascinating Cambodian Cuisine: 12 Unique Dishes to Feast On (Part 1)
- Top 5 Souvenirs From Cambodia
- Big Deals for Cambodia eVisa
- Phnom Penh’s most iconic restaurants
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 5 best Cambodian beaches
- Cambodia Public Holiday in Year 2015
- The 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Cambodia
- 10 ways to save money when travelling
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Cambodia
- 10 Magnificent Angkor Temples