This web browser will upgrade to TLS 1.1
To ensure the safety of your computer use as well as for online banking transactions, from 03 July 2018 our website will enhance security and comply PCI DSS.
Moreover, on 03 July 2018, we will upgrade to Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.1) for necessary improvements to your online security.
If your web browser does not support TLS 1.1 by 03 July 2018, you will not be able to view our web pages.
We highly recommend you to upgrade to the latest version or switch to other latest version browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome... and/or upgrade to a newer operating system (Windows 7, 8 or 10) to avoid interruption in service use.
What is PCI DSS and TLS and why you should care?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of security standards designed to ensure that ALL companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
Transport Layer Security (TLS) is an encryption standard that provides privacy and data security between our database and web servers and the web browsers you use through your device. We use it to protect you whenever you visit any of our web pages.
For TLS 1.1 to work on your device, both your operating system and web browser must support it.
How to enable TLS 1.1 on your computer?
There are different ways to enable TLS 1.1 on web browsers, click here to download how to enable TLS 1.1 on Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Apple Safari.
What if my web browser does not support TLS 1.1?
If your web browser does not support TLS 1.1 from 03 July 2018, you will not be able to view any of our web pages. Instead, you will see an “Error 404” message.
What if I still cannot access your websites?
If your web browser appears to be ready for TLS 1.1 but you still cannot access our web pages, please ensure your web browser is not running in legacy mode.
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Hotline: +1 917 397 7487
- International Women’s Day
- Love Is In The Air
- New Year - New Everything
- Wrap the old year with a bow - Start a new one with a bang
- Shocking sale on Black Friday
- Join us if you dare for a halloween scare
- Wonderful beaches in Southeast Asia
- Southeast asia - A wonderful journey
- Vesaka Bochea (Buddha's "Birthday")
- Phnom Bakheng: Best for Sunset Viewing
- The Top 3 Things to Do in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Useful tips for Cambodia’s first-timer
- Travel is better with friends. 35% e-Visa discount for you and your friends to travel the world
- PACK YOUR BACK BECAUSE SUMMER IS BACK!
- May the lovely festival of Easter brings you lots of joy, love and happiness.
- Happy Women’s Day - We are stronger together!
- Chinese new year: a blessing for everyone!
- Make Yourself Comfortable With This Amazing Gift
- Check out Our Mysterious Gift in this Halloween now
- Explore new places with 20% DISCOUNT now
- 20% off for making eVisa! Let's energize yourself now!
- Sihanoukville Airport opens renovated terminal
- Summer 2018 hot deal of eVISA
- Fascinating Cambodian Cuisine: 12 Unique Dishes to Feast On (Part 1)
- Top 5 Cambodia Souvenirs: Best things to buy
- Big Deals for Cambodia eVisa
- Phnom Penh’s most iconic restaurants
- Special Offer on Women’s Day!
- Sweet Promotion for Valentine’s Day only
- Apply Visa with cheap price in 2018
- BEST DEAL for 2017 holiday trip
- Big SALE on Black Friday – 17 Nov, 2017
- Great Discount for Halloween – Oct 31, 2017
- 5 best Cambodian beaches
- Cambodia Public Holiday in Year 2015
- The 10 Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Cambodia
- 10 ways to save money when travelling
- 10 Top Tourist Attractions in Cambodia
- 10 Magnificent Angkor Temples