Cambodia visa for Algerian citizens: E-visa cost in November 2023
Cambodia is a Southeast Asian hidden gem that has piqued the interest of tourists from all over the world, including Algerian passport holders.
Travelers looking for less crowded destinations than Thailand or Vietnam, as well as unrivaled hospitality and lush, green scenery, should consider Thailand. Before exploring the country's breathtaking temples and natural landscape, Algerian visitors will need to obtain a Cambodia online visa.
Unlike traditional consular visas, the Cambodia visa for Algerian passport holders is quick and easy to obtain online.
Continue reading to learn about the Cambodia visas for Algerians including Cambodia e-visa requirements, how to apply for a visa online, and visa fees.
1. Cambodia e-visa for Algerians:
In 2006, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia introduced a new electronic visa system for foreign travelers from certain countries arriving in Cambodia to expedite entry to the country.
Cambodia e-visa for Algerians is a document required by the Cambodian government that serves as an official permit for all Algerians to enter Cambodia without difficulty.
The Cambodia e-visa is a kind of entry permit that allows you to enter Cambodia for tourism or leisure purposes. With this kind of e-visa, you can stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days from the date of your arrival. The validity of this e-visa is 03 months from the date of issue.
Algerian visitors who wish to stay in Cambodia for more than 30 days or for reasons other than tourism must apply for a traditional visa at the Cambodia Embassy in Algeria
2. Cambodia visa requirements for Algerian citizens:
According to Cambodian visa requirements for Algerian citizens, anyone applying for this type of electronic visa as an Algerian must possess the following:
- A valid Algerian passport: to be able to apply for a Cambodia e-visa, you must be a passport holder. Check its expiry date, though, because it must be six months validity from the date you arrive in Cambodia and has at least 02 blank pages remaining in the passport for stamps or notes from the immigration department. You must also scan your passport's information page. You will be asked to upload it during the online application process.
- Digital passport photo –Some basic passport photo guidelines must be followed. It should, for example, be taken as recently as possible, on a white background, and so on.
- The applicant's email address, where the e-visa and any application-related notifications will be delivered.
Certain Algerian citizens must submit additional documents in order to obtain a Cambodian visa. The documents include:
- Proof of travel insurance, including COVID-19 insurance to ensure your benefits when traveling overseas.
- COVID-19 vaccination record: you need to provide your COVID-19 vaccination certificate to prove that you have immunity to this virus.
- Hotel reservation.
Algerian visitors traveling with minors should be aware that all visitors to Cambodia require a separate Cambodia e-Visa. If necessary, parents or guardians may apply for an e-visa on behalf of a minor in their care.
Once they are sure that they meet all the Cambodia visa requirements, candidates can go ahead and apply for a Cambodia e-visa
3. How to apply for a Cambodia visa from Algeria
Applying for a Cambodia e-visa as an Algerian citizen is a fairly simple and straightforward process that only takes a few minutes.
The process of applying for a Cambodia visa online only requires applicants to fill in and submit an online form.
Algerian travelers can apply for a Cambodia visa online in 3 steps
- Step 1: Complete the Cambodia e-visa form
- Step 2: Pay the Cambodia visa processing fee
- Step 3: Print out 2 copies of the Cambodia e-visa
Read more: How to apply for a Cambodia visa online
When applying for a Cambodia visa for Algerians, double-check all the information you provide on the form to ensure that the application is processed without unnecessary delays or complications.
The majority of Cambodia's e-visa applications are processed within 05 business hours to 03 business days.
4. Cambodia e-visa fees for Algerians:
The Cambodia e-visa fee depends on the type of visa. The cost is the same for all eligible nationalities. The fee can be paid using a valid credit or debit card, American Express, PayPal, Visa, or Mastercard
You must pay two types of Cambodia E-visa fees to obtain your E-visa to Cambodia: a visa service fee and a Cambodian Government fee. In addition, we recommend that you should buy Cambodia travel Insurance . Travel medical insurance not only is one of the requirements of e-Visa-approved processes but also covers the cost of any emergency medical treatments during a trip.
We provide you with three options from which you can select the best one for your needs. You must pay for the e-Visa as well as additional fees. Here are your choices:
- Normal: It may be the longest processing time, but you can get your e-Visa in 03 Business Days
- Urgent: For this option, you have the opportunity to obtain your visa in 01 Business Days
- Super Urgent: This is the most expensive option, but only because you get your visa in 5 business hours.